Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator vs. Superman, Black Adam, Captain Marvel(Billy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Thor-current
Beta Ray Bill- Stormbreaker
Gladiator

vs.

Superman-current
Black Adam WWIII
Captain Marvel (billy)

1. Battle takes Place in Asgard
2. Battle takes Place in New Krypton

carver9
Team 1 for a high majority.

Thor and Bill is out right more powerful than anyone on team 2 and Gladiator is physically>anyone on team 2.

Blanket
Adam tears Glad's mohawk off. His head follows.

carver9
Originally posted by Blanket
Adam tears Glad's mohawk off. His head follows.

Yeah, that could happen if we ignore on panel showings.

Gladiator>anyone on team 2.

Blanket
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator>anyone on team 2. Originally posted by carver9

carver9

LOL, OMG.

Like I said before, going by showings, Gladiator physically>anyone on team 2.

Slaanesh
team 2..

Blanket
LOL, OMG.

Like I said before, going by showings, Gladiator physically>anyone on team 2. Originally posted by carver9

carver9

So what on panel showings does anyone on team 2 have giving us a thought that they can destroy planets?

Blanket
So what on panel showings does anyone on team 2 have giving us a thought that they can destroy planets? Guess Terrax is above everyone on team two too...

CosmicComet
The brunette trio 6/10.

carver9
Guess Terrax is above everyone on team two too...

Did terrax take a planet out with physical strength or did he use his cosmic axe which generates cosmic powers?

Blanket
Did terrax take a planet out with physical strength or did he use his cosmic axe which generates cosmic powers? He destroyed a planet, period. That makes him above everyone on team two.

You can`t pick and choose which is more impressive when you pretty much flat out stated that that makes someone really powerful.

carver9
He destroyed a planet, period. That makes him above everyone on team two.

You can`t pick and choose which is more impressive when you pretty much flat out stated that that makes someone really powerful.

Did I say Gladiator was more powerful or did I say he was more powerful PHYSICALLY. Using blast against something is different than physically hitting something.

Two different things.

Blanket
Did I say Gladiator was more powerful or did I say he was more powerful PHYSICALLY. Using blast against something is different than physically hitting something.

Two different things. A cosmic axe is still pretty physical despite the name.

Not really. It still involves destroying a planet via their own means.

Either way, it`s a pretty dumb thing to argue about, considering team two actually have strength feats against characters, not a random planet that not too many people really care about. It`s like arguing that Classic Drax is over everyone on team 2 because he destroyed a couple planetoids, and ripped out the core of a smaller sun... but then gets beat by She-Hulk.
Some strength feat include Black Adam running through Spectre, tearing off Amazo`s head, and breaking Eclipsdo`s neck, etc.

The Pict

facepalm

laughing out loud

carver9
A cosmic axe is still pretty physical despite the name.

Not really. It still involves destroying a planet via their own means.

Either way, it`s a pretty dumb thing to argue about, considering team two actually have strength feats against characters, not a random planet that not too many people really care about. It`s like arguing that Classic Drax is over everyone on team 2 because he destroyed a couple planetoids, and ripped out the core of a smaller sun... but then gets beat by She-Hulk.
Some strength feat include Black Adam running through Spectre, tearing off Amazo`s head, and breaking Eclipsdo`s neck, etc.

confused Drax had the power gem and yes, with the gem he is stronger than anyone here and those feats that you just mentioned proves this.

Physically destroying something with a small fist is much more impressive than what Terrax did. It was an energy blast, then the guy control rock and dirt which made that feat even more irrelevant. His feat isnt on the level of Gladiators, someone who destroyed a planet that carried 9 moons. Then the guy was swimming through a star millions of miles wide without a scratch for hours.

Blanket
confused Drax had the power gem and yes, with the gem he is stronger than anyone here and those feats that you just mentioned proves this.

Physically destroying something with a small fist is much more impressive than what Terrax did. It was an energy blast, then the guy control rock and dirt which made that feat even more irrelevant. His feat isnt on the level of Gladiators, someone who destroyed a planet that carried 9 moons. Then the guy was swimming through a star millions of miles wide with a scratch for hours. Drax didn`t have the Power Gem though. Drax was the same Drax who got beat by She-Hulk.

It wasn`t an energy blast. It was his axe charged with cosmic energy. He wasn`t using his rock manipulation either. And no, it doesn`t matter either way... that`s a pretty terrible point to try and make. Destroying something with a fist is better than destroying something with a blast... seriously. Same with implying moons equals something. At best you can argue that it was the size of Earth, but really doesn`t matter tbh.
And that`s an actual durability feat, I`m still confused by the use of feats not involving a second character.

carver9
Drax didn`t have the Power Gem though. Drax was the same Drax who got beat by She-Hulk.

It wasn`t an energy blast. It was his axe charged with cosmic energy. He wasn`t using his rock manipulation either. And no, it doesn`t matter either way... that`s a pretty terrible point to try and make. Destroying something with a fist is better than destroying something with a blast... seriously. Same with implying moons equals something. At best you can argue that it was the size of Earth, but really doesn`t matter tbh.
And that`s an actual durability feat, I`m still confused by the use of feats not involving a second character.

I dont know why you are using Terrax. I also dont know why you are using an energy blast vs physical punches when the both of them are completely different.

Drax is a dumby, of course he will lose to anyone. That still doesnt discredit his feat.

I can bring up a couple of things that would even further my case on why I think Gladiator is far stronger than anyone on team 2 but I would rather PM it too you instead of posting it. Some people get offended by it because they call it PIS.

BattleMage
Team 1 6-7/10 I wonder how much stamina Black Adam & C.M. has?

Blanket
I dont know why you are using Terrax. I also dont know why you are using an energy blast vs physical punches when the both of them are completely different.

Drax is a dumby, of course he will lose to anyone. That still doesnt discredit his feat.

I can bring up a couple of things that would even further my case on why I think Gladiator is far stronger than anyone on team 2 but I would rather PM it too you instead of posting it. Some people get offended by it because they call it PIS. Because he's pretty weak, and is a planet wrecker.
Basically you're implying that destroying something with a fist is harder to do than with a blast... which is absolutely retarded and backed by nothing in comics.

He wasn't dumb. You have no idea what you're talking about.
And it brings him back to an actual level. as opposed to only doing things involving himself and non sentient things, and people blowing those feats out of proportion.

Farther it... by all means, you're trying to prove something in this thread, why wouldn't you post proof in this thread?

BTW, I will make sure you don't PM me again if you think this a good course of action. wink

iceman24567
Originally posted by BattleMage
Team 1 6-7/10 I wonder how much stamina Black Adam & C.M. has? godly level? no expressionTeam 2 wins

Philosophía
Thor stuffs Bill up his ass.

Gladiator gets one-shotted.

Superman kicks Thor's hammer to the Sun and then Billy comes in and pulls his hair.

tkitna
Team 1 for a majority. They're more vesatile.

carver9

quanchi112
We already know what your answer is going to be, no need to post. Save us some space. laughing out loud

Branlor Swift
Gladiator is physically>anyone on team 2.

Delta1938
Team 1 for a high majority.

Thor and Bill is out right more powerful than anyone on team 2 and Gladiator is physically>anyone on team 2.

LOL, OMG.

Like I said before, going by showings, Gladiator physically>anyone on team 2.

reading eek! blink confused sad smile big grin laughing hysterical

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/274/872/d95.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if you still think this. By the way Bootsie--

His feat isnt on the level of Gladiators, someone who destroyed a planet that carried 9 moons.

Pluto has 5 known moons, and it's not even a real planet but a dwarf planet.

http://www.universetoday.com/13871/moons-of-pluto/

Zack M
Team 2.

hutchy1345
Black Adam > Captain Marvel > Gladiator > Superman > Bill>/=Thor
Team 2 destroys :-)

Delta1938
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Black Adam > Captain Marvel > Gladiator > Superman > Bill>/=Thor

Superman inferior to those? LOL No.

Originally posted by hutchy1345
Team 2 destroys :-)

This is I can get behind though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.