Ridley vs. Kraid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
The friendship between the two Space Pirates has come to an end. Now they hate eachother's guts and one wants to see the other dead.

Super Metroid Ridley and Kraid duke it out at Brinstar. Ridley has feats from the manga and Kraid has feats from the manga as well.

Which reptilian space pirate will be the victor in this fight?

Sin_Volvagia
Ridley wins but I never read the manga.

MooCowofJustice
I didn't even know Kraid was a Space Pirate. I thought he was just some random gigantic dragon on that planet. Why haven't we seen him in a game since? Is he just harder to rebuild due to massive size?

Cyner
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I didn't even know Kraid was a Space Pirate. I thought he was just some random gigantic dragon on that planet. Why haven't we seen him in a game since? Is he just harder to rebuild due to massive size?

He was in both Metroid and Super Metroid chronologically, and also in Zero Mission cause it's a remake. Maybe we'll see him again in Other M

Ridley_Prime
He was also originally going to be in the first Metroid Prime in the Phazon Mines (there's concept art of 3D Kraid where he has like a helmet on his head and is surrounded by Phazon & giant mushrooms), but the idea was scrapped later in development due to time restraints, and ended up being replaced by Omega Pirate.

Or somethin' like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.