Don't mess with elderly War Veterans....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedDynamite
...because they can still kick ass!

IS_ToqcnsFQ

I love our wars Veterans!

Adam_PoE
****ing *******.

Scythe
OH SHI-!

Ordo
YAY RACISM!

Lord Lucien
Give that man a medal.

Moscow
Saw this on Tosh.0

KidRock
That man is my hero, putting that racist black thug in his place.

Rogue Jedi
EPIC BADASSERY!!!

dadudemon
Ha. WD, your interentz are old.

This interenet phenomenon is months old.

Rogue Jedi
Still badass.

botankus
To me, the real losers in situations like this are the people who cry, "It ain't worth it" or "he ain't worth it" or the like.

One, nobody ever heeds their advice so they're basically wasting their breath. Second, they're usually saying that to the scum of society, who in many cases is someone they've voluntarily chosen to befriend.

MildPossession
That video doesn't really show who started what...

Wild Shadow
how the hell did the fight start? either way the old man seems like he was in the right and he F@#$ him up, what a p#@#y he though his ghettoness was enough,.. lol.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
how the hell did the fight start? either way the old man seems like he was in the right and he F@#$ him up, what a p#@#y he though his ghettoness was enough,.. lol. You can hear the ghetto guys ***** in the background, egging him on.

MildPossession
Does anyone know how it officially started?

Mindset
I woulda phucked that old man up.

Ms.Marvel
my cousin rides that bus to BART every day.. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Your cousin rides a bus to watch The Simpsons?

Esomark
Black guy - "I'll shove my foot up your ass!"

Epic Beard Guy - "No you won't!" laughing

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Your cousin rides a bus to watch The Simpsons?

... huh? no expression

Rogue Jedi
Funny thing is the ghetto guy can sue the old man because the old man threw the first punch.

KidRock
Funny thing is the ghetto guy can sue the old man because the old man threw the first punch.

Lol..wrong.

Symmetric Chaos

There's a bus full of witnesses who would explain that the black guy was antagonistic and making threats.

Wild Shadow
i would sue the bus company instead of the individual.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.