Team Ultimates vs Teen Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
ultimates = Quicksilver, Captain Marvel, Ironman, Captain America

vs

Teens = Superboy, Red devil, Robin, BeastBoy

who wins?

fight takes place on brookyln bridge and each team has common knowledge of the others ability. but no real prep time.

Konton
As in Ultimate Marvel characters?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Konton

If so, Ultimates win because Ultimate Captain America is too much bad ass to handle

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Konton
Is quick silver even on the ultimate's?

Q99
Everyone's outmatched in the Teens except superboy, who better beat Marvel *and* Iron Man if he hopes to pull a win.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Is quick silver even on the ultimate's?

He was, yeah.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by SevenShackles
ultimates = Quicksilver, Captain Marvel, Ironman, Captain America

vs

Teens = Superboy, Red devil, Robin, BeastBoy

who wins?

fight takes place on brookyln bridge and each team has common knowledge of the others ability. but no real prep time.
I don't anything about red devil.

However assuming this is 616 marvel I would go with them, unless Red devil is some one much more powerful then I believe.

Beast Boy with no CIS is a beast, if he utilized his powers to there max I could easily see team teen winning, but due to CIS I think Ironman or Quick Silver should have no problems taking him down.

Captain Marvel should be able to hold off Superboy while the rest of his team make quick work of the rest (excluding red devil becuase I have no knowledge of him) I think Ironman and Captain Marvel togather could bring superboy doesn given CIS.

manx422
Teen Team

Q99
Hm, I will note Superboy has a tendency to simply *dismantle* machinery with a touch via his tactile TK. It even worked on Cyborg Superman.

So Tony might be screwed.

So I'll go with the Teens, almost solely on the strength of Kon-el.

SevenShackles
it is ultimate versions of the marvel team btw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.