John McClane vs Rogue Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/9b.jpg

VS

http://www.empireonline.com/images/features/100greatestcharacters/photos/12.jpg

Who wins? Both have can have weapons but no guns or anything stab each other with, so RJ can throw his shoe at Mac or Mac can grab a pole and go ape shit...fight takes place in RJ's home

Rogue Jedi
In my home? Mac is toast. Buttered up toast.

Scythe
Sigh...

Rogue Jedi
haermm steve you dumbass haermm

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
haermm steve you dumbass haermm

awesome I'm legend...wait for it........dary cool

Rogue Jedi
In the scenario you applied, Mac would kick the shit outta me, durh. If I had access to my shotgun? things change. Maybe I have a chance then.

Kelly_Bean
John. dd

steverules_2
In the scenario you applied, Mac would kick the shit outta me, durh. If I had access to my shotgun? things change. Maybe I have a chance then.

I think a shot gun would change the outcome dramatically unless you have a really bad aim

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
John. dd That's right, schnookums shifty

Rogue Jedi
That's right, schnookums shifty Even unarmed, and Mac has a gun, I have home field advantage.

Kill the lights, Mac can't see me. I know the layout of the place, I can move about in the darkness. I grab a knife, slice his jugular.

Yeah.

Bardock42
RJ all the way. This is the man that could easily beat Batman with as little as a handgun.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
RJ all the way. This is the man that could easily beat Batman with as little as a handgun. Well yeah. See, I wouldn't be a fool and shoot him in the chest. I am a pretty good pistol shot, I'd shoot him in the head.

Even a child can kill Batman with a shot to the head.

Bardock42
Well yeah. See, I wouldn't be a fool and shoot him in the chest. I am a pretty good pistol shot, I'd shoot him in the head.

Even a child can kill Batman with a shot to the head.

Couldn't agree more. Which is why you'd hand McClane his ass.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Couldn't agree more. Which is why you'd hand McClane his ass. Nah, Mac would rape me. He'd rape Batman too.

steverules_2
No guns or knives are allowed, if guns were involved dunno...does Mac even aim when he shoots apart from in the last few minutes of Die hard

Rogue Jedi
Of course he aims.

steverules_2
He can aim with a cab

Rogue Jedi
Can he fit a cab in my apartment?

steverules_2
No but he could drive it in your apartment

Rogue Jedi
I won't be there. I'll apparate away and death spell him from far away.

steverules_2
Ok Dumbledore

Rogue Jedi
Or I could just force choke him.

Dorian Belmont
rogue jedi in the parlor with a piano wire no expression

steverules_2
Anything else?

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Dorian Belmont
john maclane in the bed room with a steel dildo fear

Dorian Belmont
too far with the sex thing ?

Kelly_Bean
That's right, schnookums shifty
awesome
Get back in the closet, now.

Dorian Belmont
but the evil monkey will get him cry

mikeydude
John vs. John

A fair fight, but this is where it gets me.

McClane is penis is small, and well i have no clue about John's.
so. ehh.

steverules_2
When have you seen his penis? In fact...never mind, not sure I wanna know erm

Dorian Belmont
i dont either no expression

mikeydude
i didnt, your mother told me no expression

steverules_2
Originally posted by mikeydude
i didnt, your mother told me no expression

Oh how original roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
awesome
Get back in the closet, now.

I'll kick your ass in the closet, girlie.

rader
Spite.

Though RJ has a kick ass Avatar, and if I remember correctly the line under his sig is from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Which is My 12th fav movie.

Rogue Jedi
Yes it is.

rader
Oh, so now you're gonna tell Me what My favorite movies are? Well F You! You arrogant presumptuous fool!

Rogue Jedi
Nah, just saying you are correct on where the line is from.

mikeydude
Originally posted by steverules_2
Oh how original roll eyes (sarcastic)
I thought so. big grin

Robtard

Who wins? Both have can have weapons but no guns or anything stab each other with, so RJ can throw his shoe at Mac or Mac can grab a pole and go ape shit...fight takes place in RJ's home

RJ wins, McClane is as tough as they come; one whiff of RJ's shoe, he's vomiting uncontrollably all over himself and then passing out.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Robtard
RJ wins, McClane is as tough as they come; one whiff of RJ's shoe, he's vomiting uncontrollably all over himself and then passing out.

Thats is a valid and crucial point wink And RJ said I made it out like he couldn't win roll eyes (sarcastic)

One Free Man
You're all wrong!

this thread wins!

3 pages and impedimental hasn't closed it yet?

congratulations.

Robtard
Originally posted by One Free Man
You're all wrong!

Doubtful, look at that pic of RJ, you know his feet smell absolutely horrible. Probably worse than a combo of his *******, armpits and ball-sack, even.

steverules_2
Doubtful, look at that pic of RJ, you know his feet smell absolutely horrible. Probably worse than a combo of his *******, armpits and ball-sack, even.

It worries me that you know about his ball-sack but I'm not one to judge or ask stick out tongue

As for IMPEDIMENT closing this thread since its not in the Movie vs. forum then he can't really close it since this is the OTF and this was made in good fun it wasn't made in spite or anything

Rogue Jedi
Doubtful, look at that pic of RJ, you know his feet smell absolutely horrible. Probably worse than a combo of his *******, armpits and ball-sack, even. My feet smell like...average feet. I shower regularly, so my pits and sac are fine. No comment on my *******.

steverules_2
ha-son

mikeydude
well.... not what i wanted to see this morning but you know.

Rogue Jedi
It's an *******, it's not meant to smell like roses.

steverules_2
If it did then I'd wonder what people were eating erm

Rogue Jedi
haermm

One Free Man
homo-semen, obviously.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

steverules_2
...good one erm

Rogue Jedi
Lame.

steverules_2
You know an ass smelling like roses could be a serious medical condition

Originally posted by One Free Man
homo-semen, obviously.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You would know dur

Rogue Jedi
My ass smells like flesh. Mixed with talcum powder.

steverules_2
My ass smells like flesh. Mixed with talcum powder.

Remind me to send Rob a thank you basket for getting us on to this wonderful convo about your butt...

Rogue Jedi
You know you like it.

steverules_2
Which is what the thank you basket is for smile

Rogue Jedi
Thank you or eff you?

steverules_2
Atm undecided

Rogue Jedi
Fine, red.

steverules_2
Who's red?

Rogue Jedi
You. You're Red. Sup Red?

steverules_2
How did I come to acquire this name?

Rogue Jedi
Cuz we are using Navy SEAL nicknames from now on.

mikeydude
you know john. you kinda look like a pirate with the earring...lol.

Rogue Jedi
Ironic, I'm wearing a bandana right now.

mikeydude
Lmao. wow thats great.

Rogue Jedi
Hair is messy, didn't feel like combing it.

mikeydude
nice.

steverules_2
Cuz we are using Navy SEAL nicknames from now on.

Cool, so wots yours? Green? Blue? Pink?

Rogue Jedi
Cool, so wots yours? Green? Blue? Pink? ............................

steverules_2
Can I be Maverick and you be goose?

Robtard
Ironic, I'm wearing a bandana right now.

This is to hide the sperm you've got on your hair.

steverules_2
This is to hide the sperm you've got on your hair.

Riggs sperm haermm

Rogue Jedi
Better Riggs sperm than McClane nutcheese.

Robtard
McClane nutcheese.

What you use to smear your morning bagel with.

Rogue Jedi
What you use to smear your morning bagel with.

Nah.

steverules_2
Well...you two certainly seem like the best of friends big grin

Rogue Jedi
Rob loves me. Like a goofy ass white brother.

steverules_2
Yeah I bet he does sly

Rogue Jedi
Or a retarded cousin.

steverules_2
I'd say the latter yes

Rogue Jedi
I'm sure that's how he sees it.

steverules_2
Your the retarded cousin he pretends not to be related to, pretty sure that sums it up

Rogue Jedi
Nah, I am not retarded in the least, but Rob loves to **** with me. It's all good.

steverules_2
Well its nice that you two still have that kind of a connection

Rogue Jedi
So here is a list of call signs. Choose your call sign and place it under your username:

http://www.f-16.net/callsigns-A.html

steverules_2
I'd either go with Ace, Rambo or Rocky

Rogue Jedi
Ace it is. I dunno what mine will be. DDM's will be "Cleric."

steverules_2
Think I'll go with Rambo...he's a total badass!

Why'd you choose Ace?

Rogue Jedi
Cuz it has a nice ring to it, but OK, Rambo it is.

steverules_2
Cuz it has a nice ring to it, but OK, Rambo it is.

I woulda gone for Ace but then I remembered in Doctor who he had a female assistant called Ace and she was kind of annoying

Rogue Jedi
I'm leaning towards Jester.

steverules_2
Nothing with Jedi in it?

Rogue Jedi
Nah.

steverules_2
You going with Jester?

Rogue Jedi
Dunno yet.

steverules_2
Were there any others u liked?

Rogue Jedi
Dunno yet. Watch, you and I are the only ones who are gonna do this haermm

steverules_2
Yeah probably, are you sure DDM wouldn't do it?

Robtard
You two are SOOOOOOOO gay for each other, making pet names.

steverules_2

If there was ever an expert on who was gay it would be you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
If there was ever an expert on who was gay it would be you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Agreed, I have excellent gaydar and have honed my gay-detection skills to a razor's edge.

steverules_2
Well its nice that you've worked towards that

Robtard
Well its nice that you've worked towards that

Wasn't all that much work, have an older brother who's gay, learned to pick up on the gay early on.

steverules_2
I'm sure he can give you some nice fashion tips

Rogue Jedi

Only after you eat the peanuts outta my shyat.

steverules_2
Lovely

Rogue Jedi
Love. Nuttin but love.

mikeydude
wow, thats slightly nasty.

Rogue Jedi
Thats the way uh huh uh huh we LIKE it.

mikeydude
no no no no its not.

Robtard
wow, thats slightly nasty.

Mikey's more of an almond man it would seem.

mikeydude
wtf are you talking about?

Robtard

Nuts, you *******.

Rogue Jedi
Testes.

steverules_2

We aren't talking about your vagina awesome stick out tongue

mikeydude
Nuts, you *******.
...... Your gay.
We aren't talking about your vagina awesome stick out tongue
you so funny.....

heh.

Rogue Jedi
Aaaaaaahahahhaa Gays!!!

steverules_2
Aaaaaaahahahhaa Gays!!!

Its a fun word

you so funny.....

heh.

I know cool

Reliz da Kraken
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.