Have you felt the pain of Heartbreak?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
I'm posting this thread here beacause I hope to get serious answers and advice,anyway to try and cut the story as short as possible,I had a girlfriend for 5 years that I had a daughter too,we seperated for a month,we decided to start fresh again,She told me while we were seperated she screwed another guy 2 times,I agreed to look past this and start fresh,so everything was going fine for a week and then out of the blue she rang me at work and said she doesn't want to be with me anymore and she does not love me anymore,I'm left with a broken heart so bad I'm taking tommorow off work cause I cant deal with the pain and keep my mind on the job at the same time,what I'm asking is

1.Have you had a simalar experience?

2.How did you get over it?

3.Do you belive broken hearts heal?

I'm seriously getting drunk tonight just to get to sleep,it hurts that much

Mindship
1.Have you had a similar experience? Yes.

2.How did you get over it? Time + friends with sympathetic ears.

3.Do you believe broken hearts heal? A broken heart is like a broken leg: if the owner is still alive and kicking, they can't help but heal...as long as you let them. But it doesn't happen overnight.

Hang in there.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mindship
1.Have you had a similar experience? Yes.

2.How did you get over it? Time + friends with sympathetic ears.

3.Do you believe broken hearts heal? A broken heart is like a broken leg: if the owner is still alive and kicking, they can't help but heal...as long as you let them. But it doesn't happen overnight.

Hang in there.

Though, in my professional opinion, kicking is not suggested with a broken leg.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by K.Diddy
I'm posting this thread here beacause I hope to get serious answers and advice,anyway to try and cut the story as short as possible,I had a girlfriend for 5 years that I had a daughter too,we seperated for a month,we decided to start fresh again,She told me while we were seperated she screwed another guy 2 times,I agreed to look past this and start fresh,so everything was going fine for a week and then out of the blue she rang me at work and said she doesn't want to be with me anymore and she does not love me anymore,I'm left with a broken heart so bad I'm taking tommorow off work cause I cant deal with the pain and keep my mind on the job at the same time,what I'm asking is

1. Yeah.

2. Talk to my family and friends, alcohol, bury myself in m job.

3. I believe it heals enough so that we can go on. Me, personally, the women I have loved, I will always have a part of my heart that loves them. It gets smaller and smaller as time passes on, but a part of me will always love them.

Mindship
Originally posted by Bardock42
Though, in my professional opinion, kicking is not suggested with a broken leg. He can deploy the other leg.

BruceSkywalker

hang in there.. Broken hearts are a part of life so don't anything drastic.. you will find someone, be happy and spend the rest of your life with

Shakyamunison

1. Yes.
2. Time. Lots of time.
3. Yes!

Sorry about your pain.

Deja~vu
Yeah, it's happen to me. It does take time to heal so try to keep yourself busy. Go work out, hang out with friends, try going to new places and try new experiences, make everything fresh, new and exciting. Maybe you could join clubs, go boating or take up some new hobby to get your mind off of it. The key is to keep your mind entertained on new things and catch yourself when you start dwelling on that old relationship. Try not to dwell. Keep close to your friends.

I am sorry for your heartbreak. It really does suck, been there, done that.

One Free Man
heartbreak does not heal, but the pain dulls after a while. a piece of you will always be gone.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by One Free Man
heartbreak does not heal, but the pain dulls after a while. a piece of you will always be gone. Indeed.

Mairuzu
Time for you to go out and get some fresh hoes with no clothes.

red g jacks
i'd have done that white hoe OJ style

Impediment
Seriously, Diddy, as a father let me say:

Get out of your pool of self-loathing.

No piece of pu$$y is worth your peace of mind.

Live for your daughter first and, then, live for yourself.

Make every day for your child. Even if you don't get to see her every day. Stack that paper (money) and, when you get the opportunity, treat your daughter like nothing else.

Most of all I can say is: Your life is what you make of it. Either get drunk every night because you feel sorry for your life

or

Man up and do what is right for your child. Truth.

When you have a child, you have to quit living for you and start living for your baby. Period.

Be. The. Best. Dad. You. Can. Be.

Feel me?

Impediment
To answer your query:

1) I was cheated on by my girlfriend while I was in the hospital for a gunshot wound to the neck while I was in Iraq.

2) I never let it get to me. Nobody will ever get the best of me unless I am weak enough to let them to.

3) Broken hearts are excuses of the weak, in my opinion. Your heart is as strong as you let it be.

My advice? Be stronger.

Deja~vu
The funny thing is that once you find someone else, that your ol painful feeling seems to melt away. You kind of forget about it because you are now focused, with all your attention, to something/someone else. It's like a distant memory.

I know for me that once I have hind sight I was more happy. I felt that we really weren't meant for each other. I can see it in a more logical and personality differences way. I even found that I was happy for the guy and his girl. They were better suited.

Symmetric Chaos
No, I do not feel love.

Deja~vu
^^ Robot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
Originally posted by red g jacks
i'd have done that white hoe OJ style Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No, I do not feel love.

I agree with these two posts.

Badabing

I'm seriously getting drunk tonight just to get to sleep,it hurts that much Sorry to hear that man.

1) Nothing compared with what you're going through, having a daughter an all. But let a couple of keepers get away.

2) The two 3+ year relationships I had took a few months to get them completely out of my head. First week sucked both times but then things brightened rapidly.

3) You'll heal and meet someone. You'll probably always carry some feelings for her.

I hope you get past this soon. Once your head clears and have some fun you may even be glad this happened. Seems like she has some issues. You may be better off in the long run.

K.Diddy
erm Since all this sh!t has rose up and happened to me again, I hope you guys dont mind me bumping this thread

erm Here's my explanation, the night I made this thread, I got so drunk, I somehow ended back at her house,must of walked there or caught a taxi,honestly cant remember,anyway woke up in her bed the next morning we decided to try again 3 or 4 months later ''not sure'' we have broken up again,we obviously just were not meant to be together,so here I am drunk with my ****ing heart broken in two all over again,please help me and give me advice how to get through all this crap

I'm begging you guy's

Bicnarok
a Broken heart is an illusion, a chemical reaction resulting from a thought pattern. Once you realise this, and the fact that we are just biological soup with an advanced brain with the sole mission of reproducing, you get over things quicker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.