Ronin Warriors vs Kyubi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
The RW at peak vs the Kyubi that destroyed the Hidden Leaf Village.

Kento
Kyuubi. But I bet Ancient One could seal Kyuubi easily.

LLLLLink
I forgot the "U" in "Kyuubi", it seems.

"Quake with fear, b*tches!" Lol, Anubis...

Endless Mike
I'd go with the guys who can move stars with telekinesis.

Kento
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I'd go with the guys who can move stars with telekinesis. ...Which happened never last I remember. Since none of them have telekinesis.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Kento
...Which happened never last I remember. Since none of them have telekinesis.

Ryo does in his final armor.

Kento
Ryo does in his final armor. Maybe I'm just forgetting it but when did Ryo in Inferno Armor ever show tk?

Endless Mike
Not Inferno Armor, Shiroi Kikoutei

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=354564

Kento
That is Inferno Armor....

And you do realize that Ryo limits the power of Inferno greatly right? Not to mention does it ever even say the Inferno armor is using it's power to make an eclipse?

Endless Mike
No it's an even greater armor IIRC

Kento
That's just the Japanese name of the White Inferno Armor. It's not a stronger armor, it's just stronger because it has no virtue to weaken it, and it's evil power.

Endless Mike
And it moved stars

Kento
There isn't any proof that the armor even did it. The whole movie is based around the armors being evil, and the legend of the meeting of the black and white Infernor armors would be the end of the world.

Endless Mike
How does that indicate the armor didn't do it?

Kento
How does anything prove it did though? It's just sitting there with it's swords out. And it's never shown TK abilities.

Endless Mike
Yes it did. When it moves the suns. It also a planetbuster by itself.

King Kandy
I never saw the OVA, but nothing in the main series made me think the inferno armor was that strong.

Kento
Yes it did. When it moves the suns. It also a planetbuster by itself. And again there is nothing proving it used it's own abilities to create the eclipse. It's never shown that kind of power, much less shown any TK abilities whatsoever. Also as soon as the black armor is beaten the sun and moon return to normal not after the white inferno is beaten. Destroy the planet =/= blowing up the planet.

Originally posted by King Kandy
I never saw the OVA, but nothing in the main series made me think the inferno armor was that strong. Eh, the armors are weaker when they are controlled by the Ronin Warriors. So in the second OVA the Inferno Armor is much stronger

Keollyn
Kento, why would an eclipse just out of the blue happen right when the armor was wakened? Especially when there was no eclipse schedule to happen on that day, let alone at the very moment.

It's because it did it itself. I'm pretty sure that's easy to understand.

But I do agree. Ryo himself does limit the power of the armor due to his virtue. Regardless, he's easily a planet buster.

But as for Kyuubi, any of the RW can beat him by themselves. There's no need for the entire team.

King Kandy
lol, not even close... at the peak of their power they bust a few city blocks by themselves, the kyuubi levels mountains just by flicking its tail.

Keollyn
Umm... Touma would like to have a word with you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB-7Hxgf7Xw#t=1m37s

And that was pre-powerup too.

Kento
Originally posted by Keollyn
Kento, why would an eclipse just out of the blue happen right when the armor was wakened? Especially when there was no eclipse schedule to happen on that day, let alone at the very moment.

It's because it did it itself. I'm pretty sure that's easy to understand.

But I do agree. Ryo himself does limit the power of the armor due to his virtue. Regardless, he's easily a planet buster.

But as for Kyuubi, any of the RW can beat him by themselves. There's no need for the entire team. Because the Inferno Armors met when they were never meant to or it would cause the destruction of the world. If it had been the White Armor then the eclipse wouldn't have lasted after it was beaten, but it wasn't until after the Black Armor was beaten that it stopped, and the moon and sun went back just as fast to where they were meant to be.

None of them are close to planet busters. The RW's without Inferno are able to destroy blocks. Inferno doesn't power Ryo up from mere blocks to planet busting. And Kyuubi's power is equal at least to Hachibi's so it can easily destroy mountains. And what 4-tailed Naruto did to the forest while having it's power be blocked. Kyuubi's power is above them and Inferno without a virtue is probably on Kyuubi's level. No way they win.

Keollyn
Because the Inferno Armors met when they were never meant to or it would cause the destruction of the world. If it had been the White Armor then the eclipse wouldn't have lasted after it was beaten, but it wasn't until after the Black Armor was beaten that it stopped, and the moon and sun went back just as fast to where they were meant to be.

So we deny what we clearly see? Okay, gotcha.

Stated no more than three times and then we see the armor showing the capabilities of moving the sun... the thing that makes earth look like a pebble in comparison. Yeah, I'm sure there's no PB power from the Inferno armors.

And even if you somehow believe that the RW are only block busters (lol this is rich), they tank far more damage than the Kyuubi could ever dream of dishing out.

So tell me, how is the Kyuubi gonna harm one of them, let alone all?

King Kandy
Umm... Touma would like to have a word with you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB-7Hxgf7Xw#t=1m37s

And that was pre-powerup too.
A special attack that while destroying a large amount didn't come close to the whole mountain, is not destroying an entire mountain with a casual flick.

Keollyn
A special attack that while destroying a large amount didn't come close to the whole mountain, is not destroying an entire mountain with a casual flick.

And again, that was pre-powerup.

And Shutendouji took that with nothing more than a crack to his helmet.

All RW post-powerup are stronger than that Shutendouji

Plus I was only responding to you saying that they're only city-block in power. That my friend is vastly over city-block.

Keollyn
Oh, and the RW would be exponentially faster than the Kyuubi. So how can Kyuubi defeat them if it can't hit them?

Kento
So we deny what we clearly see? Okay, gotcha.

Stated no more than three times and then we see the armor showing the capabilities of moving the sun... the thing that makes earth look like a pebble in comparison. Yeah, I'm sure there's no PB power from the Inferno armors.

And even if you somehow believe that the RW are only block busters (lol this is rich), they tank far more damage than the Kyuubi could ever dream of dishing out.

So tell me, how is the Kyuubi gonna harm one of them, let alone all? What do we see? Hm We see the White Armor come out with the Black Armor in the area. We see the White Armor standing there with his swords. We see the moon and sun make an eclipse quickly. We see the Ronin Warriors beat the armor, eclipse is still there. We see Ryo gain the Inferno, and fight the Mukala in teh Black Armor. We see the Ronin's together beat the Black Armor with the power of their spirit. Then we see the sun and the moon move back just as fast as they came together after the Black Armor is beaten, after the White Armor had already been beaten. So how is this in any relation to the White Armor doing anything? When the sun and moon move just as fast back to where they belong after the White Armor has been beaten.

And it not once showed that kind of power to bust a planet. Destroy it yes because nothing on Earth would be able to stop it. But outright blow it up. Not a chance. And there is no proof it moved the sun and the moon. When the sun and the moon do the exact same thing in reverse when the Black Armor is beaten and the White Armor isn't around.

They are block busters. Not one block sure but they also don't have the power to destroy cities either. Even Sage's armor unchecked by virtue was only destroying city blocks. Granted his power isn't a blast though and it was still destroying buildings and streets. Kento's power than beat a powered-up Anubis only destroyed a city block.

Keollyn
What do we see? Hm We see the White Armor come out with the Black Armor in the area. We see the White Armor standing there with his swords. We see the moon and sun make an eclipse quickly. We see the Ronin Warriors beat the armor, eclipse is still there.

The RW only qwelled it, not defeat it.

And yes, an eclipse would stlll be there. That's what happens when you don't move things back...

Easily, it's called doing aware with what was done. The battle was over afterall. Else tell me how that eclipse happened at all? The sun and moon just decide to realign itself for the hell of it?

When you're able to bring destruction to a planet when you're not even in the same dimension as that planet, I'm pretty sure it's not hard to destroy it.

The armor has the power to do it. It's only Ryo that keeps the power in check. So stop acting like it can't.

So destroying a mountain only makes you a multi-block buster? Okay, gotcha.

Kento
The RW only qwelled it, not defeat it.

And yes, an eclipse would stlll be there. That's what happens when you don't move things back... Quelling it IS defeating it. And the moon and sun moved back when the White and Black Armors were both gone. Explain this? If Inferno did it then the Sun and Moon shouldn't have went back perfectly without it being moved back by Inferno.

Easily, it's called doing aware with what was done. The battle was over afterall. Else tell me how that eclipse happened at all? The sun and moon just decide to realign itself for the hell of it? Yes, because the most logical explanation is that the Inferno Armor did it. After never showing that power, never showing itself to be that powerful, and the sun and the moon going right back to there positions as if it never happened after the Armors are gone.

When you're able to bring destruction to a planet when you're not even in the same dimension as that planet, I'm pretty sure it's not hard to destroy it.

The armor has the power to do it. It's only Ryo that keeps the power in check. So stop acting like it can't. What are you even talking about?

Ryo keeps it's power in check but there is nothing to even remotely suggest that it can bust a planet..

So destroying a mountain only makes you a multi-block buster? Okay, gotcha. Did I mention Rowen? No. Not to mention he didn't destroy the whole mountain. Or anything close to it.

Keollyn
Quelling it IS defeating it.

Not in the case of what they did. It's practically like they stopped its rampage (which wouldn't be difficult for them since they make up that very armor)

-snippet of stuff just being repeated-

When Ryo let off his blast, Earth was being ravaged. Ryo set off that blast in the Dynasty dimension. Do you remember this show?

Moving the sun, especially after it has been noted several times to have the power to destroy worlds.

What aren't you getting? Do you need visuals?

http://www.co-intelligence.org/newsletter/images/sun-etc.jpg

To move a sun and not be able to destroy a planet like Earth? Hilarious.

Are you okay? I'm not sure, because I think I just quoted you when you said that they are block busters. You don't have to mention Rowen... saying 'they' was enough to include him.

And that would be a destroyed mountain. Do you now need definitions?

'To damage beyond use or repair; To cause destruction; To neutralize, undo a property or condition; To put down or euthanize; (transitive) To defeat soundly; (transitive) To remove data'

I don't see anywhere in there that doesn't describe what Touma just did.

Kento
Not in the case of what they did. It's practically like they stopped its rampage (which wouldn't be difficult for them since they make up that very armor)

-snippet of stuff just being repeated- They stopped it's power, and stopped it from destroying anything. How is that not beating it?

When Ryo let off his blast, Earth was being ravaged. Ryo set off that blast in the Dynasty dimension. Do you remember this show? Which fight are you talking about? And the Netherworld and Earth were connected at the times they went to it.

Moving the sun, especially after it has been noted several times to have the power to destroy worlds.

What aren't you getting? Do you need visuals?

http://www.co-intelligence.org/newsletter/images/sun-etc.jpg

To move a sun and not be able to destroy a planet like Earth? Hilarious Again you're assuming that the Inferno Armor did it. When there is nothing to suggest it did. Just because it came out doesn't suddenly mean the Armor got the power to move the sun and moon. And still the fact after the Armors are destroyed the eclipse ends and the Sun and Moon are moving just as fast as they did when the eclipse began.

they' was enough to include him.

And that would be a destroyed mountain. Do you now need definitions?

'To damage beyond use or repair; To cause destruction; To neutralize, undo a property or condition; To put down or euthanize; (transitive) To defeat soundly; (transitive) To remove data'

I don't see anywhere in there that doesn't describe what Touma just did. He destroyed a small part of it. There isn't a city sized crater there at all. And Rowen causing that much destruction means they all can? Even though Kento sure didn't and he defeated a powered-up Anubis. And the Halo Armor didn't when it was stronger than normal. I can't remember Cye ever destroying much of anything...

King Kandy
And again, that was pre-powerup.

And Shutendouji took that with nothing more than a crack to his helmet.

All RW post-powerup are stronger than that Shutendouji

Plus I was only responding to you saying that they're only city-block in power. That my friend is vastly over city-block.
Which "power up" are you talking about here?

In any case, you are taking a very much above average showing there, and taking it as if it was the average. Much stronger fighters than him such as Kayura or Anubis w/ the staff of ancients have used their specials without doing nearly as much damage.

Meanwhile, using a special attack to do LESS than the kyuubi can with no effort at all is not going to help in this fight.

Meanwhile, Inferno as a planet buster... if I recall, it was Badamon who claimed that and he was the same one who believed throwing dust around would enable him to be the master of the white armor.

Keollyn
Which "power up" are you talking about here?

The one before Kayura showed up. Everyone went through a second one.

And that's not the only hard hitting feat. There's the clash with Ryo and Shin, the Kaos (Ancient) splitting the city, Ryo and Seiji creating a massive precipice, Shu causing desertification, Ryo busting multiple gates larger than skyscrapers spread out over a city and a host of others.

Kayura herself always blast though everyone's choudandou. You telling me the power to do that to Touma's is only city-block?

So just because none of the other ones are ever near a mountain to go destroy it doesn't mean they don't have equal power. That'd be silly for Touma to be the only one with that level of power.

The Kyuubi never did similar damage with a generic attack. Stop being delusional.

Badamon, Arago, legends from previous clans and the source book all mention that they have that level of power.

Then we have a sun mover in Shiroi Kioutei.

I think I'll believe the intentions of the author over some deluded Naruto wanker.

Keollyn
They stopped it's power, and stopped it from destroying anything. How is that not beating it?

If you want to call that a beaten, so be it.

No it wasn't. The narrator clearly said that his power was spilling into the mortal world.

It awakens, the sun and moon 'now' begins to move, the eclipse appears behind Shiroi Kikoutei.

Seriously?

I'm not sure how that deep scar that's within that mountain is a small part. You can see the trees that Shutendouji just finish knocking them into and how big they were then compared to how small they were when the scene panned out to the destroyed mountain.

It's also interesting that Shuten actually caught the arrow, so that wasn't the full attack anyway.

And yes, Touma destroying that should equally make it so for everyone. The armor split was never said to divide the power unevenly. It's just different aspects of the armor, that's all.

And Shin's blast are massive. They're just always going upward

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hmLGC5SeSS0#t=3m05s

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PSfzlkS_nk4#t=5m26s

P.S. When was the Halo armor ever stronger than normal?

King Kandy
The one before Kayura showed up. Everyone went through a second one.
Really, when exactly was that? The only powerup I recall was Ryo getting the swords of ferver.

And that's not the only hard hitting feat. There's the clash with Ryo and Shin, the Kaos (Ancient) splitting the city, Ryo and Seiji creating a massive precipice, Shu causing desertification, Ryo busting multiple gates larger than skyscrapers spread out over a city and a host of others.

Kayura herself always blast though everyone's choudandou. You telling me the power to do that to Touma's is only city-block?

So just because none of the other ones are ever near a mountain to go destroy it doesn't mean they don't have equal power. That'd be silly for Touma to be the only one with that level of power.
No, because that was ONE showing, which never again could be called up when it needed to. If a relatively weak character like Rowen shows more power than anyone else in the series, then that's what we call PIS, not an average showing.

The Kyuubi never did similar damage with a generic attack. Stop being delusional.
No, we have never seen Kyuubi fully manifested doing anything on panel... however the descriptions of what it did, tell of it doing exactly that. Leveling mountains and raising tsunamis just by flicking it's tails, that is not what you'd call "generic" or "casual"? It's just a tail flick.

Badamon, Arago, legends from previous clans and the source book all mention that they have that level of power.

Then we have a sun mover in Shiroi Kioutei.

I think I'll believe the intentions of the author over some deluded Naruto wanker.
Badamon and Arago clearly had no clue what they were talking about and were proven wrong every single time they attempted to actually apply their knowledge about the inferno armor. Such as... magic dust controlling inferno, overpowering it with the warlord's virtues, using nether spirits to drain the armors... all showing they didn't have a clue what they were doing in regard to the white armor.

Ooh, flaming now. Reported.

Keollyn
Really, when exactly was that? The only powerup I recall was Ryo getting the swords of ferver.

Touma had his on episode 28, Shin episode 25. I can't remember when Su and Seiji had there's but everyone had their powerup right before Kayura arrived and wisked them away.

And Kyuubi has NO showing of mountain busting with a casual flick.

That's acceptable AMIRITE?

No sorry chap. We won't be using this non-existing feat. That would be grounds for hypocritical arguments sir.

Arago had the armor in the past. In fact, it was his for a time. How would he not know what he's talking about?

Sorry dude, but the Inferno armor was controlled. It was just his power that repelled it. So where were they wrong there?

And this still doesn't dismiss the source book or the legends of a clan saying this. That's about four sources and then one massive feat.

OOOO scary.

King Kandy
If you don't accept that statement as a feat then this thread is pointless, because that's the only feat a fully released kyuubi has in the whole series.

Endless Mike
So let me get this straight: You believe the bullshit hyperbole about the Kyuubi with no proof, but you don't believe the claims about the armors being planetbusters even though they actually have proof (moving the stars)?

Double standards.

King Kandy
So let me get this straight: You believe the bullshit hyperbole about the Kyuubi with no proof, but you don't believe the claims about the armors being planetbusters even though they actually have proof (moving the stars)?

Double standards.
I believe the kyuubi statement, simply stated, because that's all there is. If we disregard that statement, then this fight is totally meaningless because we can't gauge anything about Kyuubi's power.

Endless Mike
So like I said, double standards. If you believe the Kyuubi can destroy mountains with its tail then you have to believe the inferno armor can destroy planets.

King Kandy
OK, you know, just drop it. It's clear you think this thread must be pointless, featless as kyuubi is. So how about we all just stop posting.

Endless Mike
Concession accepted

Kento
If you want to call that a beaten, so be it. It's evilness was gone, it's power was gone. Which is all they needed to do. Course they destroy it a few minutes later.

It awakens, the sun and moon 'now' begins to move, the eclipse appears behind Shiroi Kikoutei.

Seriously? And it was all about the destined meeting of those two armors, and how it would bring about the destruction of the world. If Inferno did it then once Ryo gained control of it the eclipse should have stopped. Not after destroying both Armors and the Armors were destroyed.

And yes, Touma destroying that should equally make it so for everyone. The armor split was never said to divide the power unevenly. It's just different aspects of the armor, that's all. And different attacks do different things. Sage's is at the tip of his sword, Rowen's is a huge blast, Kento's is a small ball of energy, Ryo's is a cut, Cye's is Bubble beam. And they do their huge attacks in a deserted city that never gets close to be destroying by them
P.S. When was the Halo armor ever stronger than normal? The first OVA. When it attacks New York.

So like I said, double standards. If you believe the Kyuubi can destroy mountains with its tail then you have to believe the inferno armor can destroy planets. The thing is Kyuubi can destroy mountains though. Maybe not easily with just it's tails but it can casually blast them into nothing. We've seen Hachibi do it and Kyuubi is more powerful.

Keollyn
It's evilness was gone, it's power was gone. Which is all they needed to do. Course they destroy it a few minutes later.

Ryo wouldn't be able to use it if its power was gone.

What does destiny have to do with anything? It's their power, not some event that's going to occur with they fought. Why do you think it has been said that if they fought the universe would be in turmoil. Here's a hint, moving the sun is a good start to showing that they can do some significant things to a universe (though I'm not calling them universal in power, just that it would take massive amount of power to be remotely any threat to a universe)

I'm not seeing your point. All of their choudandou have shown to extend massively. Later on, a lot of their attacks seem to do just what DBZ does--contain their blast.

How else do you explain Ryo in Shiroi Kikoutei not destroying the cave when he shot off his choudandou in it... and previously he tore through several mountains and ravished Earth from the Dynasty?

I'm sorry, but you're putting a lot of stock in them not destroying cities they attack in. Like seriously, why would protagonist want to do such a thing?

I knew you was talking about this one. And no, it wasn't at its strongest. Shikaisen noted that Halo had a lot of untapped power. So he wasn't anywhere near full capacity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.