Anti-Monitor Growing Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Anti-Monitor at the height of his power, standard growing gauntlet rules:

1. Yuga Khan

2. FP Tyrant

3. Monarch

4. Tenebrous and Aegis

5. Arishem

6. Imperiex Prime

7. Eternity

8. Abraxas

Philosophía
Clears it.

Harbinger
Gut instinct says 5 or 6, but I'm not too sure.

xJLxKing
I think he can clear it based on feats

galactusischere
Why are T&A below Arishem/Imp? Stops at 6.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Nothing beats **** and Ass.

Oh you meant... embarrasment

quanchi112
Stops at 2.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Stops at 2.
erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
erm Yeah, he stops at 2 and is overrated. You put up the gauntlet and here's another case where you moan when someone else disagrees with you on the list you put up.

Omega Vision
Yeah, he stops at 2 and is overrated. You put up the gauntlet and here's another case where you moan when someone else disagrees with you on the list you put up.
I'm not moaning, I just think its borderline hilarious how far your lowballing goes.

quanchi112
I'm not moaning, I just think its borderline hilarious how far your lowballing goes. Losing to fully powered Tyrant isn't a low moment for Anti Monitor.

Omega Vision
Losing to fully powered Tyrant isn't a low moment for Anti Monitor.
Except it is considering at best FP Tyrant is equal to an average Galactus and AM was above Galactus.

galactusischere
What's up with the AM hate?

Galan007

Knowsbleed33

Because Celestials>TnA.

WhiteWitchKing
erm

You're responding to him the WRONG WAY. That's why he's up at you like this. The correct response should have been "based on?"

xJLxKing
lol

Rage.Of.Olympus

galactusischere
Umm.. how does he beat Abraxas, Eternity, Tenebrous, Aegis, Imperiex, Tyrant, and Monarch at the same time? Abraxas alone would give him trouble, and with that recent narrative Eternity had, I seriously doubt that he could clear this.

and Tyrant should be higher than Monarch BTW.

xJLxKing
He doesn't fight them at the same time

galactusischere
He doesn't? I thought that was the point of 'growing' gauntlets.

xJLxKing
I thought it it was when the previous opponent comes to help when the current opponent is losing, or is in trouble

galactusischere
Oh, so if that's the case, then he stops at Abraxas or perhaps Eternity.

quanchi112
Except it is considering at best FP Tyrant is equal to an average Galactus and AM was above Galactus. I've always thought Galactus was above coie Am as is Tyrant, barely.

Omega Vision
I've always thought Galactus was above coie Am as is Tyrant, barely.
I'm not sure how you could manufacture such a jaundiced view of the AM.

quanchi112
I'm not sure how you could manufacture such a jaundiced view of the AM. I can't see the hype that is coie Am. A weakened Galactus has fought through plot devices along with heroes much easier than coie Am who was physically assaulted by Supergirl.

kevdude
Imperiex Prime should be the last then who knows what happens when AM gets to him. My thought is he would lose.

Omega Vision
I can't see the hype that is coie Am. A weakened Galactus has fought through plot devices along with heroes much easier than coie Am who was physically assaulted by Supergirl.
AM at the height of his power=/=AM that got smacked by Supergirl.

xJLxKing
It doesn't matter. He lowballs on everyone he doesn't want to win

quanchi112
AM at the height of his power=/=AM that got smacked by Supergirl. When was Am at the height of his power?Originally posted by xJLxKing
It doesn't matter. He lowballs on everyone he doesn't want to win So I ignore the thrashing he got when his run was so short? What?

galactusischere
Dawn of time perhaps?

quanchi112
Dawn of time perhaps? I want to hear omega vision's answer and see where he's coming from.

iceman24567
AM more than likely clears it

TheTyrant
Gets to Eternity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.