The Darksaber in Clone Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Mandalore has that captured lightsaber - is it just me or is it the ugliest looking weapon?

GenomeFrozener
It's not that bad.

KingD19
I liked the noise it made.

Amazing Vrayo!!
I thought it was just kind of minimalist looking. Not much in Clone Wars does look good in my opinion.

REXXXX
It was an interesting idea. Ancient lightsaber still in use...

Lord-Sidious1
It looks like quite a nice weapon although I'm not sure if it has a blade weight unlike the lightsaber which only has a weight in it's hilt. Also from its flattened look it would cut off use of many forms of the slice needed to swing instead of flat against a blade.

Also i do not know why it has those strange patterns running through the blade. smile

KingD19
Originally posted by Lord-Sidious1
It looks like quite a nice weapon although I'm not sure if it has a blade weight unlike the lightsaber which only has a weight in it's hilt. Also from its flattened look it would cut off use of many forms of the slice needed to swing instead of flat against a blade.

Also i do not know why it has those strange patterns running through the blade. smile

Well it was ancient, remember the 1st lightsabers were attached to a power pack, and were just hilts if you sliced the connector cable. It took a long time to get it as cool as it is now.

GenomeFrozener
I wonder how "Ancient" it was.
Looked like a Sith weapon in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.