Darth vader vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
I want to know who would win in this fight.

Also could a lightsaber cut adamantium?

Blanket
Vader in the suit prob loses.

Vader without it hindering him though...

Also, no a lightsaber couldn't. We saw how much trouble it had going through presumed Star Wars steel in the first movie (although it was pretty thick). But Wolverine's claws wouldn't do anything either.

Black bolt z
Yeak let's say vaders not in the suit but has all the force powers he did have in the suit.

Blanket
So, pretty much, he wasn't cut in half?

I don't see this ending well for Wolverine tbh.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Blanket
So, pretty much, he wasn't cut in half?

I don't see this ending well for Wolverine tbh. What about being cut in half?

carver9
Vader 10/10. You should have use Darth Maul instead (even though it would still be a 10/10, I just like the character).

Blanket
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What about being cut in half? That's the whole reason he wears a suit. Because he got cut in half, and burned because of it. It lowered his uh... midochlorian count, as he didn't have as much cells. no expression

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
Vader 10/10. You should have use Darth Maul instead (even though it would still be a 10/10, I just like the character). So that's how you decide who would win?

Blanket
Isn't it obvious?

Black bolt z
He wasn't cut in half he had his arms and legs cut off and were replaced by mechanical parts like his other arm.

Blanket
He wasn't cut in half he had his arms and legs cut off and were replaced by mechanical parts like his other arm. Sorry, 5/11's of him were cut off.

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
So that's how you decide who would win?

Let me make it clear for you then. Darth Vader is faster and just outright more powerful.

As soon as the match starts he force choke Wolverine and while Wolverine is in the air he get that glowy thing that is really sharp and cut his organs out.

Is that better for you?

To many options in this fight for Vader.

Mindset
that glowy thing that is really sharp What's that?

JakeTheBank
Vader is pretty damn fast, tbh. Not incredibly agile, but his sheer speed is pretty deceptive.

Parmaniac
Let me make it clear for you then. Darth Vader is faster and just outright more powerful.

As soon as the match starts he force choke Wolverine and while Wolverine is in the air he get that glowy thing that is really sharp and cut his organs out.

Is that better for you?

To many options in this fight for Vader.

I doubt that a lightsaber is "sharp". Well I must admit I don't read the comics so your opinion on his speed MUST stem from there and not the movies.

psycho gundam
nah, he's slow as shit.

the force though is all he needs

carver9
Vador 10/10

Black bolt z
Could a lightsaber cut adamantium?

That "glowy thing that is really sharp" has a rounded off tip.

carver9

He do not need to cut adamantium to win this and no, it cant cut adamantium but why are you asking?

Parmaniac
The irresistable force hits the immovable object.

KingD19
Vader in his suit isn't fast enough to keep up with Wolverine.

Anakin is fast enough to keep up, but he will get surpassed, Logan has some insane speed feats.

And Logan will power through a Force Choke, and chop him to shreds.

JakeTheBank
Actually, Vader has used the Force to achieve short bursts of speed. He's very lacking when it comes to agility but sheer speed, Vader is often underestimated. And does Logan have any feats powering through a telekinetic grasp of sorts or anything similar?

carver9
Originally posted by KingD19
Vader in his suit isn't fast enough to keep up with Wolverine.

Anakin is fast enough to keep up, but he will get surpassed, Logan has some insane speed feats.

And Logan will power through a Force Choke, and chop him to shreds.

Please look at what the force have lifted/moved before saying Wolverine can power through it.

Mshinu
Vader fries Wolvie with force lightning. Yes he has used it in comics.
Then he superheats the skeleton with his lightsaber so the smelly canadian is not coming back, mwahahaha evil face

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mshinu
Vader fries Wolvie with force lightning. Yes he has used it in comics.
Then he superheats the skeleton with his lightsaber so the smelly canadian is not coming back, mwahahaha evil face Sarcasm or your real opinion?

JakeTheBank
When has Vader used Force Lightning? I recall a time when a special artifact of sorts amped him up to the level where he could use pseudo lightning, but I can't recall him explicitly using Force Lightning. As it would, y'know, kill him.

Mshinu

Mshinu
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Sarcasm or your real opinion?

Crippeled Vader in the suit still has about 80% of the Emperor`s power. He can definately take out Wolverine.

JakeTheBank

Mshinu
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what I was thinking of.

I remember reading somewhere that instance was out of the norm for Vader.

Regardless, he still beats down Logan.

I think it was stated in the commentary of one of the films that he may be unable to create force lightning since his hands were cut off.

Hmm but he can still force choke.. oh blah it is entertainment not logic class :P

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mshinu
I think it was stated in the commentary of one of the films that he may be unable to create force lightning since his hands were cut off.

Hmm but he can still force choke.. oh blah it is entertainment not logic class :P Maybe he's not choking his victims with force hands *cough*deepthroat*cough*flirt

Mshinu
http://9gag.com/photo/4516_full.jpg

KingD19
He can't use Lightning for two reasons.

1. You need a biological conduit for it to travel through, his arms are robotic.

2. Even attempting it will fry his circuitry.

And I know full well what the Force is capable of, but all Vader really does with the Force is toss people around, and use Force Choke, not Grip, not Crush, just Choke. Which Logan can walk through quite easily.

As for Vader's speed, it's not really a factor, Wolvie moves at speeds that Vader wishes he could do when he was still Anakin. And he's fought plenty of big guys who don't look that fast, but are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.