Link(Twilight Princess) vs Siegfried(Soul Calibur Legends)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yung_link
Link with all weapons & skills vs Siegfried(Nightmare) with Requiem. Who'd win?

LLLLLink
1st tenet of Linkism: Don't make Zelda threads.

Cyner
This is a stomp in Link's favor.

yung_link
really? what makes u think link could win so easily?

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by LLLLLink
1st tenet of Linkism: Don't make Zelda threads.
Oh noez!

Sin_Volvagia
Siegfried freezes time, cuts the entire planet in half, and finishes it off with a huge beam. Then, he steals Link's soul.

LLLLLink
I just want to go on record and say that Twilight Princess Link is the most boring to debate with to me.

Cyner
Originally posted by LLLLLink
I just want to go on record and say that Twilight Princess Link is the most boring to debate with to me.

sho nuff, needs more magic

yung_link
well i chose TP link cuz i wanted it 2 b an even match-up. i mean link is much faster than siegfried but siegfried, in turn, is far stronger. had i said aLttp or OoT Link it wouldnt really b fair on siegfried's part cuz then link would b faster and hav long range magic attacks.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by yung_link
well i chose TP link cuz i wanted it 2 b an even match-up. i mean link is much faster than siegfried but siegfried, in turn, is far stronger. had i said aLttp or OoT Link it wouldnt really b fair on siegfried's part cuz then link would b faster and hav long range magic attacks.

Don't tell me you took my post seriously.

yung_link
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Don't tell me you took my post seriously.

Nope thats purely my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.