Deathclaw vs. The Tank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/9/9c/Deathclaw.png

VS.

http://www.co-optimus.com/images/upload/image/2010/l4d-tank.jpg

The most dangerous mutated creature from Fallout 3 and the most dangerous zombie from Left 4 Dead cross paths and they don't like eachother.

A fight to the death.

Who wins?

NemeBro
James with a lead pipe takes both.

FinalAnswer
Indeed.

Kazenji
The other picture is'nt showing for Tank

thats what he gets for hotlinking...

Cyner
I'd have to go with the Deathclaw for sheer piercing power and ridiculous speed.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Kazenji
The other picture is'nt showing for Tank

thats what he gets for hotlinking...

I see it =l

ScreamPaste
Death Claw, seems ironicly more durable, and is certainly more dangerous. James takes both though, Liam Neeson ftw.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Death Claw, seems ironicly more durable, and is certainly more dangerous. James takes both though, Liam Neeson ftw.

Liam Neeson?! Add this to you most win section, Shin.

ScreamPaste
It's common knowledge he voice acted in F3, 5L stick out tongue

Not adding a quote to my own page, it's egotistical. embarrasment

LLLLLink
It's common knowledge he voice acted in F3, 5L stick out tongue

Not adding a quote to my own page, it's egotistical. embarrasment

Duh, Liam Neeson.

I'd do it for you, but I'm lazy.

Kazenji
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
I see it =l

Now i can

but before it was'nt showing.

Darkstorm Zero
death Claw FTW.

If it was a Quate 2 Tank, Then I may say otherwise, but the L4D Tank is shreaded like that comic book geek in Nightmare on Elm Street 5

ArtificialGlory
The Tank can take much, much, much more punishment than the Deathclaw. I'm pretty sure it's at least as aggressive and fast as the Deathclaw and arguably can dish out similar amounts of damage.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

If it was a Quate 2 Tank, Then I may say otherwise, but the L4D Tank is shreaded like that comic book geek in Nightmare on Elm Street 5

Yeah the Quake 2 Tank's need to throw everything at them before they go down.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Liam Neeson?! Add this to you most win section, Shin.

The Liam Neeson thing was started by me, ShitPaste just stole it after I told him it over MSN

uhuh

Cyner
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
The Tank can take much, much, much more punishment than the Deathclaw. I'm pretty sure it's at least as aggressive and fast as the Deathclaw and arguably can dish out similar amounts of damage.

Nah, Fallout 3 Weaponry for the most part is superior to anything you see on L4D, if a tank was an enemy in FO3 it wouldn't be able to catch you and wouldn't last more than 2 seconds against the plasma rifle. The Deathclaw is more like a tank/witch blend with certainly more immediate killing power and speed. Durability is a big arguable but like I said FO3 weaponry is superior.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
The Liam Neeson thing was started by me, ShitPaste just stole it after I told him it over MSN

uhuh Lies. no expression You said something similar, I think it was Liam Neeson > Link?

However, if NemeBro mentions James, I'm still gonna mention Liam Neeson and would have done so before you said anything. stick out tongue He's awesome.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Cyner
Nah, Fallout 3 Weaponry for the most part is superior to anything you see on L4D, if a tank was an enemy in FO3 it wouldn't be able to catch you and wouldn't last more than 2 seconds against the plasma rifle. The Deathclaw is more like a tank/witch blend with certainly more immediate killing power and speed. Durability is a big arguable but like I said FO3 weaponry is superior.

Why wouldn't it be able to catch you? Humans in FO3 don't move any faster than the ones in L4D. Hell, slower if anything. As far as I can remember Deathclaws don't stand a chance against plasma rifles either. A couple of well-placed shots turn them into a pile of goo in no time.

I'm not sure about killing power, but a Deathclaw doesn't have any speed advantage over the Tank. I don't remember Deathclaws showing any particularly impressive strength feats other than the ones that are obvious given their size. Tanks can send cars flying like they were carton boxes.

Of course, weapons in FO3 have much more firepower than the ones in L4D in general. I was looking at weapons that can be more readily compared. Weapons like pistols and shotguns that use known calibers and their effects on other humans. Let me tell you, they are not that much different than the weapons in L4D at all.

EDIT: Though I gotta admit, difficulty levels and the RP mechanics(like skill points and levels in general) in FO3 can be very hard to properly gauge.

FinalAnswer
Lies. no expression You said something similar, I think it was Liam Neeson > Link?

However, if NemeBro mentions James, I'm still gonna mention Liam Neeson and would have done so before you said anything. stick out tongue He's awesome.

NemeBro stole it from me as well uhuh.

He got the "lead pipe" from me too.

NemeBro
Admittedly this is true.

Fagballs there did start the James beats Deathclaws with a lead pipe thing.

ScreamPaste
True, but mentioning Liam Neeson has nothing to do with fagballs. uhuh

FinalAnswer
I like Liam Neeson moar then joo though. uhuh

Liam Neeson is my God.

NemeBro
To be honest, Glory is right.

What has the Deathclaw actually done that is more impressive than the Tank?

Nemesis X
Get back on topic.

Phanteros
Get back in the kitchen

Nemesis X
You know, it's getting pretty gay that everyone argues back against someone who's right. If you want to discuss such silly things, talk in the off topic thread.

Phanteros
Those dishes aren't going to do themselves.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by NemeBro
To be honest, Glory is right.

What has the Deathclaw actually done that is more impressive than the Tank?

Have sex with Krystal

NemeBro
A fine point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.