JLA/Avengers Krona vs Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Krona has all the artifacts.

guy222
LT

galactusischere
Krona

WhiteWitchKing
LT. He summons his champion Hawkeye and Flash.

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
LT

Warlord
LT

quanchi112
Lt wins.

galactusischere
I really doubt that the LT could defeat GM with all those artifacts.

Lord Feron
IDK man Krona was able to physically beat down and Galactus and turn him into a house... So idk thats pretty effin impressive. And that was without the artifacts....

Tough Me thinks but it is likely LT blinks him out or something to that effect...

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by galactusischere
I really doubt that the LT could defeat GM with all those artifacts.

LOL. None of those artifacts would even hurt LT.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by guy222
LT Originally posted by quanchi112
Lt wins. Originally posted by Warlord
LT Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
LT. He summons his champion Hawkeye and Flash.

Colossus-Big C
LT is infinitly more powerful than galactus...

Q99
I'm trying to remember what they all were.

Cosmic Cube, Infinity Gauntlet, Book of Eternity, Spear of Destiny... I could see all 12 letting him put up some fight, but yea, LT should win.

rader
Are we discussing the same LT who casually overpowered the Infinity Gauntlet. The guy who doesn't ever do anything for fear of disrupting the Multiverse? I don't think LT would deem this as a big enough threat to get off his lazy ass.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by rader
Are we discussing the same LT who casually overpowered the Infinity Gauntlet. The guy who doesn't ever do anything for fear of disrupting the Multiverse? I don't think LT would deem this as a big enough threat to get off his lazy ass. LT has never fought IG!!!Why can't people get that through their head!?!?!?

Knowsbleed33
LT wins via snapping his fingers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.