Riggs versus McClane, Round two....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
OK people, time to settle this shit once and for all.

Riggs and McClane are taken prisoner by Lex Luthor. Lex decides to make them fight to the death.

They are stripped of their guns and clothes, and all their personal effects.

They are locked in a padded room, 20 feet by 20 feet. The floors and walls are lined with thick foam padding, as is the door. There is no wiindow, no vents, no doorknob on the door. Basically it is a room that is nothing but foam pads all around them.

Riggs and McClane are both wearing grey sweatpants. No shoes, no belts, no socks, no shirts. They are fully rested and ready to fight.

One must kill the other to exit the room. Who survives? It's all 4 versions of each.

Rogue Jedi
First, a little of this:

bZls8aoA4CQ&feature=related

Not to mention in LW1, Riggs entered a room unarmed, wearing only blue jeans, and pwned at least half a dozen armed men with his bare hands.

And in LW3, Riggs fought 4 to 5 men in the garage fight and kicked their asses. With his bare hands.

LW4, before Jet Li took his gun apart, Riggs fought 3 asians and kicked their asses. With his bare hands.

Soooooooooooo.........Who's gonna bring up McClane's H2H record? Hmm? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Hm? **** SUV's, **** zippos, **** guns, **** Crown Vic's. What has McClane done h2h that can possibly compare with the Riggs feats I listed?

Ass kicked by the Colonel in DH2.

Pwned John Amos in DH2.

Was getting pwned by Lerch in DH3.

Pwned by the Asian Chick in DH4.

Pwned by Squirrel boy (Yes, he was way too much for Mac h2h) in DH4.

Had these fights taken place in the scenario I provided here, McClane would have lost every fight except for the John Amos one.

Anyone? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Ms.Marvel
McClane wins in the guns scenario, riggs in martial arts.

oh, wait. you created a scenario that specifically favors the character you prefer.

im convinced now that you do this because youre bored at work and while in the act of being bored you day dream about fictional characters fighting each other (nothing wrong with that) that than leads to thinking about your discussions with us on here (nothing wrong with that, kinda), then you get mad and create these types of threads (ermm).

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
McClane wins in the guns scenario, riggs in martial arts.

oh, wait. you created a scenario that specifically favors the character you prefer.

im convinced now that you do this because youre bored at work and while in the act of being bored you day dream about fictional characters fighting each other than that leads to thinking about your discussions with us on here, then you get mad create a spite thread. no expression No. This is about who is the better H2H combatant. The other thread had multiple scenarios. This will determine who is the better H2H fighter.

Clear?

Ms.Marvel
i think riggs wins yes

Rogue Jedi
i think riggs wins yes And what about your little rant? Bit out of line, I think.

Ms.Marvel
it was an observation, not a rant.

im right though, am i not? if the creation of this thread wasnt influenced by prior events, you wouldnt feel the need to refer to past pro-McClane statements made by unnamed members. you made this thread because youre irritated by the things other people have said. you didnt just think out of the blue "hey, i wonder who will win in in a H2H fight between riggs and McClane!" you made this thread because you think riggs will win and certain other people think otherwise, and you want to prove them wrong.

theres nothing wrong with that. its not against the rules or anything, so i dont think admitting it is a big deal.

Rogue Jedi
it was an observation, not a rant.

im right though, am i not? if the creation of this thread wasnt influenced by prior events, you wouldnt feel the need to refer to past pro-McClane statements made by unnamed members. you made this thread because youre irritated by the things other people have said.

Nah. See, when discussing who would win a h2h battle between Riggs and Mac, when discussing who is a better h2h combatant, others would bring in shit like "ZOMG Mac killed 20 men on the Jet with the zippo!!!" Or "Mac killed a chopper with a car!!!"

Neither of which has anything to do with h2h combat.

After all, in the Mac/Angels thread, one of the "unnamed members" immediately brought in Riggs. THAT is spite, THAT is irritation, my dear.

All I did here was create a scenario that will accurately determine who is the better h2h combatant.

There's zero irritation, zero spite, just wanna clear the air on who is a better h2h combatant.

But now since you've said the things you've said, the "unnamed members" will quote it and feed off of it. Nice going. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ms.Marvel
thats fine rj. far be it from me to judge you.

Rogue Jedi
So, Riggs wins this fight, yes?

Good to know.

Ms.Marvel
i appreciate the confidence in my omniscience but i can assure you that my opinion is not definitive!

Rogue Jedi
i think riggs wins yes big grin

Ms.Marvel
!

Rogue Jedi
See?

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
FTW
And YOU bring up screen feats, RJ...????!?
We've seen how Ninja chicks that rate themselves do against McClane.
He SUVS the lot of em.
Then they gargle his McMayo whilst Bosley watches..
And he still does it better than Riggs would.

McClane versus Charlies Angels, page one.

Wanna see it again?

Who's the butthurt one? Bringing Riggs into a thread that is not even about him. Why?

Epic butthurt, that's why yes

Ms.Marvel
you dont have to prove yourself to me!

Rogue Jedi
So, you posting a rebuttal on what you said before? You understand now the purpose of this thread?

steverules_2
Well this is....interesting, so much for Mac vs Riggs in here more RJ vs MM ha-son

Rogue Jedi
Nah, she just got the wrong impression why this thread was made. It's all good.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
So, you posting a rebuttal on what you said before? You understand now the purpose of this thread? youve just provided evidence that proves me right. check it out.

this is my original assertion:

this is an extrapolation to that assertion:

this is you explaining that you made this thread because of what other people have said:

you didnt make this because youre curious as to who would win, you made it because you dont like what sadako and robtard are saying and want to set the record straight. so in the end i was correct!

and as i said earlier, theres nothing wrong with that. i dont see why you feel the need to justify your actions to me, cause im not judging you.

Rogue Jedi
youve just provided evidence that proves me right. check it out.

this is my original assertion:

this is an extrapolation to that assertion:

this is you explaining that you made this thread because of what other people have said:

so in the end i was correct! Are you on crack?

This thread was made to determine who is a better h2h fighter. Simple as that.

Robtard
Nah, she just got the wrong impression why this thread was made. It's all good.

This was made out of pure butt-hurt; she was dead-on too.

So it's safe to say you've yet flip-flopped again on your 'McClane Vs Rigg' obsession and you now think Riggs wins. Like a woman, dude. "No. Wait, I mean yes. No, it's no. Wait, yes, it's definitely yes. No."

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
It was made out of butt-hurt; she was dead-on too.

So it's safe to say you've yet flip-flopped on your 'McClane Vs Rigg' obsession and you know think Riggs wins. Like a woman dude. "No. Wait, I mean yes. No, it's no. Wait, Yes.: Hey Rob, is this scenario an ideal scenario to determine who is a better h2h combatant?

Ms.Marvel
This thread was made to determine who is a better h2h fighter. Simple as that.

*rests head on hands*

why do you want to establish which one is a better h2h fighter?

Rogue Jedi
*rests head on hands*

why do you want to establish which one is a better h2h fighter? Why not? That's what the MVF is for.

That's like asking me in the sports forum "Why do you wanna know who the best football team is?"

Robtard
Hey Rob, is this scenario an ideal scenario to determine who is a better h2h combatant?

Dunno know, maybe.

Ms.Marvel
Why not? That's what the MVF is for.

That's like asking me in the sports forum "Why do you wanna know who the best football team is?"
so you made this thread because youre afraid that if you didnt the MVF would become obsolete?

Rogue Jedi
Dunno know, maybe. Maybe? How maybe? It eliminates all the X factors, it determines who is a better H2H fighter. It's perfect, man.

Rogue Jedi
so you made this thread because youre afraid that if you didnt the MVF would become obsolete? That's it, babe. I'm on a mission. My existence hinges on the survival of the MVF.

Ms.Marvel
okay rj.

Rogue Jedi
Ok MM.

Sadako of Girth
Sad to see that its come to this for RJ.

Butthurt, spite, misrepresentation of someone else's argument are now, along with the usual fail and non adherance to reality seems to be where he is now..

Consumed by the butthurt, he is.

But as sad as that is: That he has the bare faced cheek to accuse me starting when every f***ing thread he posts is about grudges leftover from threads he hated losing the debate in, is comedy of the highest calibre and the joke is well and truly on him. There cant be a round two as Riggs was counted out in the 1st one.

This hard-on he seems to have for me right now must be draining all the blood from his brain.

McClane lacks Riggs' frilly, poncy asthetic finese, but defeats people all the time H2H.

And Riggs had tonnes of fights where his lifepartner Roger had to intervene like the good buddy cop character that he is, and rescue Riggs from hopelessly lost battles. And R~iggs was bested by a rookie boxer in LW3. A ROOKIE.
Ergo: Riggs is killed, cooked and eaten by McClane, who animalises his poncey girl slap fighting opponent early on. Too much damage soak for girly Riggs Im afraid. And McClane is too damn lucky to lose to Riggs.

Rogue Jedi

Butthurt, spite, misrepresentation of someone else's argument are now, along with the usual fail and non adherance to reality seems to be where he is now..

But as sad as that is: That he has the bare faced cheek to accuse me starting when every f***ing thread he posts is about grudges leftover from threads he hated losing the debate in, is comedy of the highest calibre and the joke is well and truly on him. There cant be a round two as Riggs was counted out in the 1st one.

This hard-on he seems to have for me right now must be draining all the blood from his brain.

McClane lacks Riggs' frilly, poncy asthetic finese, but defeats people all the time H2H.

And Riggs had tonnes of fights where his lifepartner Roger had to intervene like the good buddy cop character that he is, and rescue Riggs from hopelessly lost battles. And R~iggs was bested by a rookie boxer in LW3. A ROOKIE.
Ergo: Riggs is killed, cooked and eaten by McClane, who animalises his poncey girl slap fighting opponent early on. Too much damage soak for girly Riggs Im afraid. And McClane is too damn lucky to lose to Riggs.

Whatever you say, man. All I did was create a perfect scenario here to determine who is the best H2H combatant. No weapons, nothing around to cause damage except for hands and fists.

And all you can come up with is "McClane is too lucky to lose to Riggs."

Luck is not a screen feat. McClane gets lucky due to the shit that is around him to use, and having others around to help him, having guns, finding C4, having a zippo, shit like that. All that is taken away here. The McClane luck is a non factor here.

BTW: Riggs fought the rookie boxer in LW4, not 3. And Murtaugh was around for one HAND TO HAND battle.

Also, Mac had his life saved twice. Once by a fat donut munching patrolman, and one by a computer geek. And, Mac has never, except for the Amos fight, started and ended a fight H2H and won. Never. Not once.

steverules_2

It was LW4 where he lost

Sadako of Girth
Ahhhhh yes. Thank you, Steve. smile

steverules_2
No problem dude wink

Sadako of Girth
Heres an accurate portrayal of what its like having reexplain over and over again the many simple truths that RJ is willfully (I hope) blind to.

GmU_q5xrnto

Rogue Jedi
Heres an accurate portrayal of what its like having reexplain over and over again the many simple truths that RJ is willfully (I hope) blind to.

GmU_q5xrnto

haermm Lame.

And here's you facing the fact that Riggs has far superior screen feats:

myS9qKIFAN8&feature=related

Let's break it down, folks. Riggs is faster than Mac. Is stronger than Mac. Has more stamina. Has greater damage soak. Yes, greater. Proof? LW2. Riggs is stabbed through the thigh by Vorstedt. Vorstedt commences to kick the shit outta Riggs face for a few minutes. He and Riggs grapple. Riggs pulls the blade outta his thigh, then overpowers Vorstedt, running him through. He kill him, then is shot 7-8 times through the lung by a .44. And he lives.

Now......Compare a McClane damage soak scene that compares. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
It was LW4 where he lost I already said that roll eyes (sarcastic) Goes to show how well dude knows the LW movies.

Robtard

GmU_q5xrnto

Haahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa

Rogue Jedi
Haahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa

Fitting:

vukddvNbDzQ&feature=related

Funny how there are two of them haermm

Robtard
RJ,

When Riggs was shot at the end of LW2, he survived, but went down, right? Been a decade or longer since I've seen it.

steverules_2

GmU_q5xrnto

Love father Ted

Sadako of Girth
haermm Lame.

And here's you facing the fact that Riggs has far superior screen feats:

myS9qKIFAN8&feature=related

Let's break it down, folks. Riggs is faster than Mac. Is stronger than Mac. Has more stamina. Has greater damage soak. Yes, greater. Proof? LW2. Riggs is stabbed through the thigh by Vorstedt. Vorstedt commences to kick the shit outta Riggs face for a few minutes. He and Riggs grapple. Riggs pulls the blade outta his thigh, then overpowers Vorstedt, running him through. He kill him, then is shot 7-8 times through the lung by a .44. And he lives.

Now......Compare a McClane damage soak scene that compares. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Well fortunately, you wont have to wait long:

Watch Die Hard. We see McClane losing blood constantly after his feet were cut to ribbons, slamming into buildings whilst wrapped in firehose that would have crushed the ribs just from the jerk of deacceleration, and take down and entire team of terrorist by himself. being beaten on all the way and even shot. But McClane didn't rely on Murtaugh to save his life after being shot. Nope he proceeded to pwn the guy who shot him, and all that guy's mates too.
Shit McClane even shot himself in die hard 4.0. Thats how little being shot bothers him.

All Riggs could do was to mouth off about shooting himself.

The man eats bullets for breakfast.

So as we can see, even in a "shoot yourself" competition, Mac pwns PC. (poncey cop stick out tongue )

Rogue Jedi
Well fortunately, you wont have to wait long:

Watch Die Hard. We see McClane losing blood constantly after his feet were cut to ribbons, slamming into buildings whilst wrapped in firehose that would have crushed the ribs just from the jerk of deacceleration, and take down and entire team of terrorist by himself. being beaten on all the way and even shot. But McClane didn't rely on Murtaugh to save his life after being shot. Nope he proceeded to pwn the guy who shot him, and all that guy's mates too.
Shit McClane even shot himself in die hard 4.0. Thats how little being shot bothers him.

All Riggs could do was to mouth off about shooting himself.

The man eats bullets for breakfast.

So as we can see, even in a "shoot yourself" competition, Mac pwns PC. (poncey cop stick out tongue )

Well, you got a point, but who's to say which took more out of them? That much abuse done to Riggs in a few minutes, not to mention the family of .44's in his lung, come on, you can't deny that's impressive. Mac never took mortal wounds and lived. The wound he took in LFODH was a flesh wound, that's all, in and out.

BTW, I would have done the same, shot myself, for a loved one. No doubt Riggs would have too.

WTF is poncey?

Robtard
McClane was shot through the upper chest area/shoulder, twice, dude. That's not just a "flesh wound."

Someone who is overly sytlish for no reason at all than to be, overrated, a show-off in the general manner of things. EG Throwing out a sloppy (and slow) back-kick, when a simple jab or forward foot-plant would have done better, aka the Riggs Method.

Sadako of Girth
Well, you got a point, but who's to say which took more out of them? That much abuse done to Riggs in a few minutes, not to mention the family of .44's in his lung, come on, you can't deny that's impressive. Mac never took mortal wounds and lived. The wound he took in LFODH was a flesh wound, that's all, in and out.

BTW, I would have done the same, shot myself, for a loved one. No doubt Riggs would have too.

WTF is poncey?

Neither did Riggs. If they were mortal words, he'd be dead.

Flesh wound? In the Monty Python Black Knight sense maybe.
The dude shot right through his own collarbone/shoulder...!

Poncey= Brit slang for "Effeminate, frilly, girly, weak, underpowered" etc..

BTW: Screen feats, Dude. Riggs never did.

Sadako of Girth
Sorry BTW Robtard I didnt see your explanation/definition there...yeah spot on. smile

Impediment
We're not going through this again.

Use the other thread to continue this debate.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.