Doomsday vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
can old Doomsday that defeated or stalemated Superman beat Superboy Prime?

can Doomsday keep coming back over and over and over again to be immune to Superboy Prime

xJLxKing
No to the first question
Yeah, eventually

Lord Feron
Originally posted by xJLxKing
No to the first question
Yeah, eventually

Yeah I agree unless SBP decides to do soemthing that will be really hard to come back from like ripping him in a few parts anc chucking them in different directions in space. That would be a while...

quanchi112
No. Ir would take a few deaths to be near his level.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Yeah I agree unless SBP decides to do soemthing that will be really hard to come back from like ripping him in a few parts anc chucking them in different directions in space. That would be a while...

what if he were able to rip him to pieces and then he threw a different piece of doomsday into a sun from a different Galaxy for every piece? how long do you think that would take?.....

JakeTheBank
Prime would just crap all over Doomsday.

spawnwest
If prime ripped him apart and put each piece in a different galaxy. I think that over time each piece would eventually become a Doomsday that would be immune to being ripped

SevenShackles
Originally posted by spawnwest
If prime ripped him apart and put each piece in a different galaxy. I think that over time each piece would eventually become a Doomsday that would be immune to being ripped

I was thinking the same bout the parts forming into other doomsdays maybe lesser doomsdays that could seek eachother out and reform, I'm not sure he can be immune to being ripped.. if someone has the physical force to do it they can do it.

In time doomsday might adapt to a hitting match and most likely be covered in bone armor and blades given primes habit of ripping and impact shots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.