Wolverine gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
wolverine slashes his claws as hard as he can at these people. no Bracing, no HF for these guys
does he cut, deep cut(fatal) or killes them

Bane
Rhino
Silver Surfer
Colossus
Superman
Thor
Sentry
Thanos

Wild Shadow
Bane- fatal decapitation entire claws sink in.
Rhino- same, full claws sink in
Silver Surfer- problem is SS is cosmic shouldnt really work but ada is still suppose to cut almost anything, if it cuts SS it is minor cuts to maybe an inch deep..
Colossus- wolverine has scratched and scoured him i think if he actually tried to stab him directly he could get 6 inches in.
Superman- gets about three inches into supes
Thor- same as supes 3 inches deep. logan has already proved twice that he can cut thor and nearly severed off his arm during the RKT deal.
Sentry- he should be able to by i wouldnt be surprised if he failed to cut him at all and chipped a claw.
Thanos- claws sink all the way in..logan has already sunk his claws entirely into thanos.

Tha C-Master
SS should do nothing as he lacks the strength, Superman is the same. Colossus would be like a wire grazing him IMO. Thor gets cut. Sentry I'm not sure, and Thanos should be fine but he might be cut IMO.

dmills
Bane is dead, Rhino is dead, Sentry gets cut very deep, the rest get minor to no cuts at all.

tkitna
Bane - Not sure why he's even listed. Dead very quickly.
Rhino - This is the one i'm not sure about. I really dont know.

The rest live to kill Wolverine shortly after.

nicamarvin
Bane=DEAD
Rhino=DEAD
Silver Surfer=Minor Cuts
Colossus=Deep Cut
Superman=Minor Cuts
Thor=Minor Cuts
Sentry=Cut
Thanos=Cut

Where is Juggernaut..... mad

KingD19
I want to know how Thor gets a minor cut, and Colossus gets a deep cut, when Colossus has better durability against slashing/piercing attacks. Logan nearly slashed RKT's arm off, and when he thought he was fighting Sabretooth, Thor himself said he couldn't keep taking slashes like that.

A mind controlled Wolverine trying to kill Colossus only managed to scour his chest.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
SS should do nothing as he lacks the strength, Superman is the same. Colossus would be like a wire grazing him IMO. Thor gets cut. Sentry I'm not sure, and Thanos should be fine but he might be cut IMO.
SS in a what if was stabbed clean through AOA Wolverine not that it matters here though.

Supderman force field prevents it. agreed.

Colossus would be like wire grazy him really? just no no no

Sentry grabbed his claws and was not cut, and push them into his own tendons, and given what he seems he about to do the marvel; world I not sure. Based on there fight I say no, but Sentry seems like his invulnerability to piercing weapons is going in all honesntly go bye bye, for unkillable monster that just reforms is my thoughts on how the characters changing.

He stabs Thanos.

Stabs Thor

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bane - erm
Rhino - A deep cut or he might even land a fatal strike.
Silver Surfer - Probably no damage.
Colossus -Minor cut.
Superman - Probably a minor cut. Force field's have probably been Wolverine's biggest bane and a bio force field is part of Superman's durability but Clark has been pierced before by less.
Thor - A minor cut. Even going by that stupid fight they had a single swipe would not be very deep at all.
Sentry - It depends on Sentry's mood.
Thanos - A minor cut.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by KingD19

A mind controlled Wolverine trying to kill Colossus only managed to scour his chest.
I think your over selling this a bit.

Lets go over the facts.

Mind control individuals do not fight to peak form.

It was a slash, and not one with a good angle or any leverage.

It stated that colossus armor no match for adamatium claws.

Wolverine and Colossus both believe Wolverine claws can and would cut him deep.

Now observation of mine.

People believe Wolverine can't do any real damage because of the artist depiction showed little to nothing, in many peoples opinion it seems.

That art was lazy in the issue and many times in general at showing damage during the time period if not mistaken.

using art depiction of the damage or lack there of should hold little weight, given the fact damage depictions as a whole were haft assed (thats been far more generous then I should)

The artist did not even shown colossus suit being damage (based on those who come to the conclusion wolverine can't damage colossus becuase of the art I want you to think about this carefully, not direct at anyone in particular by the way.)

Now lets as for a line of thought some are gonna flip out on me about, but just give it some consideration. Now I wanted people to think about this, because it makes little sense to me why people believe wolverine being unable to hurt colossus was the author intent. Now why would they he go out of there way to point out that colossus organic metal is no match for wolverine adamatium claws, if his in tent was that Wolverine could not in fact significantly cause any type of damage? Is it just me or does anything one else see the lack of logic in this?

Starscream M
he cuts everyone except colossus and superman.

Blanket
Originally posted by Starscream M
he cuts everyone except colossus and superman. That doesn't make sense.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Blanket
That doesn't make sense. why not?

Blanket
why not? Because he's already cut Colossus, and he's not cutting Surfer:
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/8347/silversurferannual0724mt8.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4686/silversurferannual0725nb7.jpg

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I think your over selling this a bit.

Lets go over the facts.

Mind control individuals do not fight to peak form.

It was a slash, and not one with a good angle or any leverage.

It stated that colossus armor no match for adamatium claws.

Wolverine and Colossus both believe Wolverine claws can and would cut him deep.

Now observation of mine.

People believe Wolverine can't do any real damage because of the artist depiction showed little to nothing, in many peoples opinion it seems.

That art was lazy in the issue and many times in general at showing damage during the time period if not mistaken.

using art depiction of the damage or lack there of should hold little weight, given the fact damage depictions as a whole were haft assed (thats been far more generous then I should)

The artist did not even shown colossus suit being damage (based on those who come to the conclusion wolverine can't damage colossus becuase of the art I want you to think about this carefully, not direct at anyone in particular by the way.)

Now lets as for a line of thought some are gonna flip out on me about, but just give it some consideration. Now I wanted people to think about this, because it makes little sense to me why people believe wolverine being unable to hurt colossus was the author intent. Now why would they he go out of there way to point out that colossus organic metal is no match for wolverine adamatium claws, if his in tent was that Wolverine could not in fact significantly cause any type of damage? Is it just me or does anything one else see the lack of logic in this? hes not strong enough to cut colossus.

Colossus-Big C
Because he's already cut Colossus, and he's not cutting Surfer:
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4686/silversurferannual0725nb7.jpg he never cut colossus. it was only sparks and minor scratches only a class 100being that threw wolverine claws at him managed to cut him

Colossus-Big C
what exactly is surfers skin/body made of?

Starscream M
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4686/silversurferannual0725nb7.jpg true...I was on the fence about surfer. I figure he may get some scratch marks though.

When has he cut colossus?

Blanket
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he never cut colossus. it was only sparks and minor scratches only a class 100being that threw wolverine claws at him managed to cut him "No match for Wolverine's claws"
"Scored"

Also, I don't know what scratches mean in your world, but in mine, that means a cut.

Colossus-Big C
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4686/silversurferannual0725nb7.jpg he got cut, look at those black drips following the hammer slash

Colossus-Big C
"No match for Wolverine's claws"
he is still not strong enough to cut him though.

Blanket
Except when he did.

he got cut, look at those black drips following the hammer slash You mean the energy?

Look at all the black drips in the previous panel from Surfer's glowing hand! He's just gushing blood out of his hand! Look at Morg shooting blood everywhere in the first panel!

Naija boy
true...I was on the fence about surfer. I figure he may get some scratch marks though.

When has he cut colossus?

Wait this means that by ur estimation collosus skin is harder than surfers facepalm

Colossus-Big C
You mean the energy?

Look at all the black drips in the previous panel from Surfer's glowing hand! He's just gushing blood out of his hand! he was gushing energy from the slash. a scratch is not a cut

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Naija boy
Wait this means that by ur estimation collosus skin is harder than surfers facepalm colossus skin is harder than thors....

Blanket
he was gushing energy from the slash. a scratch is not a cut No he wasn't. That was Morg's charged blast from his axe.

Colossus-Big C
No he wasn't. That was Morg's charged blast from his axe. yes he was.

Starscream M
Wait this means that by ur estimation collosus skin is harder than surfers facepalm do you have evidence otherwise?

Blanket
Are you... are you serious Brucey?

yes he was. He had no cuts on him. He wasn't bleeding. And he doesn't bleed energy like that...

Anyway, here's Surfer's board gushing energy. What a bleeder.
http://img138.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc111&image=82719_all8.jpg

Starscream M
I've personally never seen colossus cut except for that one instance with omega red (which was kind completely out of character imo)

Colossus-Big C

He had no cuts on him. He wasn't bleeding. And he doesn't bleed energy like that...

Anyway, here's Surfer's board gushing energy. What a bleeder.
http://img138.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc111&image=82719_all8.jpg okay then,

Blanket
okay then, Also, here's after Morg smashed Surfer with his axe quite a few times:
http://img106.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc75&image=83231_surfer8.jpg

He is not getting cut by Wolverine.

I've personally never seen colossus cut except for that one instance with omega red (which was kind completely out of character imo) When have you seen Surfer cut?

Naija boy
do you have evidence otherwise?

My Lord. ur clearly absolutely ignorant of anything in regards to comics. Overall durability wise surfer has feat that make collosus look like he has the durability of a sheet of paper. Cut and hardness wise, his skin has gone unpierced by cuts from morg as well as Hulk and his warbound who even proclaimed that Surfer cant be cut, and u are comparing him to collossus?.. ...Thats enough idiocy for one night, just unplug ur system and go to bed.

Starscream M

When have you seen Surfer cut? no. again, I was on the fence about surfer. should've grouped him with colossus and superman.

Starscream M
My Lord. ur clearly absolutely ignorant of anything in regards to comics. Overall durability wise surfer has feat that make collosus look like he has the durability of a sheet of paper. Cut and hardness wise, his skin has gone unpierced by cuts from morg as well as Hulk and his warbound who even proclaimed that Surfer cant be cut, and u are comparing him to collossus?.. ...Thats enough idiocy for one night, just unplug ur system and go to bed. ok, and when has colossus been cut?

and overall durability is completely irrelevant to this discussion.

Blanket
no. again, I was on the fence about surfer. should've grouped him with colossus and superman. Which follows you asking this question:
do you have evidence otherwise?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyone remember the time Pete Wisdom carved up Colossus or when the Morlock's penetrated his skin with some throwing weapons (Am I remembering this right? I believe I am.)?

Rage.Of.Olympus
colossus skin is harder than thors....

Got any direct evidence to prove that?

Colossus-Big C
My Lord. ur clearly absolutely ignorant of anything in regards to comics. Overall durability wise surfer has feat that make collosus look like he has the durability of a sheet of paper. Cut and hardness wise, his skin has gone unpierced by cuts from morg as well as Hulk and his warbound who even proclaimed that Surfer cant be cut, and u are comparing him to collossus?.. ...Thats enough idiocy for one night, just unplug ur system and go to bed. were not talking about overall durability this is piercing resistance. colossus is top tier in that category serpassing hulk and thor in that category

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Got any direct evidence to prove that? being cut by wolverine?

JakeTheBank
LOL

Blanket
Anyone remember the time Pete Wisdom carved up Colossus or when the Morlock's penetrated his skin with some throwing weapons (Am I remembering this right? I believe I am.)? Ya, and then Captain Britain and Meggan knocked him out.

Uh dunno, but iirc, somebody with some adamantium ninja stars penetrated him.

Or when Wolverine cut him...

Colossus-Big C
Anyone remember the time Pete Wisdom carved up Colossus or when the Morlock's penetrated his skin with some throwing weapons (Am I remembering this right? I believe I am.)? wast that throwing weapon wolverines claws? and i think the other one was the guy who had plasma knives as hot as the sun(that explains how he cut him)

Colossus-Big C
Ya, and then Captain Britain and Meggan knocked him out.
. wft does that have to do with cutting him? What the f**k?

Blanket
wft does that have to do with cutting him? What the f**k? That's what happened in rapid succession.

Colossus-Big C
Ya, and then Captain Britain and Meggan knocked him out.

Uh dunno, but iirc, somebody with some adamantium ninja stars penetrated him.

Or when Wolverine cut him... you can scratch someone with out drawing blood those scratches were not even visible...

Colossus-Big C
That's what happened in rapid succession. has nothing to do with his durability to being cut though

Naija boy
ok, and when has colossus been cut?

and overall durability is completely irrelevant to this discussion.

As has been mentioned in this thread already, collossus has been cut before on multiple occasions. Moreover, he was cut by forces less than those which surfer faced and resisted. But even putting aside ur ignorance regarding the character u r making a horrendous effort to debate for, If he indeed had never been cut then the burden of proof would still be on you to show collosus facing forces that were equivalent to or exceeded those which surfer has faced and remaining unpierced.

Further since, the hardness and near indestructability of surfers skin is the major contributor to his durability, then his other durability feats are certainly relevant as they are a testament to the said hardness of his skin which is similarly the major contributor to his ability or inability to be pierced.

Colossus-Big C
As has been mentioned in this thread already, collossus has been cut before on multiple occasions. Moreover, he was cut by forces less than those which surfer faced and resisted. But even putting aside ur ignorance regarding the character u r making a horrendous effort to debate for, If he indeed had never been cut then the burden of proof would still be on you to show collosus facing forces that were equivalent to or exceeded those which surfer has faced and remaining unpierced.

Further since, the hardness and near indestructability of surfers skin is the major contributor to his durability, then his other durability feats are certainly relevant as they are a testament to the said hardness of his skin which is similarly the major contributor to his ability or inability to be pierced. 3 occasions only and it was by adamantium and knives as hot as the sun.

and durability and piercing resistant are different

Blanket
And Adamantium claws are in this thread...

you can scratch someone with out drawing blood those scratches were not even visible... K. But the narration said he was cut, so...

has nothing to do with his durability to being cut though K, next time I know something happened, I'll showcase my knowledge by answering "Yes".

Colossus-Big C
And Adamantium claws are in this thread... they guy that cut him is far stronger than wolverine though

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh and before I go, Sym took an Adamantium claw of an alternate future Wolverine and tossed it at Colossus. It was lodged in his shoulder. Definitely penetrated.

Naija boy
3 occasions only and it was by adamantium and knives as hot as the sun.

And so? It still is clear enough evidence showing his inferiority to surfer (a retarded comparison to begin with).

Colossus-Big C
Oh and before I go, Sym took an Adamantium claw of an alternate future Wolverine and tossed it at Colossus. It was lodged in his shoulder. Definitely penetrated. Sym is Class 100+
how does that prove wolverine will cut him though?

Colossus-Big C
And so? It still is clear enough evidence showing his inferiority to surfer (a retarded comparison to begin with). current colossus has yet to be cut though and he has been upgrade by magneto

Battlehammer
hes not strong enough to cut colossus.
Please how did you come to this conclusion?

Wolverine thinks he can cut him

Colossus believes he can cut him.

It was stated that his skins no match for adamantium claws.

I really like to see you explain this one

Battlehammer
being cut by wolverine?
Colossus was cut too. Maybe you should read the issue. Do you understand what lazy artist work? Or the differences between detail potrayed then and now? Or the fact Wolverine did a raking attack which is a surface attack. You know whats funny do you think it a coincidence that he attacked in such a manner instead of say a stab? Which you know is the attack he used in the same issue when he was going for lethal strikes.

Funny how colossus guys like you, love to bring up the event as wolverine swing with lethal attack. but thats far from the cases and there is a reason he attacked colossus in that manner and it the same way any hero mind controlled attacks a teamate with a piercing weapon that lacks the durbility to block it.

Colossus-Big C
Please how did you come to this conclusion?

It was stated that his skins no match for adamantium claws.
so if a had adamantium claws can i cut a car in half or a steel door?
or am i not strong enough?
same way wolverine is not strong enough to put his claws deep enough to cause any damage.

Colossus-Big C
Colossus was cut too. Maybe you should read the issue. Do you understand what lazy artist work? Or the differences between detail potrayed then and now? Or the fact Wolverine did a raking attack which is a surface attack. You know whats funny do you think it a coincidence that he attacked in such a manner instead of say a stab? Which you know is the attack he used in the same issue when he was going for lethal strikes.

Funny how colossus guys like you, love to bring up the event as wolverine swing with lethal attack. but thats far from the cases and there is a reason he attacked colossus in that manner and it the same way any hero mind controlled attacks a teamate with a piercing weapon that lacks the durbility to block it. wolverine cant cut him. face it

Battlehammer
wolverine cant cut him. face it
except for the fact he did. wolverine thinks he can, colossus thinks he can, the other x-men think he can. The other straight up stated it.

so really it you who should face the facts.

AsbestosFlaygon
Clears

Battlehammer
so if a had adamantium claws can i cut a car in half or a steel door?
Yes you could if you had his adamatium claws.

same way wolverine is not strong enough to put his claws deep enough to cause any damage.
Except he can, colossus thinks he can. wolverine thinks he can. wolverine cut things more durable with ease.

do you understand that pretty much all evdience points to your arguement being false wishings?

even the evidence your using contradicts you? and your only arguement is based on the art........you know how absurd that is given the time it was drawn the art in the issue and the fact the artist was so lazy he did not even show colossus uniform being damage......

even worse if you logically look at the event, what your saying would contrdict the entire point of what the author wrote.......

Colossus-Big C
Yes you could if you had his adamatium claws.
No.

and wolverine nerver cut him on panel despite what is stated it was only sparks, untill he does cut him where its visible it remains at "wolverine cant cut him"

Battlehammer
No.

and wolverine nerver cut him on panel despite what is stated it was only sparks, untill he does it remains at "wolverine cant cut him"

It straight up stated he did. Your taking crappy art over writers statement. and it was only a rake. Do you understand what a rake is? clearly not.

do you understand how rediculous that is? oh no of course not becuase you dont fallow logic.

so let me get this straight artist>>writers now? really thats your arguement?

so I guess according to you colossus uniform is able to withstand adamatium claws. Is that what your saying?

please I love for you to answer my questions becuase your just digging your own ditch.

Blanket
I cut a car in half before. smile

Colossus-Big C
It straight up stated he did. Your taking crappy art over writers statement.

do you understand how rediculous that is? oh no of course not becuase you dont fallow logic.

so let me get this straight artist>>writers now? really thats your arguement?
wolverine is not strong enough to do any real damage though.

Colossus-Big C
I cut a car if half before. smile thumb up

Battlehammer
wolverine is not strong enough to do any real damage though.
This is your arguement really? based on what? certainly not the people he cut, which are the whos who of marvel bricks and he never had any problems cutting them. So this absurd notion he not strong enough is rediculous and has zero backings.

Also if he was not strong enough like you wish to pretend, why was nothing mention by the writer? No in fact the writer stated that colossus organic metal stould no chance which contradicts the notion of any lacking of strength on wolverine part. In fact if the writers intentions were that wolverine was not strong enough, why would he not state it? Do you even look at what your arguements are or do you just type out what ever comes to the top of your mind at any given moment?

Mindset
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Clears That doesn't answer anything.

Colossus-Big C
This is your arguement really? based on what? certainly not the people he cut, which are the whos who of marvel bricks and he never had any problems cutting them. So this absurd notion he not strong enough is rediculous and has zero backings.

Also if he was not strong enough like you wish to pretend, why was nothing mention by the writer? No in fact the writer stated that colossus organic metal stould no chance which contradicts the notion of any lacking of strength on wolverine part. In fact if the writers intentions were that wolverine was not strong enough, why would he not state it? Do you even look at what your arguements are or do you just type out what ever comes to the top of your mind at any given moment? who exactly has wolverine cut with more piercing durability than colossus?

Battlehammer
who exactly has wolverine cut with more piercing durability than colossus?
herc, thor, wwh, pure titanium ect.

but please keep to your delusions that bad dipiction of damage by an artist >>> author

Also why does colossus show fear of wolverine claws if he can't cut him? Why does colossus acknowldge on several occassions that wolverine could cut him badly? why does wolverine think he can cut colossus? why do all the x-men think he can cut colossus?

I give you a clue. It becuase he can.

Colossus-Big C
herc, thor, wwh, pure titanium ect.

but please keep to your delusions that bad dipiction of damage by an artist >>> author

Also why does colossus show fear of wolverine claws if he can't cut him? Why does colossus acknowldge on several occassions that wolverine could cut him badly? why does wolverine think he can cut colossus? why do all the x-men think he can cut colossus?

I give you a clue. It becuase he can. none of those are more resistant to piercing damage..colossus metal is far greater than titanium, he survived a war head that is intended to penetrate and then explode, his metal was desribed as being one of the densest in the universe and it resisdes in a pocket dimension, when he tranforms he trades his human body for a metal one. there are also many scans of colossus not being scared a bit by wovlerine and pwning him in little scuffles. its all in the respect thread

Colossus-Big C
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Ultimate%20Colossus/UltimateColossus.jpg
these missles would rupture titanium
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossusmisslesxmen-tt.jpg
"nigh invurable metal"

Mshinu
Isn`t that first scan Ultimate verse?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mshinu
Isn`t that first scan Ultimate verse? yea i notice that after i posted the scan

Battlehammer
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Ultimate%20Colossus/UltimateColossus.jpg
these missles would rupture titanium
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossusmisslesxmen-tt.jpg
"nigh invurable metal"
hey sherlock you might want to actaully uses 616 cannon scans next time you trying and prove a point........you idiot

Starscream M
hey sherlock you might want to actaully uses 616 cannon scans next time you trying and prove a point........you idiot do you have scans showing logan cutting 616 colosus?

you're claiming he can...so YOU have to show proof.

Battlehammer
none of those are more resistant to piercing damage.
yes they are, do you really want to try and say other wises?

.Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
colossus metal is far greater than titanium,

prove it.

.Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he survived a war head that is intended to penetrate and then explode, his metal was desribed as being one of the densest in the universe and it resisdes in a pocket dimension, when he tranforms he trades his human body for a metal one
issue number and title.

. .Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
there are also many scans of colossus not being scared a bit by wovlerine and pwning him in little scuffles. its all in the respect thread
He did not show fear of them twice and both of which were prior to wolverine character developement. He did not even have a healing factor at the time.
Niether time was it implied at all that they could not cut him to bits.

There are far more showings of him showing fear, implying then cut him, saying it ect.

Both wolverine and colossus have both acknowldge they would, it been stated on pannel that colossus organic metal is no match for his adamatium claws as well. I not sure what the debate it.

there vastly more evidence pointing to wolverine be able.......actaully almost all evidence points to him being able to......asside from artist depiction......which had colossus costume not even being damaged.......and yet you still think that holds more weight.....which is absurd......

Battlehammer
do you have scans showing logan cutting 616 colosus?

you're claiming he can...so YOU have to show proof.
Wolverine never cut she hulk do we assume he can't?

Post evidence that he cant. Colossus has been cut on several occassions to assume wolverine cant seem rather rediculous.......and you know the fact that it was stated on pannel that colossus organic steel is no match for wolverine adamatium claws.......

SamZED
wolverine slashes his claws as hard as he can at these people. no Bracing, no HF for these guys
does he cut, deep cut(fatal) or killes them

Bane dies
Rhino either dies or is badly injured, depends on where Wolverine aims, Alex's hide is pretty thick.
Silver Surfer honsetly dunno, not enough knowledge of Surfer.
Colossus cut but not deep.
Superman cut but not deep.
Thor same
Sentry cut but is unharmed by it
Thanos cut but not very deep

Starscream M

Post evidence that he cant. Colossus has been cut on several occassions to assume wolverine cant seem rather rediculous.......and you know the fact that it was stated on pannel that colossus organic steel is no match for wolverine adamatium claws....... you clown....I can't prove a negative.

you HAVE to prove he CAN cut colossus.

Battlehammer
you clown....I can't prove a negative.

you HAVE to prove he CAN cut colossus.
This arguements just stupid.
I mean why should we assume he can't?

he things he can. colossus things he can, the other x-men thing he can. it been stated he pretty much can and the one time he tried he did cut him and with only a raking attack......

what more is there to prove?

Starscream M
This arguements just stupid.
I mean why should we assume he can't?

he things he can. colossus things he can, the other x-men thing he can. it been stated he pretty much can and the one time he tried he did cut him and with only a raking attack......

what more is there to prove? What they think is pointless. there is no basis their opinion. wolverine has never cut anything as durable as colossus skin...so I don't care what colossus thinks. its worthless.

Battlehammer
What they think is pointless. there is no basis their opinion.
No basis? You mean be sides the fact they been fighting along side eachother for over a decade and have trained to gather 1000's of times.

yea clearly no basisroll eyes (sarcastic)

wolverine has never cut anything as durable as colossus skin...so I don't care what colossus thinks. its worthless.
Except he has cut colossus and yes he has more cut things more durable then colossus.

hell colossus has been cut more times then the Thing.

Naija boy
Hasnt a scan been posted in which it was stated that collossus skin is no match for wolverines claws or something to that effec? Really what more is needed?

Starscream M

Except he has cut colossus and yes he has more cut things more durable then colossus.

if logan has cut colossus...then just post the DAMN scan and I'll change my stance. simple as that.

Battlehammer
Hasnt a scan been posted in which it was stated that collossus skin is no match for wolverines claws or something to that effec? Really what more is needed?
cosigned.

Battlehammer
if logan has cut colossus...then just post the DAMN scan and I'll change my stance. simple as that.
I dont even care what your crappy as stance is. I dont have the scan on me, it was already posted I believe and how it astound how many scans that have been posted 100 times yet some how you have never seen them

Starscream M
I dont even care what your crappy as stance is. I dont have the scan on me, it was already posted I believe and how it astound how many scans that have been posted 100 times yet some how you have never seen them yeah you can't believe it...because you making crap up

I've asked you for this very scan 100 times before...NEVER ONCE have you shown me the scan.

you've always made excuses and pulled things outta your behind...but never have actually posted a legit scan of logan cutting colossus.

Battlehammer
yeah you can't believe it...because you making crap up

I've asked you for this very scan 100 times before...NEVER ONCE have you shown me the scan.

you've always made excuses and pulled things outta your behind...but never have actually posted a legit scan of logan cutting colossus.
how many times do you state shit like this to me only to be shown to look like a ****ing idiot.

wait a sec I posted this scan to you already, you have seen you u ****ing putz

how many times have I made you look stupid and yet you still have the nerve to state shit like this to me.

I have, but you ignored it do to the artist depiction dispite what is stated by the author

Starscream M
so post it and shut me up if such scan exists.

otherwise, shut your trap and stop your BS garbage.

Starscream M
or tell me what issue # and page #

Battlehammer
so post it and shut me up if such scan exists.

otherwise, shut your trap and stop your BS garbage.
why should I bother? wont change anything your a putz you will forget all about this and we will have the same stupid arguement were you say the same shit. No matter how many times I show you evidences of things you will always say stupid shit like this. I am done I give up, I not wasting my time posting a scan ive shown you alread the last time you pulled this shit. I done. go ffind your on god dam scans, and stop relying on everyone else to show you everything. dam have u ever onces posted a scan? **** no.

good night everyone elses, if anyone wants to post the scan to shut him up dont bother, you will just have the same arguement again in a month and he will have magically forgot he ever seen it.

Starscream M
to everyone: this just proves battlehammer is a liar who makes crap up

there is no scan, so now he's making it seem like he's just too pissed to post it when in reality it doesn't exist.

and you know how I know he's lying...not only is he not posting a scan, he won't even give me an issue # and page # so I can verify

good try, battlehammer, but I smell your bull crap and I don't buy it!

StiltmanFTW
"No match for Wolverine's claws"
"Scored"

Also, I don't know what scratches mean in your world, but in mine, that means a cut.

thumb up

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/ColossustakingWolverinedown.jpg
props to snoop

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/ColossustakingWolverinedown.jpg
props to snoop so he made surface scratches. that not really a cut imo.

Colossus-Big C
yes they are, do you really want to try and say other wises?
prove it.
you really think titanium is more durable than colossus? laughing out loud this is laughable, he has broken titanium countlless times, hell he even broke some vibranium handcuffs he was in.

neithere thor nor hulk are more resistant to piercing damage than colossus. he survived things that would shatter titanium.
just ask anyone here

Colossus-Big C
hey sherlock you might want to actaully uses 616 cannon scans next time you trying and prove a point........you idiot the second one is 616 you idiot

Colossus-Big C
Hasnt a scan been posted in which it was stated that collossus skin is no match for wolverines claws or something to that effec? Really what more is needed? he still cant kill colossus, what will scratching his skin do? when its just more metal underneath?

Colossus-Big C
heres the secret wars blast that kill thor , hulk, thing, iron man and countless others, colossus was the least damaged (stated on panel)http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/SecretWarsblast.jpghttp://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/ColossusSecretWars.jpg

also colossus has been upgraded. and is even more durable.
here the riptide claws just bounce off of him
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/ColossusandRiptide2.jpg
the times wolverine scored his skin is (pre upgraded colossus)

BlackZero30x
Bane-dead

Rhino-dead

Silver Surfer- imo i don't think wolverine should be able to cut him but with no bracing and such I'll say minor cut to scratched

Colossus- Id say scratched

Superman-Logan's claws are pushed back into him

Thor- with no bracing probably cut but not deadly though

Sentry- I'm not really sure he's shown not being able to get cut soo i say cuts deep but not deadly.

Thanos- maybe cuts into him but if soo its barely more then a scratch

Colossus-Big C
bump

dmills
Wash, rinse, repeat.

Warlord
Originally posted by BlackZero30x

Superman-Logan's claws are pushed back into him

???

The Nuul
Bane: F
Rhino: F
Silver Surfer: No harm done
Colossus: S
Superman: No harm done
Thor: C
Sentry: No harm done
Thanos: No harm done

Colossus-Big C
^whats the F

The Nuul
Fatal or fcked up.

Konton
Surfer tanks it and laughs.
Doesn't get passed Kal's bio aura.
Thor laughs.
Sentry laughs.
Thanos laughs and then pym slaps him.

Rest get shreaded.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Warlord
???

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/9930/w5715.th.jpg

--
Of course, Supes' aura/skin ain't adamantium hard and he would simply get sliced in half biscuits

Parmaniac
Why does it hurts Wolverine when his claws get pushed back?

btw: laughing out loud @ his body form in the last panel.

The Nuul
That art is horrid.

Colossus-Big C
what is the guy armor made of?

Parmaniac
what is the guy armor made of? Read the panels? It's adamantium.

The Nuul
what is the guy armor made of?

facepalm

Wild Shadow
what is the guy armor made of? promethium roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Why does it hurts Wolverine when his claws get pushed back?

btw: laughing out loud @ his body form in the last panel.

They got forcibly pushed back. His claw muscles have all those locking mechanisms, y'know.

Originally posted by The Nuul
That art is horrid.

Yes, it is.

Read the panels? It's adamantium.

Not everywhere was adamantium though. Logan was just unlucky to hit that spot.

Parmaniac
They got forciblyNot everywhere was adamantium though. Logan was just unlucky to hit that spot. Going by your scan it was ahah

StiltmanFTW
Going by your scan it was ahah

He cut him in half later. Same arc, same writer.

Wild Shadow
with lazears sword..

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
with lazears sword..

Nah... with Lazaer's sword Wolverine cut Shogun literally into pieces... he diced him in two with his claws earlier.

The Real Wolvie
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
with lazears sword..

Wolverine's claws always held up to that sword fine...I think the guys outfit wasn't coated completely in adamantium...either that or Guggenheim is retarded...then again - he DID link Wolverine's healing factor to how well he fights the angel of death after he dies. roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
Nah... with Lazaer's sword Wolverine cut Shogun literally into pieces... he diced him in two with his claws earlier.

Just skimmed through that issue. I was wrong, it wasn't the claws' work... the bomb did a trick on him. Shogun's upper body part was hovering and it made it seem like Logan sliced him at one point... my bad.

I blame the art. lol

The Real Wolvie
Just skimmed through that issue. I was wrong, it wasn't the claws' work... the bomb did a trick on him. Shogun's upper body part was hovering and it made it seem like Logan sliced him at one point... my bad.

I blame the art. lol

Yeah but still logan's claws held up fine in the afterlife...or does he get magical adamantium in pergetory while fighting Lazaer?

Wild Shadow
i chalk it up to the strength of spirit and will effecting a fight in the after life unless you think his adamantium goes with logan..

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by The Real Wolvie
Yeah but still logan's claws held up fine in the afterlife...or does he get magical adamantium in pergetory while fighting Lazaer?

That's correct, they did. Not sure if the same rules apply in the afterlife though.

Anyway, that explosion shouldn't tear him apart like that if his armor were completely laced with the miracle metal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.