You Have Been Reassigned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rader
So in My tiredness, I, The Almighty Tallest, have demanded that you shall all post in this thread, but you're personalities, stances, and history will be drastically altered.

You will take your current Religion, Political Stance, Sexual Identity, using the Kinsey Scale (1 being completely straight and 5 being completely homosexual), and any other traits you deem worthy, but you will invert them.

Using Myself for an example;
Truth
Religion: Anti-Theist (Hates Religion)
Political Stance: Somewhat Liberitarian (SP?)
Sexual Identity: 2
Marital Status: Single
Drug and Alcohol: Occasional Drinker, Ex-smoker, Anti-Narcotic
Age Group: Early 20's

Inversion:
Religion: Devout Christian
Political Stance: Kinda Republican
Sexual Identity: 4(I know it kinda works against my somewhat Republicanism, but what can I say, I'm a Nomaly)
Marital Status: "Happily" Married
Drug and Alcohol: Closet Alcoholic, Chain Smoker, and did my share in the 70's, though i could pass a UA these days. Well most of the time.
Age Group: Late 50's
Please try not to post cliches, and reverse bash. For example, even though I am a devout Christian, I will be acting more Rogue Jedi, (firm in his beliefs, but doesn't make you want to strangle, laugh at, or ignore him) rather than like JIA (those of you who've visited The Religion Forum know who I speak of). Try to post as you normally would, allowing personal facts to come out in conversation, rather than announcing them... Kinda like I just did.

So... How are you?

mikeydude
dont gett it.

steverules_2
I'll have whatever he's smoking

mikeydude
Double.

Earthlover
What the f**k? uhh...don't get it much...

One Free Man
invert, like opposite day?

this thread is entertaining, straight, and awesome.

translation: this non-thread is boring, gay, and lame in invertlandish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.