Who can beat this Deathstroke?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
After Deathstroke is captured and sent to prison he's once again the subject of a super-soldier program, this time with the same process that gave Luke Cage his strength and durability. Now Deathstroke is at a similar physical level to current Luke Cage. After breaking out of prison Deathstroke secures an adamantium katana and a Colt Python revolver with sixty Nth metal bullets.

Who is the weakest character or team of characters that can bring him down?

Original Smurph
Blink

Board Walker
Add in that he's also gained the speed, reflexes, powers of Zoom.

BattleMage
Steve Rogers and the crew.

Mindset
Originally posted by Board Walker
Add in that he's also gained the speed, reflexes, powers of Zoom. Huh?

Blanket
Captain America

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Board Walker
Add in that he's also gained the speed, reflexes, powers of Zoom.

Deathstroke is faster than zoom

Endless Mike
What does Nth metal do, exactly? I never really understood that.

Gecko4lif
It rapes all magic and transdimensinal entities

Wei Phoenix
Wolverine?

Silent Master
Longshot

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Endless Mike
What does Nth metal do, exactly? I never really understood that.
Its like the Red Sun radiation of magical beings, it doesn't passively hurt them or anything like that but it can negate or ignore mystical charms and such.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Wolverine?
Maybe but probably not. In all honesty I'd say Wolverine would have some trouble against regular Deathstroke (that isn't to say he wouldn't take a huge majority) so I can see him getting crushed by this DS.

shadowcat

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
shadowcat
CISless maybe. I don't think Kitty usually does the sorts of things that would be required in taking this DS down.

wakkawakkawakka
I don't want to cause an uproar but what about Deadpool?

yes cisless, and she would finish him rather quickly that way. Otherwise she'd resort to dumpin him inside a bank vault or something and end up loosing somehow

Omega Vision
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I don't want to cause an uproar but what about Deadpool?
What could he possibly do to Deathstroke with titanium+ skin, Class 25-30 strength, and an adamantium katana? Just with his base stats DS can prove a formidable foe to Wade.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
yes cisless, and she would finish him rather quickly that way. Otherwise she'd resort to dumpin him inside a bank vault or something and end up loosing somehow
CISless what is the limit of Kitty's ability to one-shot people? Could see use her phasing to say remove a guy like Thor's heart or brain?

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Omega Vision
What could he possibly do to Deathstroke with titanium+ skin, Class 25-30 strength, and an adamantium katana? Just with his base stats DS can prove a formidable foe to Wade.

He could beat him.....in stand up comedy. Or make him feel insecure about himself with one of his jokes. I just like Deadpool so I put that option in.

Doesn't the Punisher have some weird crap that could take Deathstroke despite the enhancements?

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Blink

Omega Vision
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
He could beat him.....in stand up comedy. Or make him feel insecure about himself with one of his jokes. I just like Deadpool so I put that option in.

Doesn't the Punisher have some weird crap that could take Deathstroke despite the enhancements?
I don't think Frank has anything in his standard equipment that could take Luke Cage down.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
CISless what is the limit of Kitty's ability to one-shot people? Could see use her phasing to say remove a guy like Thor's heart or brain?

Probably, I have never seen such a limit for her based on the toughness of the material she was phasing or phasing parts out of, I believe her power gets arround interatomic bonds, but she rarely phases pieces of things from them, so it's hard to tell. She did rip emma frost's heart in a what if that I've only seen through scans, and she showed she could phase the hulk into the ground - had she phased his head in, that would have been it. A less straining option is to leave small objects inside people's bodies, like a fist sized rock in thor's heart or brain.

I think she has an upper mass limit she can phase, but it's rather high as she phased a planet busting bullet through earth.

Older showings had her needing to breath eventually, but she's gone through what seemed like several minutes, maybe a half hour, inside an alien metal to get colossus when he was ressurected. She also spent weeks or months without food or water and with a limited air supply inside the bullet, so I think she is sort of immortal while phased.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Wolverine? The weakest, the weakest. As we've seen lately Wolverine is a skyfather.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.