Soccer Game (With a Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Samus gets trapped in Boost Ball form and everyone tries helping her but they aren't very close to success. To avoid feeling bad for her, they use her as a soccer ball to make themselves happy. She's probably mad but they don't care.

Team 1: Mario, Alex Mercer, Kratos, Ryu Hayabusa, and Master Chief. They're goalie will be the Nemesis from Resident Evil 3.

Team 2: Link, Dante (DMC), Chris Redfield (RE5), Fox McCloud, and Captain Falcon. Their goalie will be Grunt from Mass Effect 2.

Each of these guys can't use their attacks. All they can rely on is their legs and no, they can't attack eachother.

In order for one team to win, they must score at least 20 points.

Which team will win this soccer game?

MooCowofJustice
I'm not sure if Link can carry Dante and Chris Redfield to a win. Fox should be able to handle himself pretty well, but I dunno who Kazuma is.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I'm not sure if Link can carry Dante and Chris Redfield to a win. Fox should be able to handle himself pretty well, but I dunno who Kazuma is.

I just replaced Kazuma with Captain Falcon so this can be fair against the players in team 1. I'll admit that Kazuma was a bad choice.

MooCowofJustice
Team 1 probably has the better chance. Mario is the only one out of these guys who I know to have played Soccer before.

XanatosForever
Are you kidding me? Mario would dance circles around these guys, he has the skill and the experience. He'll be landing Super Strikes all day.

Way to spite it up, NemeSis. stick out tongue

Edit: Better scenario. Mario blows a whole through Grunt with a Super Strike and lands so hard it jars Samus out of Morph Ball. She proceeds to rape all.

ScreamPaste
Mario for MVP on team one, he's the only one on his team who could probably get a ball past Captain Falcon's epic defense skills due to his reflex time. Link would make a great forward, try and stop the ball.

But yeah, it's basicly Mario and Ryu v.s. Link, Fox, and Falcon.

MooCowofJustice
Out of all of them, I'm not sure anyone but Falcon could take a ball away from Mario.

NemeBro
I'm not sure if Link can carry Dante The **** is this shit?

Link practically moves in slow motion compared to Dante, Dante will be able to hold the ball the entire time and no one but Ryu Hayabusa, and maybe Mercer and Master Chief would be able to react to it.

Although Grunt wins the game alone by virtue of sheer awesomeness.

MooCowofJustice
It's rather amazing how useless speed is without any other skills needed for the game.

NemeBro
The thing is.

Dante could literally be carrying the ball with his hands and... No one would know. no expression

ScreamPaste
Captain Falcon would, so would Chief probably, Ryu would kick it out of Dante's hands, Link could probably spot it, Mario would supaer striek Dante's bawlz 131

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Captain Falcon would, so would Chief probably, Ryu would kick it out of Dante's hands, Link could probably spot it, Mario would supaer striek Dante's bawlz 131 Feats from Captain Falcon in terms of speed.

Chief is slow-mo compared to Dante. Would be a blur.

Ryu is not that fast, his only speed feats are blocking bullets... Something that is not impressive compared to Dante.

Yeah no. Link could not see a bullet fired from a gun, yet alone Dante.

Nah **** Mario.

Son of Sparda
Dante doesn't have skill?

What? Did you see him against Echinda when he kicked all those seeds back to her, making them richochet and shit off trees. His co-ordination is amazing

BloodRain
Dante's not only the fastest but his natural skill (even in trivial things) is higher then the rest. With what Sons of Sparda said, he's gonna carry the team. Then Capt Falcon and Fox...... Chris Redfield? In with these powered freaks? Be better off with Cloud with a broken leg :/

Mario, Ryu and MC vs Dante, Fox, and Capt Falcon. Rest are more like subs. Team 2 for speed and skill.

Son of Sparda
Ryu can match Dante for speed, both are horrendously casual bullet timers.

Ryu can also probably match him in the skill department though

Cyner
You are all wrong, Samus plants a Power Bomb and they all die big grin

Also NemeBro, play more Ninja Gaiden

ScreamPaste
Falcon has the best reaction time in this thread, he drives around at mach 2 all day without crashing and dying.

Phantom Miria
It's rather amazing how useless speed is without any other skills needed for the game.

Dante is not an idiot. I think he can keep the ball by his feet and move fast and kick it.

Ms.Marvel
team 1 wins EASILY

shifty

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
Dante is not an idiot. I think he can keep the ball by his feet and move fast and kick it. Won't get past Captain Falcon, evar! stick out tongue

BloodRain
Won't get past Captain Falcon, evar! stick out tongue
Why would he need to get past his team-mate?

ScreamPaste
O,right. no expression

BloodRain
haermm

Any point in having Chris, Link, Kratos and Alex in this? erm Fancy feet isnt really their expertise.

Cyner
Originally posted by BloodRain
haermm

Any point in having Chris, Link, Kratos and Alex in this? erm Fancy feet isnt really their expertise.

tis untrue, Link is quite acrobatic and fleet footed.

BloodRain
Sorry ive only seen he move fast with Pegasus boots, apart from that, don't see anything that puts him above the three others mentioned.

ScreamPaste
He's more acrobatic and fleet footed than the others you mentioned.

Son of Sparda
Alex can run up skyscrapers while holding cars. What does Link have on that?

Also for what its worth I've seen people like Dante and Hayabusa calced at mach 3 minimum.

I'll try and dig em up for you guys.

BloodRain
Already proven that Dante can move at blinding speed, wouldn't mind seeing Ryus speed feat.
What I want to know for this thread is if Kratos/Alex can manage not to kick it over the horizon, if Link has anything to show and more importantly.. if Chris isnt just a waste of time here.

ScreamPaste
Link could kick the ball farther than Alex.

But yeah, Mario ftw.

Son of Sparda
Ryu can fight fighter jets and dodge missiles while blowing em up with ninpo. That should have him hanging with Dante and whoever else.

Depends on the incarnation of Link really.

Mercer can send people flying across blocks with swing kicks, should speak volumes of his strength.

BloodRain
Link has leg feats over Alex?

ScreamPaste
Link can force giant pillars of stone to move by application of physical force, every 3d incarnation, possibly except ST, haven't played yet, is stronger.

Son of Sparda
Link doesn't do anything special in ST

Mainly Zelda who gets the good feats if I recall.

ScreamPaste
Laem.. Might just boycott that game until Nintendo gets their ass back in gear.

BloodRain
Wouldnt make him kick further.

Not that the ball needs to even go that far in a game.

ScreamPaste
Stronger = kick harder = ball flies farther. Moot point, seeing as you're not allowed to kill the goalie, but meh.

Son of Sparda
Samus is the ball

Poor Sammy sad

ScreamPaste
True... If CIS is involved, Link rescues her, the pair kills everyone else, and then escapes to make an extremely awesome baby who will have their own game series.

ZETROID.

Son of Sparda
Or Hayabusa goes code of honor
Or Dante goes LOL dun hit girls
Kratos screams for Zeus

yadda yadda

BloodRain
Two teams, normal rules, 20 points win and the ball is a different. Where's the 'twist'?

ScreamPaste
The twist could be CIS is involved which turns this into a game of smashbros with soccerballs on.

Son of Sparda
shoulda been a poker game

ScreamPaste
Poker? no expression This.. Has to happen. no expression

NemeBro
Originally posted by Cyner
Also NemeBro, play more Ninja Gaiden I have played all the DOA games, and have beaten NG and NG 2.

Speed feats for Ryu to rival Dante, they do not exist, if time powers are taken into account there is no comparison at all.

wammamram
True... If CIS is involved, Link rescues her, the pair kills everyone else, and then escapes to make an extremely awesome baby who will have their own game series.

ZETROID.

well considering samus has this little title as a inter galactic bounty hunter..... yeah i could see that happeningblushing

Nemesis X
Originally posted by BloodRain
Two teams, normal rules, 20 points win and the ball is a different. Where's the 'twist'?

The twist is that Samus is the soccer ball.

BloodRain
And that is a twist, how?

Nemesis X
Why can't it be a twist?

BloodRain
Well, its not really a twist is it? As it isn't effecting them in any way besides being a heavier ball.

iChaos
Originally posted by Son of Sparda
Dante doesn't have skill?

What? Did you see him against Echinda when he kicked all those seeds back to her, making them richochet and shit off trees. His co-ordination is amazing

This as well: TxX8_o_Dg40
Dante takes the team to victory smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.