Magneto vs Black bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Given the predominant opinions in the vulcan vs BB and vulcan vs mags threads I got curious about this one.

Magneto is in his classic form, they fight in an abandoned metropolis.

Sorry, the title should have been Magneto vs Black Bolt vs Vulcan; this is a 3way fight

Black bolt z
lol i was going to say "been done b4"...

It's pretty much IMO Mags=BB>Vulcan

Rage.Of.Olympus
Magneto wins. Black Bolt comes in a close second.

Vulcan is off crying in a corner after Magneto shows him what a true super villain mutant is.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Vulcan is off crying in a corner after Magneto shows him what a true super villain mutant is.

Can't Vulcan manipulate magnetic energy?

Mshinu
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Exactly.

KingD19
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Can't Vulcan manipulate magnetic energy?

Well, there's no such thing as magnetic energy, there's electromagnetic energy, and that's what Mags controls. Vulcan has shown manipulation of heat, light, force, and possibly electric energy, but never electromagnetic. Considering his Omega status though, and his shows of power, it's possible. However, Mags still puts Vulcan over his knee.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, there's no such thing as magnetic energy, there's electromagnetic energy, and that's what Mags controls. Vulcan has shown manipulation of heat, light, force, and possibly electric energy, but never electromagnetic. Considering his Omega status though, and his shows of power, it's possible. However, Mags still puts Vulcan over his knee.

dunno about Mags putting Vulcan over his knee. He was even shown manipulating Adam Warlock's "quantum magic". Can't remember where, but it might have been in a GotG WoK crossover. I'm guessing he shouldn't have a problem messing with Mag's magnetic abilities.

janus77
Vulcan > Magneto, Vulcan >> BlackBolt too, imo.

The thing is Vulcan is more hype than anything else, his energy manipulationn powers are not limitless even if his development potential with them is supposed to be.

He has been defeated by a sundipped havok, black bolt and polaris, all of which are energy manipulators and blasters. Another problem here is that magneto doesn't just control electromagnetic radiation, which is energy, but the electromagnetic force created by the existence of matter itself, which is not exactly energy. BB too controls electrons and their behavior.

I think either of the two veterans can take the emo *****.

Estacado
Magneto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.