firelord vs scarecrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Firelord VS Scarecrow with sinestro corp ring.

I had a debate with a pal over this who thinks scarecrow is a steam rolling beast with the ring. Makin the thread to hear thoughts on the match up. The power of a power ring matched up to a heralds power plus scarescrow usage of it

what feats does yellow ring scarecrow have?

JakeTheBank
Making constructs, flying around, etc.

is he a lot stronger than a gl? how does he compare to hal?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by 753
is he a lot stronger than a gl? how does he compare to hal?

Honestly?

He's did as much as typical Sinestro Corpsmen did before being staked by Black Lantern Spectre. I wouldn't put him anywhere near Hal's level or Sinestro's for that matter.

if he is just average lantern corps fodder i give it to fl.
on him

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Honestly?

He's did as much as typical Sinestro Corpsmen did before being staked by Black Lantern Spectre. I wouldn't put him anywhere near Hal's level or Sinestro's for that matter.
That's really disappointing.

JakeTheBank
Most of the Deputy Lanterns had their own special powers/skills to fall back on as well as the ring, and Scarecrow had the least to offer. I guess if he had time to truly master the ring, he would be a powerhouse, but as is, aside from the ability to make constructs, shoot energy beams, fly, etc, he's not much higher in terms of power than a seasoned Sinestro Corps member, imo, if at all.

Doctor-Alvis
It sounded like it was supposed to be a big deal to stop him from getting the ring the first time. I expected to hear him doing some high grade fear mongering.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
It sounded like it was supposed to be a big deal to stop him from getting the ring the first time. I expected to hear him doing some high grade fear mongering.

I think his psychological expertise in the area of fear would give him an edge over most raw recruits immediately, but he didn't really do anything wowzers with the ring to suggest that he was a powerhouse. If anything, the thing made him unstable (well, more so than usual) and a liability for the other Deputy Lanterns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.