Tam Tam vs. Blanka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Esomark
Took some time to think this one out but I think this match would be a good one. They both hail from South America, they can throw themselves across the screen with ease, and have long reach with their limbs. They also have basic superhuman abilities like pyrokinesis (Tam Tam) and electrokinesis (Blanka). Who takes this one?

XanatosForever
Blanka rides on whales. 131

Esomark
Certainly strong but Tam Tam isn't to be underestimated. He fights demons on a daily basis.

XanatosForever
I don't actually know who Tam Tam is...no expression

Esomark
http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Tam_Tam

He's also the tallest SNK fighter (with the exception of Kusaraegedo but most don't give a shit about him) and he's in my avatar too.

No End N Site
Blanka. He has some actual showin's that I can use to gauge his abilities. And a metal sword, against a dude who can out do the most dangerous eels in the wild? Not lookin' very good for Tam Tam.

Esomark
Samurai Shodown does suffer a huge lack of feats which sucks since IMO the attacks look much more powerful and impressive than really any other SNK fighter. Plenty of feat potential.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.