Gabriel Angelos vs Samus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
standard gear. Gabriel may get some ammunition if needed
Gabriel may recieve Advance blood raven armor.

The Scenario
Reading the lexicanum now. Dude sounds tough, but I can't find his standard equipment, unless it's like a chainsword and bolter combo. What exactly does advanced armor entail?

Anyway, guy took down a daemon prince? I'll have to think about this a little.

mechagoomba
er well angelos was first equiped with a power sword and bolter however in the campaign of DoW1 he gains a deamon hammer from the inqusition and from then on out thats all he uses so id go with thats his standard equipment but I guess it depends on what phanteros wants, but im curious as to whether samus gets her boots of speed or whatever equipment gave her a speed dash or something or perhaps im thinking of something else

The Scenario
Originally posted by mechagoomba
er well angelos was first equiped with a power sword and bolter however in the campaign of DoW1 he gains a deamon hammer from the inqusition and from then on out thats all he uses so id go with thats his standard equipment but I guess it depends on what phanteros wants, but im curious as to whether samus gets her boots of speed or whatever equipment gave her a speed dash or something or perhaps im thinking of something else

If all he has is a melee weapon and a bolter, Samus is at an advantage. And you mean the Speed Booster? It's been in 3 games, so I'd say she gets it. It allows her to move faster than the speed of sound, so it could be quite useful.

mechagoomba
well I really dont think samus would be able to take a round from a bolt pistol, Bolters manage to go through space marine armor after all lol but if she doesnt have that Angelos could catch up to her and I dont see her taking any hit from him honestly but if she does have the boots she can just kite him so I dont know who wins lol

The Scenario
Samus has taken much worse than a bolter. Just because they can go through Space Marine armor doesn't mean they'll penetrate Samus' armor and shielding. I doubt Gabriel's weapons will be that huge of a threat. Heavy damage, sure, but that stuff is not going kill Samus that easily.

Her basic weapon, the "Stacked Beam," is a six foot tall blast of plasma, electricity, ice, and force. It's designed to penetrate walls, armor, and hit multiple enemies. It could bypass Gabriel's armor, and simply vaporize a six foot section of his body. If it doesn't vaporize, it'll more than likely freeze him.

mechagoomba
well what has her weapon actually burned though just steel or some harder metal because perhaps its likely I underestimate her and im curious as to the strongest thing shes blasted apart or melted

The Scenario
No materials are ever really named. There's bendezium, denzium, cordite, etc. but they're all fictional. The only reference to steel is that War Wasps tear through it like paper, and they are relatively weak enemies.

And you know, Samus has what amounts to a bolter of her own in the missile launcher. The only difference it that it also has super missiles and ice missiles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.