Tingle V.S. The Nemesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Tingle has balloon and bombs, the Nemesis has his fists. Who wins?

XanatosForever
...I...I don't know...which one is more...GAH!

gay_rage

Nemesis X
Spite!

The Nemesis can use his tendrils to reach tingle. The tip of them will pop the balloon, Tingle will fall, Nemesis catches him, and rips him in half like paper and uses his skin for toilet paper. The remains will go to the zombie hounds.

But if Nemesis can only use his fists, then he'll still win. I can imagine Nemesis catching one of Tingle's bombs and throwing it back at the fat midget.

ScreamPaste
Nah, Tingle cooks his bombs so they explode when they get to the ground, and the balloon is too high for tendrils.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Nah, Tingle cooks his bombs so they explode when they get to the ground, and the balloon is too high for tendrils.

Then the Nemesis will use his tendrils to hit the bombs before they get any closer to him and as soon as Tingle runs out of bombs through this repeating process him and Nemesis are doing, Nemesis is the winner. How do you know how far his tendrils will go anyway?

ScreamPaste
Nemesis has never used his tendrils that way, and the bombs can shatter solid rock. Looks like Nemesis is cooked.

Ridley_Prime
Somehow, I doubt these "bombs" are as strong as the laser cannon Jill had to use to beat Nemesis.

ScreamPaste
Incapacitation is a win, and Nemesis has been KO'd by a grenade.

Ridley_Prime
Is Nemesis able to change into either of his two transformations in this match?

ScreamPaste
Nah.

Ridley_Prime
Ghey.

ScreamPaste
gay_rage?

Ridley_Prime
Yes! 131

gay_rage

Nemesis X
Watch this from 1:44

cBFO5ZjOCbU

Nemesis's bad singing is so powerful, it broke Wesker's glasses. Surely it can pop a ballooon.

ScreamPaste
Fanfiction feats are non-canon.

Nemesis X
Fanfiction feats are non-canon.

Oh, and I suppose it's canon that Tingle's bombs are so powerful, they can take down someone like Nemesis?

Ano no a grenade didn't KO Nemesis. If you saw the scene closely, you would notice that his right arm is keeping his torso area up.

ScreamPaste
They shatter stone. Do the math.

Ridley_Prime
No, don't do the math. Do the Mario!

Nemesis X
I'm so sick and tired of people saying Nemesis got easily KO'd by a grenade. For crying out loud, he's not an acrobat so I doubt he could've easily landed on his feet after getting unexpectedly blown out of a train cart by a suicidal Russian. He just landed on his stomach after getting blown out of the cart, it doesn't exactly mean he went unconscious.

ScreamPaste
So, what you're saying is:

Nemesis loses to Tingle, and you hate the grenade cutscene?

Nemesis X
So, what you're saying is:

Nemesis loses to Tingle, and you hate the grenade cutscene?

Tingle loses to Nemesis and I only dislike the grenade cutscene because you think a grenade KO'd him and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice that the grenade didn't KO the Nemesis.

Sin_Volvagia
You're doing Nemesis X's job now?

SPITE!

Nemesis grabs a nearby rock and pops the balloon with it, sending Tingle falling to his death. If he survives, he deals with a beating from a bullet-tanking mutant.

Ridley_Prime
Can someone show me the cutscene where Nemesis supposedly gets "KO'ed" by a grenade? I'd like to see it so I can verify whether such a statement is valid or not.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Can someone show me the cutscene where Nemesis supposedly gets "KO'ed" by a grenade? I'd like to see it so I can verify whether such a statement is valid or not.

Not sure if he gets knocked out, but here it is:

1kA1jUp507w

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Nemesis X
And no a grenade didn't KO Nemesis. If you saw the scene closely, you would notice that his right arm is keeping his torso area up.

No, it didn't.

MooCowofJustice
Amazing thread is amazing.

All it needs is a sargasm.

Cyner
Tingle's bombs are pretty dang powerful. get rocked by Tingle, Nemesis.

ScreamPaste
That'll learn NemeSis to make Zelda threads all day when he hates Zelda. uhuh

Tingle > The Nemesis.

ArtificialGlory
The Resident Evil universe is weaksauce.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Not sure if he gets knocked out, but here it is:

1kA1jUp507w
Huh... Just watched some of the cutscenes after that too. The only thing the grenade did was cause him to fall off the train, but he gets up right after that.

KO'ed my ass.

XanatosForever
Well, it's been fun, but I suppose someone needs to play the proper member here. Reported for spite, you troll you.

General Kaliero
Spite thread closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.