Dante v.s. The Nemesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Dante has only his bare hands, Nemesis gets everything.

Son of Sparda
Dante has a horrendus strength, speed, durability and regeneration edge over Nemesis

Actually **** that he has everything over Nemesis. He rips off his head and sticks it with the other relics in his office

Phanteros
Dante gibs him

Ridley_Prime
*sigh*

Sin_Volvagia
SPITE!

Dante is way too fast and his fist can do this:

3oOoqPaQBmo
0:33-0:43

Kazenji
Ummmm what Dante are we using here?

Cyner
Nemesis, cause at least he's not a huge douche like dante.

Son of Sparda
Dante wins, cause hes cooler than Nemesis by far

BloodRain
Any Dante will win easy no expression

Son of Sparda
Pretty sure Nemesis could beat 8 year old Dante...

BloodRain
shifty Wouldn't be to sure about that.

Son of Sparda
he had to hide from fodder demons stick out tongue

BloodRain
Fodder demons > Nemesis

Ok, any shown Dante can win easy.

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by BloodRain
Fodder demons > Nemesis

Ok, any shown Dante can win easy.

Dante FTW big grin

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Son of Sparda
cause hes cooler than Nemesis by far
Nah.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Son of Sparda
Dante has a horrendus strength, speed, durability and regeneration edge over Nemesis

Actually **** that he has everything over Nemesis. He rips off his head and sticks it with the other relics in his office

What horrendous strength no expression? His best strength feat in 3 is lifting a motor-bike no expression.
In 4, it's probably that Saviour feat, though that doesn't make his strength 'horrendous' IMO.

Don't know enough about Nemesis, so I'll just give Dante the win anyway.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Nah.

Yah. Though mainly because I don't play RE stick out tongue.

Son of Sparda
Erm making a stone statue explode Kenshiro style by punching it
Holding open Echinda's jaws
Restraining an enraged Nero

What does Nemesis have on that?

BloodRain
Mathed the Savior's punch to be 'very' high. Somewhere on another thread.
Also Nero's DB is able to lift the Savior off the ground, Dante held Nero's arm back like it was nothing.

Son of Sparda
How heavy?

Must weigh hundreds of tons at least.

Though to be fair, Nero was a lot stronger by the time the fourth game ended. So who knows if Dante could do the same to him now

danteiscool
Dante beats Nemisis horribly.

yeah Nero was considerably stronger by the end of DMC4 and Dante and Nero didn't fight after that, but for Dante to merely toy with him up until Nero left to fight Sanctus is impressive in its own way. and not once did Dante use his devil trigger throughout the whole game excluding the brief flash at the end of his first fight with Nero.

BloodRain
Urm cant recall perfectly, whole arm and fist is 1500tons without the body leaning in on him. To add to that it was moving at a fairly fast speed.

Thats true, then again he by that point he was near his ending strength. (already has upgrades to his DB and Yamato/DT) I'd say 80/90% max strength in that scene. Remember that after that fight all Nero does is fight Sanctus, get absorbed, run through Savior and fight Sanctus again. Then he's at end game strength.

NemeBro
Dante effortlessly wins.

He's still videogame's shining example of faggotry however.

BloodRain
But he does it with style.

Ridley_Prime
Style and faggotry do not go together.

BloodRain
Then Dante is all style, can be mistaken for faggotry.

Demonic Phoenix
Urm cant recall perfectly, whole arm and fist is 1500tons without the body leaning in on him. To add to that it was moving at a fairly fast speed.

Thats true, then again he by that point he was near his ending strength. (already has upgrades to his DB and Yamato/DT) I'd say 80/90% max strength in that scene. Remember that after that fight all Nero does is fight Sanctus, get absorbed, run through Savior and fight Sanctus again. Then he's at end game strength.

1500 tons? Really? I was under the impression that Saviour was much lighter, around the mass value of the Statue of Liberty, etc. How'd you get the value?

Then Dante is all style, can be mistaken for faggotry.

He's incredibly stylish, but he's also an incredible fa***t. His one-liners justify that.

BloodRain
The Savior isnt all hollow like a few people think, only its chest area is. The rest is solid.

Well he makes it work for him, thats my defence >.>

Kazenji
So where using the other dante from DMC be good if that was included in the first post.

Son of Sparda
When Nero crushes its head. We see solid chunks of stone fly out.

Not hollow

Ridley_Prime
Reported.

Darkstorm Zero
Nemesis is awsome powerful fairly fast for a guy his size, and has incredible regen and evolution capabilities.

However, pitting him against Dante is like pitting him against Goku, an incredible curbstomp.

Nemesis: "STA..... *urk!*
Dante: "Thats right *****... the last thing you see is stars! *Wipes Nemesis brain matter from his boots*

No End N Site
Reported.

For what?

Ridley_Prime
Being an obvious spite thread, what else? Scream asked Nemesis what characters he hated in the off-topic thread, and Dante was one of them, so he later made this topic to troll him in retaliation against the stupid threads Nemesis has made involving Zelda characters.

ScreamPaste
Being an obvious spite thread, what else? Scream asked Nemesis what characters he hated in the off-topic thread, and Dante was one of them, so he later made this topic to troll him in retaliation against the stupid threads Nemesis has made involving Zelda characters. Pretty much this.

Darkstorm Zero
So, wait.... You made an obviouc spite thread to piss off Nemesis.... Because he was making spite threads?

wow, and the carousel starts again.... SP, I thought you where above and beyond such things...

Ridley_Prime
So did I at first. erm

XanatosForever
I would be surprised, but that would mean I wasn't aware the ShinTwistScreamPaste is not a troll in the first place. Part of me is actually glad Voyeur didn't stick around long enough for the two of them to double-troll the forums.

Cyner
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I would be surprised, but that would mean I wasn't aware the ShinTwistScreamPaste is not a troll in the first place. Part of me is actually glad Voyeur didn't stick around long enough for the two of them to double-troll the forums.

Last I heard he was moving to canada... lol

Edit: come on guys... you didn't know? Pay attention!

Darkstorm Zero
i don't view the OF thread often enough to care really...

ScreamPaste
Yeah, sorry about that. I usually am beyond this kind of crap, but I had a moment of nerd rage. (Well, actually it was general rage, but I tend to focus such things into pure nerdiness.) In my moment of weakness I created this thread. Don't feel great about it, but Nemesis did stop putting Zelda characters in threads, and that's a win atleast.

Anyway, will strive to be more humane to cool but less powerful characters in the future.

Edit: for the record, I wasn't actually going to use the characters Nemesis hated to spite his favourites until he made what must have been his fifth obnoxious Ganondorf v.s. Kratos thread as intended spite.

Moar edit: Reporting myself in penance.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Yeah, sorry about that. I usually am beyond this kind of crap, but I had a moment of nerd rage. (Well, actually it was general rage, but I tend to focus such things into pure nerdiness.) In my moment of weakness I created this thread. Don't feel great about it, but Nemesis did stop putting Zelda characters in threads, and that's a win atleast.

Anyway, will strive to be more humane to cool but less powerful characters in the future.

Edit: for the record, I wasn't actually going to use the characters Nemesis hated to spite his favourites until he made what must have been his fifth obnoxious Ganondorf v.s. Kratos thread as intended spite.

Moar edit: Reporting myself in penance.
Overlooked this last post earlier, but I suppose I should say, you've won meh respect back.

ScreamPaste
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.