Charizard v.s. The Nemesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
No weapons, full on brawl.

Nemesis X
Nemesis will do either of these.

1. Nemesis grabs Charizard's long neck and strangulates the dragon.

2. Nemesis will tear off Charizard's wings and will go tell Kratos with his Icarus Wings to go eat his heart out.

3. Punch Charizard until he's nothing but pulp.

Sin_Volvagia
SPITE!

Charizard stays up in the air and flames Nemesis until he melts.

FinalAnswer
Nemesis clicks his heels three times and says "There's no place like home." Nemesis then wakes up in his bed in Kansas surrounded by family and friends. He then tells them the 4 second tale of how he escaped the Charizard's Wrath.

The End.

Cyner
Charizard can Air stall forever and use Hyper Beam or something...

BloodRain
Charizard uses fly.
Nemesis uses anypointlessmove.
...the attack missed.
Charizard uses Blast Burn
Its super effective!
Nemesis has melted, Charizard gains a KMC victory!

...basically, that^

Son of Sparda
Isn't there pokedex entries saying he melted massive glaciers with his fire breath?

Cyner
Originally posted by Son of Sparda
Isn't there pokedex entries saying he melted massive glaciers with his fire breath?

I don't think the Pokedex counts for canon since it changes all the time and makes ridiculous claims that are in no way reflected in canon or in gameplay...

Son of Sparda
meh, I always thought they were

Pokedex was created by scientists research like machamp launching trains, that balloon pokemon dragging kids to the underworld. Makes you wonder how the **** they find this stuff out.

i'm cool with non-canon though

Cyner
Originally posted by Son of Sparda
meh, I always thought they were

Pokedex was created by scientists research like machamp launching trains, that balloon pokemon dragging kids to the underworld. Makes you wonder how the **** they find this stuff out.

i'm cool with non-canon though

These are the same scientists that give 13yrolds pokemon that are powerful enough kill people and then send them on a journey across the country, alone.... don't trust them

Son of Sparda
haha fair enough stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
For the record, the pokedex is canon. The fact that those scientists are far too trusting is just evidence of how zany the pokeverse is, and makes insane feats by pokemanz consistant.

Cyner
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
For the record, the pokedex is canon. The fact that those scientists are far too trusting is just evidence of how zany the pokeverse is, and makes insane feats by pokemanz consistant.

Pokedex is dumb, if you go by game feats alone and count pokedex as canon, then Mewtwo's only feat is being savage. That's it. Also Pigeot moves at Mach 1 and Gengar moves... much faster?! the game is totally inconsistent with the pokedex, at all times...

ScreamPaste
Pokedex is canon though. stick out tongue MewTwo's shown he's more than just savage, too.

Nemesis X
ScreamPaste said no weapons. So technically, flamethrower, hyperbeam, and those other atatcks he can manifest are weapons which means that he can only rely on his physical attacks. Too bad because Nemesis is stronger. Seismic toss won't do **** to the Tyrant.

ScreamPaste
Actually, breathing isn't a weapon. no expression Even so, Charizard is much stronger, he can cause freaking earthquakes.

Nemesis X
Actually, breathing isn't a weapon. no expression Even so, Charizard is much stronger, he can cause freaking earthquakes.

He may breathe fire but there are times he's shown breathing without any flames coming out. Flamethrower is a weapon so it's not allowed in this fight.

ScreamPaste
It's no more a weapon than Zard using Earthquake. Doesn't matter though, Zard just picks The Nemesis up and smashes him into the ground so hard it reduces him to a fine paste.

AsbestosFlaygon
Charizard doesn't even need to use any special attacks.
He's got a variety of physical attacks strong enough to pasteurize Nemesis.

Dragon Claw, Iron Tail, Earthquake, Steel Wing, Brick Break, Giga Impact, Aerial Ace...
Strength, Fly, Rock Smash, Dig, Cut

BloodRain
Originally posted by Nemesis X
ScreamPaste said no weapons. So technically, flamethrower, hyperbeam, and those other atatcks he can manifest are weapons which means that he can only rely on his physical attacks. Too bad because Nemesis is stronger. Seismic toss won't do **** to the Tyrant.
You dont really believe that those are weapons do you?

Then again if i remember right from the anime, Zard is stronger.

ScreamPaste
Zard is far stronger.

Ridley_Prime
To be fair, he can only do Earthquake by TM. Not something a Charizard can normally do/learn on its own, so it shouldn't count.

ScreamPaste
Fair enough, but Zard's still got the physical power to do so.

BloodRain
Personally think TM's and HM's are fair game.

XanatosForever
He learns Seismic Toss naturally. 131...okay, I don't actually know that he does, but still!

Ridley_Prime
He only learns Seismic Toss via move tutor. stick out tongue Zard still wins regardless though if he uses Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, or some other move of the sort that he gets when leveling up.

ScreamPaste
jtaZBcSsHH8

Ash's Zard is a wimp, and can take on Entei. Manlier Zards are high tier pokeymanz in canon. Some of the more powerful below the crazy legendaries and godlikes, anyway.

ares834
Zard can toss Groudon who weighs 2094.4 lbs.

Ash's charizard also was able to defeat Articuno.

ArtificialGlory
Nemesis is cool, but very weak compared to the vast majority of characters used in the Games Versus.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ares834
Zard can toss Groudon who weighs 2094.4 lbs.
Has he actually done this before?

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Nemesis is cool, but very weak compared to the vast majority of characters used in the Games Versus.
And this, unfortunately.

Sin_Volvagia
jtaZBcSsHH8

Ash's Zard is a wimp, and can take on Entei. Manlier Zards are high tier pokeymanz in canon. Some of the more powerful below the crazy legendaries and godlikes, anyway.

IIRC, that wasn't even a real Entei. Just a creation of the Unown.

Heythere,Honey
Another Charizard thread! *Waits for Salamence to get this kind of attention*

ScreamPaste
Salamence doesn't deserve this kind of attention. He's not a nostalgic part of my childhood.

MooCowofJustice
Mence isn't even close to being the best dragon anymore. He lost his edge over Dragonite and Flygon when Platinum was released. And he had lost it to Garchomp long before that.

Ridley_Prime
Yup.

At any rate, I think it's time this spite thread got reported like the Tingle vs Nemesis topic was. Reported.

Heythere,Honey
sad

ares834
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Mence isn't even close to being the best dragon anymore. He lost his edge over Dragonite and Flygon when Platinum was released. And he had lost it to Garchomp long before that.
confused

Mence is way better than Flygon and is IMO superior to Dragonite, the only benefit Dragonite used to have over him was outrage and now he dosn't even have that. Salamence is faster and has a higher spatk and atk, the only real reason I would use Dragonite over Mence is if I wanted him to take a support role. Still Dragonite is far cooler than Mence.

Chomp is a tard.

Heythere,Honey
Chomp is a shark smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.