Buddnism and its Literature

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cherrcherr123
Buddnism and its Literature

The Buddha and Buddhism, Sourccs of Buddhism, Buddhist Literature, Pali Literature, Non-Canonical Literature, Sanskrit buddhist Literature.

Chapter Two--JAINA PHILOSPHY

The Six Dravyas, Jiva, Pudgala, Nature of Universe, Karmas, Dharma and Adharma, Akasa, The Six Dravyas in Buddhist Literature, The Jaina Conception of Jiva Conception of Jiva (Soul), Ajiva or Pudgala, Nature of Karmas Asrava, Bandha, Samvara and Nirjara, Moksa, Nature of Universe, Nature of Word, Dharma, Adharma and Kala Dravyas, Akasa, Conclusion.

Shakyamunison
The Lotus Sutra.

inimalist
Strange, both other posts are lifted directly from an article called "The vision-quest motif in narrative literature on the Buddhist traditions of Silla", but this, with its clearly labeled "chapter 2", returns no Google results...

crafty to say the least, maybe I will click to bet on football or visit montego bay

Shakyamunison
I wish I knew what cherrcherr123 was wanting to talk about. Is he/she asking what we think of the above concepts? Are we to talk about Jainism? If that is the case, then this thread is in the wrong forum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jainism

Wild Shadow
i was curious of what this person and his or her post were all about... if anything they should be locked due to it being vague.

i might as well open a thread and post why? in my OP..

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i was curious of what this person and his or her post were all about... if anything they should be locked due to it being vague.

i might as well open a thread and post why? in my OP..

You've already done that. stick out tongue jk.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
The Lotus Sutra.
That be some variation of the Kamasutra, right?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
That be some variation of the Kamasutra, right?

Not at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.