marvels King of the Hill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
We have 3 levels of this contest..the winner of each goes on to the next level. Each round is a free for all with 1 fall elimination. Each "hill top" is 75 ft per side and very steep declines. In each round no one is allowed to rise more than 10 ft. off the ground. No prep time! meaning no extra gadgets or help.

Hill 1)

Cap-Spiderman-Beast-Falcon-Doc Oct-Wasp-Ironfist-Quicksilver

Hill 2)

Thing-Blob-Vision-Luke Cage-Ironman-Titania-Balder-Piledriver-
Scarlet Witch-Sunspot(remember him?)

Hill 3)

Invisable Women-Sandman-WW Hulk-Juggs-Herc-Storm-Ikaris-Doc
Strange-

manx422
1Spiderman
2Thing
3WWH

amnesia
1. Spidey
2. Thing
3. Doctor Strange

this is bizarre

are they fighting each other or just racing to the top? can they take the competition down?

Gadabout
Originally posted by 753
this is bizarre

are they fighting each other or just racing to the top? can they take the competition down?

This is a brawl...everyone is on the top fighting to stay there

Warlord
Quicksilver (currently)
Scarlet Witch
WWH

Gadabout
Oh and I choose

Quicksilver (if he is now near lightspeed)

Vision...cause Vision would do his "yall can't touch me" or " becomes to dense to move-move

And Ikaris....he transmutes the hilltop to sumthin real slippery which takes care of the brutes....Storm whips up a mini tornado to dump sandman-she is then blasted by Strange who suddenly can't breath and is grabbed and dumped by IW ala force sheild....Ikaris thens creates a giant wall of force to clear the hill top...ta daaa!

Warlord
Originally posted by Gadabout
Oh and I choose

Quicksilver (if he is now near lightspeed)

Vision...cause Vision would do his "yall can't touch me" or " becomes to dense to move-move

1. he isn't that fast but he is much faster than before
2. Wanda beats him in both occasions

so this is a fight to stay in a place?

1 quicksilver

2 scarlet witch is abstratc level

3 strange is trans level if classic and still too powerfull if not

2 and 3 are incomprehensible mismatches

Warlord
Originally posted by 753
so this is a fight to stay in a place?

1 quicksilver

2 scarlet witch is abstratc level

3 strange is trans level if classic and still too powerfull if not

2 and 3 are incomprehensible mismatches

2. technically she's depowered but she doesn't need abstract level powers to win this.

3. Strange is defiitely depowered these days. I give Hulk the edge

Originally posted by Warlord
2. technically she's depowered but she doesn't need abstract level powers to win this.

3. Strange is defiitely depowered these days. I give Hulk the edge

technically she is not, she simply hasn't used her powers in overt ways, but she was still subconsciously warping reality when she slept with hawkeye. The strange the wwhulk took down could kill him with a gesture, the current one has been signifcantly weakened so maybe he could loose

Endless Mike
Pyro, because he sells propane and propane accessories.

Not what you meant, right?

Digi
Originally posted by tru-marvell
We have 3 levels of this contest..the winner of each goes on to the next level. Each round is a free for all with 1 fall elimination. Each "hill top" is 75 ft per side and very steep declines. In each round no one is allowed to rise more than 10 ft. off the ground. No prep time! meaning no extra gadgets or help.

Hill 1)

Cap-Spiderman-Beast-Falcon-Doc Oct-Wasp-Ironfist-Quicksilver

Hill 2)

Thing-Blob-Vision-Luke Cage-Ironman-Titania-Balder-Piledriver-
Scarlet Witch-Sunspot(remember him?)

Hill 3)

Invisable Women-Sandman-WW Hulk-Juggs-Herc-Storm-Ikaris-Doc
Strange-

Reading these without the dashes as single characters is hilarious. Blob Vision! Beast Falcon! Herc Storm! BalderPiledriver (which sounds like a wrestling move). Ironman T*tania

dmills
1) Danny one shot's the damn hill.

2) Scarlet Witch.

3) Vision.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.