Just look at this picture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToddianGirl
http://slides.shoppinglifestyle.com/gallery/2010/03/41_KeiraKnightley.jpg Does she does she not look she feel down the rabbit hole and into wonderland?

pirate179
haha interesting dress at least.........

PirateofOslo
I think she looks stunning!

ibd4eva
Originally posted by pirate179
haha interesting dress at least......... seconded.

Bwa Ha Ha
Her waist's width is approximately equal to that of her face....

pirate179
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
Her waist's width is approximately equal to that of her face....

haha right??? but i do still think she is gorgeous smile

-Standby-
For a moment, I thought that was Bellatrix Lestrange. Whoops-a-daisy O_o

siriuswriter
She skipped the makeup and hair... so yes, she looks a lot like Helena Bonham Carter, minus about 150 pounds. I mean, she's already like borderline anorexic looking, and then she puts on a dress which draws her waist in and has no tulle or anything to make it puff up.

She looks almost unhealthy... and I think it would be a lot better if she were not pinching her mouth shut so that it became invisible. It is a pretty dress though, I think it would look better on someone who had a bit more flesh, especially in the bosom area.

Bwa Ha Ha
And the hair makes it look like she took a nap or something...

Not THAT bad, but it is a bit disconcerting at an event...

IheartPocky
i like it?

Kosmic King
Sorry to offend anyone but why is it that every user on the pirates of the Carribien is female? It's not bad, just strange.

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Kosmic King
Sorry to offend anyone but why is it that every user on the pirates of the Carribien is female? It's not bad, just strange.

Two words, friend.

Johnny. Depp.

Personally my two words are Orlando Bloom, but don't spread that around. Bloomers aren't treated well around these parts.

Bwa Ha Ha
Aww, I'll treat you well. And we don't (at least I don't) particularly dislike him, just the character decay over the movies. smile

ToddianGirl
I don't hate Orlando Bloom either I just can't stand Will Turner that's all.

siriuswriter
Oh, thanks y'all. Now I feel a little bit more comfortable. Although I'm not giving up my decoy Jack Sparrow imitation. big grin

Tramps Lady
Pfft. Get out of our forum smile. Hehe.
No.. Well I don't want to admit it. But when I first saw CotBP, my sister was addicted to Johnny Depp and me Orlando(or maybe will?) But after 2 weeks, I stole her posters and she thinks I'm creepy. Haha.

Don't kill me? sad

Bwa Ha Ha
laughing

siriuswriter
Well for me it's Will and Orlando.

Will was just so DISNEYPRINCELIVE!!! and so earnest and noble and MGSH! Look at that, ooh pretty swordplay masterfullness...

Which makes a person think - he's masterful with his SWORD. And then there are daydreams about oooo thank you for carrying that heavy pail for me, and then there are a comparison to Westley from the Princess Bride and "As you wish" into "I love you."

I'm melting just thinking about it. Bloom is lucky because he is very dashing and can hold those ten seconds looking into the sunset to find his true love.

Gah. I can't type anymore.

But this is why my two words are Will. Turner. big grin

Bwa Ha Ha
Oh no, don't get me wrong, I can definitely see where you're coming from. Will is essentially the strong, sensitive, and chivalrous brave guy in THAT sense.

But as much as we make fun of him, I think we can all agree that POTC would simply not be the same without his character.

dhong
Originally posted by Kosmic King

Haha I used to frequent this thread wayback in COTBP.. But when it came down to DMC the thread was full of fangirls and the Will Bashing and Jack worshiping started. And I could not participate in the threads anymore, That's why I just resorted to thread stalking haha.

Then your comment came along and brought me out of hiding haha..

Just get used to it bro.

Tramps Lady
Ahhh. Westley from Princess Bride (or Robin in men in tights) ahh, I love him :P

siriuswriter
You know, we don't think guys have cooties. Seriously, chime in when you want to

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Tramps Lady
Ahhh. Westley from Princess Bride (or Robin in men in tights) ahh, I love him :P
double post srry.

"Blimey, you've got to be a man to wear tights."

Happy Dance Happy Dance

laughing laughing

Tramps Lady
I have a moooollleeee???!!!!???!!!

Bwa Ha Ha
And in any case, if guys are lurking because there are only girls, it'll just be an endless cycle of girls only.

And the problem will never be solved.

And that's just silly.

You want change? Do something, then.

Like participate.

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee348/Coreystash/mytcrtds/remix3.gif

NuttyNik
she is stunning but in that pic looks a little under weight I think. Could just be the camera angle light etc

CallyS
boring. use someone hot and pirate- like i kno ADRIANA LIMA
bitchezz

NeoGills
She looks hot, damn beautiful...
wish to meet her.. :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.