Charizard vs Crimson Fatalis (Monster Hunter)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
My addition to the Charizard line of threads.

If either side is considered spite, two Charizards as a team or Crimson Fatalis and regular Fatalis team may be used in a 2v1 match.

NemeBro
A single Charizard has better feats than, well, pretty much any in the MH games (Unless I am forgetting something).

Melting 10,000 ton glaciers ftw.

LLLLLink
Fatalis has the melted remains of hunters and their various armors as breastplate. no expression Therefore, his breath must be pretty hot. His feats.....are lacking. But, he is a city destroyer, at least. That's Gyarados-level, right?

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/196/c/e/Crimson_Fatalis_by_Gundor.jpg

NemeBro
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Fatalis has the melted remains of hunters and their various armors as breastplate. no expression Therefore, his breath must be pretty hot. His feats.....are lacking. But, he is a city destroyer, at least. That's Gyarados-level, right? Hot? Sure. Enough to melt a 10,000 ton iceberg? Lawl no.

...City destroyer based on what? no expression

And keep in mind what actually qualifies as a "city" in MHverse, they are small and the homes are made of wood. no expression

LLLLLink
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hot? Sure. Enough to melt a 10,000 ton iceberg? Lawl no.

...City destroyer based on what? no expression

And keep in mind what actually qualifies as a "city" in MHverse, they are small and the homes are made of wood. no expression

Castle Schrade and the surrounding city of Schrade. Wait, that's black Fatalis... Crimson lives in an active volcano. "Charizard also inhabit craggy mountains and active volcanoes." - Bulbapedia

NemeBro
How large is Schrade?

LLLLLink
How large is Schrade?

There is no defined scale of the city, but it has a big-ass castle that it is built around. You tell me.

NemeBro
That would not be the size of a small modern-day city from what I knowz.

LLLLLink
Maybe, maybe not. Also we must remember that this city is full of hunters/soldiers and is well equipped for handling any dragons that might come through the city, yet it still fell to a single Fatalis.

Non-canon side note: A lot of MH fans speculate that this is a relatively young Fatalis.

NemeBro
Charizard would annihilate an any four hunter group with a single breath of fire though.

LLLLLink
Charizard would annihilate an any four hunter group with a single breath of fire though.

??? No. Charizard's flames can be dodged by children. Akantor Armor ftw.

Akantor Scale: Faintly glittering Akantor Scale. It will not melt, even if dipped in lava.

There are no good Fatalis vids, but you can view the ones below to get an idea of how strong the other much weaker monsters in the game are.

Here, we see a Gravios. Lava is absolutely nothing to it, but it is in fact a safe haven.
6d9FD55ViYM

Here we see a lava-impervious Gravios failing epically against a stronger wyvern. As you can see, fire/beams are not effective even against monsters with weaker shells than Fatalis.
eerTZRKklto

NemeBro
Originally posted by LLLLLink
??? No. Charizard's flames can be dodged by children. Stopped reading.

LLLLLink
Stopped reading.

Lol, you cant read, silly. Eat your watermelon.

NemeBro
Your racism hurts my manly feelings.

LLLLLink
Lol, accept my manly apologies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.