Juggarnaut vs. Magneto and Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
A powerful mutant and inhuman vs. a highly overrated comic character.
NO BFR

Mshinu
Why is Juggs overrated? Anyway teams wins by wormhole BFR.

nicamarvin

Black bolt z

Enyalus
Juggernaut thread with no BFR equates to fail thread.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
some people make him out to be unstoppable.

yes I know he is called the unstoppable juggarnaut

... erm

Mshinu
I know but i believe he is just plain overrated.No doubt he is tough but i believe some people make him out to be(literally not figuratively)unstoppable.(and yes I know he is called the unstoppable juggarnaut)

The fact that he can`t be beaten without BFR, telepathy, sufficiently strong magic or reality warp irritates some.

Uh, did you just add the no bfr?

Without bfr the team`s only chanse is if Mags can reassemble the old telepathy helmet with his power.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Enyalus
Juggernaut thread with no BFR equates to fail thread. ............kicking

Black bolt z
Juggernaut thread with no BFR equates to fail thread. What does juggs win most of his fights through BFR?

Enyalus
What does juggs win most of his fights through BFR?
Missing the point. No BFR in a thread with Juggernaut usually means that at bare minimum, Juggernaut stalemates. And more than likely, he wins.

Black bolt z
Fine people seem to want BFR in this thread so BFR is now allowed...

nicamarvin
What does juggs win most of his fights through BFR? Go ask Frigging WWHulk............ mad

nicamarvin
Fine people seem to want BFR in this thread so BFR is now allowed... Too late Kidd.....hitler

Enyalus
Fine people seem to want BFR in this thread so BFR is now allowed...
Awww, you didn't have to acquiesce.

Without BFR BB ends up tearing off Juggernaut's helmet after a long bloody fight and Magneto shuts down Cain's mind FTW. See? I didn't say it was impossible.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Too late Kidd.....hitler Is that face supposed to be hitler???How do you make those kind of smiles.

Mshinu
What does juggs win most of his fights through BFR?

The occational BFR is just a side effect from being powerful enough to oneshot the Stranger

http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Strength/XMen%20Forever%206/?action=view&current=X-MenForever6p25.jpg

Gecko4lif
Nica do you not actually read comics or are you just trolling?

nicamarvin
Is that face supposed to be hitler???How do you make those kind of smiles. .... confused

Black bolt z
.... confused seriously I do want to know how to do that kind of thing.

BFR is allowed.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Nica do you not actually read comics or are you just trolling? Take a Big guess you Schmuck....disgust

Wei Phoenix

BFR is allowed.

No it's not, KMC rules state that you can't change it again.

Knowsbleed33
Awww, you didn't have to acquiesce.

Without BFR BB ends up tearing off Juggernaut's helmet after a long bloody fight and Magneto shuts down Cain's mind FTW. See? I didn't say it was impossible.

Shuts down his mind with what?

nicamarvin
seriously I do want to know how to do that kind of thing.

BFR is allowed. Are you For Real.....?tv_happy

Mshinu
seriously I do want to know how to do that kind of thing.

What, this? velho

Press the "get more" below the smileys.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Shuts down his mind with what?
Slowing the amount of blood to his brain to make him pass out. Or manipulating whatever psychic energy he did against Proteus, and doing that to Juggernaut (to a far lesser extent.) Also, a possible EMP to shut down the brain as well.

nicamarvin
Slowing the amount of blood to his brain to make him pass out. Or manipulating whatever psychic energy he did against Proteus, and doing that to Juggernaut (to a far lesser extent.) Also, a possible EMP to shut down the brain as well. ..... laughing I do prey you are kidding..... confused

Knowsbleed33
Slowing the amount of blood to his brain to make him pass out. Or manipulating whatever psychic energy he did against Proteus, and doing that to Juggernaut (to a far lesser extent.) Also, a possible EMP to shut down the brain as well.

Aside from the psychic thing, none of that is a proven method. Juggernaut has survived perfectly fine without a brain and a nervous system.

Enyalus
Juggernaut has survived perfectly fine without a brain and a nervous system.
Ah. This is true.

Galan007
I don't think Juggs would be much of an issue. BB could easily duplicate Nimrod's feat, imo.

Enyalus
..... laughing I do prey you are kidding..... confused
I would pray for your sake that I wasn't preying. As it would be very poor for your health.

Black bolt z
Are you For Real.....?tv_happy Well people would think it would be a better fight if BFR is onth_thcartman

KillAll
eh without battle field removal, jugernaut beats them to death.

with battlefield removal, they are both thrown to the sun repeatedly until they die or give up...

juggernaut will not be the one to get battle field removed, he is more than a match for them in strength and is fast for his size. he will hold his own in this fight.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't think Juggs would be much of an issue. BB could easily duplicate Nimrod's feat, imo.

Even if he could, how does he keep him down?

Gecko4lif
Take a Big guess you Schmuck....disgust
Well then you should start reading comics then

Mshinu
Originally posted by KillAll
with battlefield removal, they are both thrown to the sun repeatedly until they die or give up...

juggernaut will not be the one to get battle field removed, he is more than a match for them in strength and is fast for his size. he will hold his own in this fight.

Juggs has learned to fly by flapping his arms?

Mags BFRs Cain by wormhole.

Mindset
Mags drops down to the ground and beats the shit out of him.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Well then you should start reading comics then .............offtopic

Originally posted by Mindset
Mags drops down to the ground and beats the shit out of me. ....Jumpy

Original Smurph
I don't think Juggs would be much of an issue. BB could easily duplicate Nimrod's feat, imo. Black Bolt's also simulated mind control and tampering with electron control, which wouldn't be blocked by the helmet as it's not actual telepathy.

Team's too versatile.

Starscream M
Magneto could solo juggernaut.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Starscream M
Magneto could solo juggernaut. ..... erm how can he solo him..? he has his FF raise already... wink

Starscream M
..... erm how can he solo him..? he has his FF raise already... wink BFR

nicamarvin
BFR

A powerful mutant and inhuman vs. a highly overrated comic character.
NO BFR ... erm

Mindset
.............offtopic

....Jumpy You've really become a shitty poster in the last couple months.

Unless you've always posted like this and I'm just now noticing.

Galan007
Even if he could, how does he keep him down? After Nimrod knocked off his helmet and used a sonic attack, Juggy was down for the rest of the issue. So I'd think that if Nimrod's attack can affect Juggy to such an extent, surely he can be downed for much longer via BB's voice.

...But repeated vocal attacks could also be used (if necessary.)

Knowsbleed33
After Nimrod knocked off his helmet and used a sonic attack, Juggy was down for the rest of the issue. So I'd think that if Nimrod's attack can affect Juggy to such an extent, surely he can be downed for much longer via BB's voice.

...But repeated vocal attacks could also be used (if necessary.)

No he wasn't, he wasn't down until after Nimrod used the synaptic dislocutor.

Regardless, the sonic beam was specific. Something Bolt isn't going to be able to duplicate on the fly.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mindset
You've really become a shitty poster in the last couple months.

Unless you've always posted like this and I'm just now noticing. You are just now noticing...? erm

Mindset
You are just now noticing...? erm http://i39.tinypic.com/2ludfth.gif

Galan007
No he wasn't, he wasn't down until after Nimrod used the synaptic dislocutor.

Regardless, the sonic beam was specific. Something Bolt isn't going to be able to duplicate on the fly. He was down long enough for Nimrod to own a handful of X-Men, then walk over to his location and jam his neural impulses. He was down.

You don't think BB could duplicate "ultra-high frequency sonics"? Really?

Knowsbleed33
He was down long enough for Nimrod to own a handful of X-Men, then walk over to his location and jam his neural impulses. He was down.

You don't think BB could duplicate "ultra-high frequency sonics"? Really?

He was on his hands and knees, a small handful of panels later Rachel drops several tons of steel on both of them. Juggernaut isn't down until Nimrod pulls him out with the synaptic dislocutor in his back.

It was more than just "Ultra-high frequencies". It was a focused into a tight beam. No, I don't think Bolt can duplicate that feat on the fly.

Galan007
He was on his hands and knees, a small handful of panels later Rachel drops several tons of steel on both of them. Juggernaut isn't down until Nimrod pulls him out with the synaptic dislocutor in his back.

It was more than just "Ultra-high frequencies". It was a focused into a tight beam. No, I don't think Bolt can duplicate that feat on the fly. Didn't say he was out, but he was down.

Hmm, interesting. I personally think BB would be more than capable of duplicating said level of sonics. *shrug*

Knowsbleed33
Didn't say he was out, but he was down.

Hmm, interesting. I personally think BB would be more than capable of duplicating said level of sonics. *shrug*

So, in your scenario, Bolt would have to keeping using these sonics continually.

Galan007
So, in your scenario, Bolt would have to keeping using these sonics continually. I view BB's voice as significantly above any tech-based sonics Nimrod has in his arsenal. Thus 'in my scenario' BB would only have to give a decent shout, and Juggy would be down long enough to constitute a forum win.

Endless Mike
Team via BFR

Knowsbleed33
I view BB's voice as significantly above any tech-based sonics Nimrod has in his arsenal. Thus 'in my scenario' BB would only have to give a decent shout, and Juggy would be down long enough to constitute a forum win.

There's nothing to suggest he'd be down long enough. There wasn't very much time between when Nimrod stopped firing the beam and the steel structure fell on top of them.

The beam was just an alternative to TP according to Nimrod. It was something he could use that would affect Juggernaut through his skull cap. There was nothing to suggest it was something he intended to use to put Juggernaut down.

Galan007
There's nothing to suggest he'd be down long enough. There wasn't very much time between when Nimrod stopped firing the beam and the steel structure fell on top of them.

The beam was just an alternative to TP according to Nimrod. It was something he could use that would affect Juggernaut through his skull cap. There was nothing to suggest it was something he intended to use to put Juggernaut down. Unless you think that a steel structure falling over Juggs in some way harmed him/kept him down, then it's pointless to bring that up.

But the sonic blast still put him down. And if Nimrod's sonics are sufficient, BB's voice would be more than sufficient, imo.

---

You know what, here's the entire instance (starting from where Nimrod knocks Juggy's helmet off):
http://img51.imageshack.us/i/nimrodjuggy1.jpg/
http://img180.imageshack.us/i/nimrodjuggy2.jpg/
http://img7.imageshack.us/i/nimrodjuggy3.jpg/
http://img256.imageshack.us/i/nimrodjuggy4.jpg/
http://img156.imageshack.us/i/nimrodjuggy5.jpg/
http://img176.imageshack.us/i/nimrodjuggy6.jpg/

Y'all can decide.

Mshinu
The fourth scan shows Nimrod jamming Juggy`s neural impulses with a "synapse dislocuter" whatever that is.

illadelph12
Seems pretty clear cut to me.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mshinu
The fourth scan shows Nimrod jamming Juggy`s neural impulses with a "synapse dislocuter" whatever that is. Which happened after Juggy'd been blasted with the sonics in question.

Originally posted by illadelph12
Seems pretty clear cut to me. Meaning?

Knowsbleed33
Unless you think that a steel structure falling over Juggs in some way harmed him/kept him down, then it's pointless to bring that up.

But the sonic blast still put him down. And if Nimrod's sonics are sufficient, BB's voice would be more than sufficient, imo.

---

You know what, here's the entire instance (starting from where Nimrod knocks Juggy's helmet off):
http://img51.imageshack.us/i/nimrodjuggy1.jpg/
http://img180.imageshack.us/i/nimrodjuggy2.jpg/
http://img7.imageshack.us/i/nimrodjuggy3.jpg/
http://img256.imageshack.us/i/nimrodjuggy4.jpg/
http://img156.imageshack.us/i/nimrodjuggy5.jpg/
http://img176.imageshack.us/i/nimrodjuggy6.jpg/

Y'all can decide.

Except they didn't put him down. The synaptic dislocutor did.

illadelph12
Meaning?

Sonics would incapacitate Juggy and allow a follow up assault.

Knowsbleed33
Sonics would incapacitate Juggy and allow a follow up assault.

There is no follow up assault. Galan has the sonics putting Juggernaut down for good.

Galan007
Except they didn't put him down. The synaptic dislocutor did. Juggy got blasted with sonics in the second scan. Nimrod didn't use the synaptic dislocutor until the fourth scan. Unless you think that a steel structure falling on Juggy is the reason he was down during that time (which is a laughable notion imo) then you need to give credit where credit was due, and admit that Juggy was downed by Nimrod's sonic attack.

Galan007
Sonics would incapacitate Juggy and allow a follow up assault. I agree. thumb up

There is no follow up assault. Galan has the sonics putting Juggernaut down for good. If you're going to quote me, please give some context behind what I said.

My opinion is that BB's voice is FAR greater than Nimrod's sonic-emitting tech. Thus if said tech is capable of downing Juggy for a length of time, BB's voice should be capable of downing Juggy for a much greater length of time. But repeated attacks could be used if necessary.

Knowsbleed33
It hurt him obviously, but was he out? No. If he was, Nimrod wouldn't have needed the dislocutor, amirite?

Tell ya what, Galan. You go and find me a instance of Bolt using an attack like that to down someone. In fact, i'll make it easy for ya, you find me an instance of him using something remotely similar to down someone then we can talk. Because, from where I'm sitting, it looks to me like all you've got is "Bolt can scream really loud so he should be able to duplicate what Nimrod did".

Starscream M
why are we automatically even accepting that incident as valid?

could it not very well be an instance of PIS?

I mean, juggernaut is supposed to be invincible, I don't see how sound frequency, focused or otherwise would hurt him.

Knowsbleed33
why are we automatically even accepting that incident as valid?

could it not very well be an instance of PIS?

I mean, juggernaut is supposed to be invincible, I don't see how sound frequency, focused or otherwise would hurt him.

It hurt him, but it didn't put him down.

Galan007
It hurt him obviously, but was he out? No. If he was, Nimrod wouldn't have needed the dislocutor, amirite?

Tell ya what, Galan. You go and find me a instance of Bolt using an attack like that to down someone. In fact, i'll make it easy for ya, you find me an instance of him using something remotely similar to down someone then we can talk. Because, from where I'm sitting, it looks to me like all you've got is "Bolt can scream really loud so he should be able to duplicate what Nimrod did". Never said Juggs was "out". He was 'downed' though (which is all I have said.)

Heh, you want me to post an instance where BB has used high-level sonics? How about every single time he's opened his mouth? none

Starscream M
It hurt him, but it didn't put him down. but how the hell would sonics hurt a man who walks through lava?

that makes no sense.

Knowsbleed33
Never said Juggs was "out". He was 'downed' though (which is all I have said.)

You want me to post an instance where BB has used high-level sonics? How about every single time he has opened his mouth? none

No, I want you to post instances of Bolt using sonics to the same effect Nimrod used them. After all, that's what your whole argument is based on, right?

Unless, you're going out on a limb?

Knowsbleed33
but how the hell would sonics hurt a man who walks through lava?

that makes no sense.

They were screwing with his brain. Nimrod says: "The pain this generates renders you incapable of thought, much less action."

Galan007
No, I want you to post instances of Bolt using sonics to the same effect Nimrod used them. After all, that's what your whole argument is based on, right?

Unless, you're going out on a limb? Yes I Suppose that I am 'going out on a limb' in assuming a guy who's mere whispers can level cities, shake planets, own entire legions of Skrulls, vaporize city-sized ships, KO Gladiator, etc. can duplicate a sonic blast from Nimrod.

none

Knowsbleed33
Yes I Suppose that I am 'going out on a limb' in assuming a guy who's mere whispers can level cities, shake planets, own entire legions of Skrulls, vaporize city-sized ships, KO Gladiator, etc. can duplicate a sonic blast from Nimrod.

none

::sigh:: So, anything? Do you have any instances of Bolt firing a focused, high-frequency beam of sound at someones head?

Come on, Galan.

Starscream M
Yes I Suppose that I am 'going out on a limb' in assuming a guy who's mere whispers can level cities, shake planets, own entire legions of Skrulls, vaporize city-sized ships, KO Gladiator, etc. can duplicate a sonic blast from Nimrod.

none Nimrod can calculate the exact frequencies needed to disorient juggs though, an abiility blackbolt may not have

Galan007
::sigh:: So, anything? Do you have any instances of Bolt firing a focused, high-frequency beam of sound at someones head?

Come on, Galan. laughing out loud So now BB needs to aim his voice solely at an opponent's head before you'll believe his sonics are sufficient to match and exceed those of Nimrod? Sorry, but I can't help but laugh at this degree of Juggy-wanking...

Though I'm sure it will prove to be a foolhardy effort, here's something for ya:

"And so into the planet he empties his agony."
"The effects of his unleashed power awakens volcanoes in the distant parts of Kritnah."
"On the other side of the planet, Black Bolt's sonic discharge shakes a continent":

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6581/bb1u.th.jpg

But yeah, he can't touch Nimrod's sonics. none

Knowsbleed33
That was the force of his scream, not the actual sound. What Bolt did there, Juggernaut would walk right through.

So, again, anything where Bolt uses his voice to do what Nimrod did? It was specific after all, it's not simply just alot of noise like you seem to think it is. Nimrod used a tight beam of ultra high frequency sonics fired directly at the Juggernauts head.

Galan007
That was the force of his scream, not the actual sound. What Bolt did there, Juggernaut would walk right through.

So, again, anything where Bolt uses his voice to do what Nimrod did? It was specific after all, it's not simply just alot of noise like you seem to think it is. Nimrod used a tight beam of ultra high frequency sonics fired directly at the Juggernauts head. Dear lord. facepalm

john allerdyce
juggernaut is one of my favorit characters ever but if his helmet was off i think that bbs voice would put him down.

Well, if it the synapse dislocuter works by electrical signal manipulation as the caption implies, either one could reproduce its effects and paralyze him. There is also bloodflow manipulation to keep his brain from working, even if none of this kills him, it's enough for a temp win.

Jugs is not unstoppable without bfr either, he can be slowed down enough to count for a temp win by having a mountain dropped on his head or being dumped bellow the tectonic plates.

BB's powers arent supposed to be sonic at all either, although some recent writers seem to think they are.

Philosophía
Dear lord. facepalm

nicamarvin
Dear lord. facepalm the Kidd is right Galan.....you are taking it the wrong way....just because a RPG and a scalpel are both physical weapons don't mean they can be use the same way...

Nimrod= scalpel
BB= RPG

to take Juggernaut down you need a scalpel like weapon not a RPG, because Juggy can tank BB's Attack all day long... smokin'

nicamarvin
Originally posted by 753
There is also bloodflow manipulation to keep his brain from working
that could work if the Guy need it to breathe oxigen............... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
^ BB's sonic discharge was shaking continents on the other side of the planet. He would simply have to direct the same type of attack at Juggy (once his helmet was removed), and he'd be down. If Nimrod's sonics were sufficient, BB's would be as well.

I don't know what's so hard to grasp.

nicamarvin
^ BB's sonic discharge was shaking continents on the other side of the planet. He would simply have to direct the same type of attack at Juggy (once his helmet was removed), and he'd be down. If Nimrod's sonics were sufficient, BB's would be as well.

I don't know what's so hard to grasp. Nimrod did not use a RPG type of Attack on Juggy... wink He used a attak resembling that of a surgeon scalpel..... cool Thats what you dont' get...BB's attack are very powerful but thats not the way to take Juggy out.... smokin'

Mshinu
I guess plutonium would kill supes because it emitts stronger radiation than kryptonite....

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by 753
Well, if it the synapse dislocuter works by electrical signal manipulation as the caption implies, either one could reproduce its effects and paralyze him.
True. Both of them can manipulate energy. I also remember Magneto having a rudimentary form of telepathy based on that principle.

nicamarvin
I guess plutonium would kill supes because it emitts stronger radiation than kryptonite.... Bingo..... Happy Dance I hope Galan gets the point.... confused

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
True. Both of them can manipulate energy. I also remember Magneto having a rudimentary form of telepathy based on that principle. SHUT UP......... mad

Galan007
I guess plutonium would kill supes because it emitts stronger radiation than kryptonite.... There is genealogical reason Kryptonite affects Supes. So your analogy doesn't really work.

nicamarvin
There is genealogical reason Kryptonite affects Supes. So your analogy doesn't really work. you are very thick headed Sir... sad

Mshinu
There is genealogical reason Kryptonite affects Supes. So your analogy doesn't really work.

Works well enough since any model is a simplification. It is quite clear Nimrod`s attack being effective against Juggs was not because of raw power.

nicamarvin
It is quite clear Nimrod`s attack being effective against Juggs was not because of raw power. Thats what Galan Thick head wont get... erm

Mshinu
Thats what Galan Thick head wont get... erm

Perhaps he is wearing Juggy`s helmet?

Probably just making fun tho

-Pr-
I guess plutonium would kill supes because it emitts stronger radiation than kryptonite....

that makes no sense at all.

it's a different type of radiation with a specific frequency. it's nothing to do with strength.

also, people, no bashing.

Mshinu
Originally posted by -Pr-
that makes no sense at all.

it's a different type of radiation with a specific frequency. it's nothing to do with strength.

Did I miss the O in obvious?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by -Pr-
it's a different type of radiation with a specific frequency. Yet Galan theory Does... confused

Omega Vision
facepalm at Nica and Mshinu.

Galan007
Yet Galan theory Does... confused Originally posted by nicamarvin
SHUT UP......... mad

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
facepalm at Nica and Mshinu. Unless Galan Can back his baseless theories I facepalm at you and Him..... erm

JakeTheBank
erm

nicamarvin
you have yet to prove your Baseless Theories... erm

Galan007
SHUT UP......... mad

nicamarvin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
erm ... erm

nicamarvin
..... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.