The Jerusalem Compromise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Moscow

Bicnarok
So basically Israel does what it wants, the USA acts like it isn't happy but give it what it wants afterwards.

The UK kick out one diplomat because Israel stole British ID' s and used them in a Mossad attack, a token kicking out he was probably glad to be home and was due to be replaced soon anyway, so Israel gets away with it again.

If any Arab country acted like Israel does they would have been invaded by US led UN by now.

Ordo

inimalist
ya, I'm as cynical of Isreal and the West as anyone, but this tiff is sort of unprescidented in US-Israeli relations. I don't think anything will change, but the sort of "meta" geopolitical order already has to some degree

Bicnarok

inimalist
omg, wouldn't it be so retarded if Egypt or Iran tried to capitalize?

I don't think they would (maybe its more that I pray they wouldn't) but it would be so disastrous...

Shakyamunison

Moscow
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
The problem as I see it, a cornered cat with a nuclear bomb can be dangerous.

That is very true. A prime fact that the Israelis are scared s**tless if the Iranians ever get a nuke (although that can be debated, since so far they haven't enriched uranium past 20% yet)

Quark_666
Originally posted by Bicnarok
So basically Israel does what it wants, the USA acts like it isn't happy but give it what it wants afterwards.

The UK kick out one diplomat because Israel stole British ID' s and used them in a Mossad attack, a token kicking out he was probably glad to be home and was due to be replaced soon anyway, so Israel gets away with it again.

If any Arab country acted like Israel does they would have been invaded by US led UN by now. Yeah, and I always assumed it was silly western dogma before I opened up a copy of the Koran...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.