Ultimate Spider-man vs Bane (venom)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Who takes it?

manx422
Bane

SamZED
bump

Wild Shadow
how strong is ultimate spiderman?

ankur29
USM he's still stronger and more durable

so far hes lifted cars forklifts etc

The Nuul
USM stomps.

Daredevil1
USM wins.

Wild Shadow
i was thinking i must have missed something. i couldnt figure out what would possess someone to match spidey and bane unless their strength were similar or something..

for a second i doubted USM strength to be somewhere in the 2 to 5 ton range tops in order for this fight to make sense.

SamZED
He's not as strong as 616 Spider but was able to easilly toss cars and was much superior than ultimate Cap in strength.

Wild Shadow
i only read the 1st 30 or 50 some issues of the ultimate line, i stop caring after that. i figured they lowered spidey strength significantly in the UMU early in the series since his strength feats werent in the same ball park as 616 U spidey.

ankur29
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i only read the 1st 30 or 50 some issues of the ultimate line, i stop caring after that. i figured they lowered spidey strength significantly in the UMU early in the series since his strength feats werent in the same ball park as 616 U spidey.

he'll be 10 tonner like 616 SM when he's teh same age aswell

i'd say hes about 5 tonner now , much like how SM was weaker in his starting years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.