White crown phoenix vs scarlet witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marius1982
I hear that scarlet witch has reality and can recreate dimensions so i think she could be a very tough opponent for the phoenix but i am sure that phoenix could take her.

galactusischere
Regular SW dies a horrible death, House of M(HoM) Wanda stomps.

Phoenix isn't the most powerful being in MU, not even close.

marius1982
So who is please,people speak about sentry and i have seen a lot of people saying that phoenix is more powerful than he is .

Galactus cannot be stronger or more powerful than the white phoenix crown if he cannot beat the dark phoenix.

Maybe the above all and eternity are more powerful but they said they hold no power over her and she is pretty much unbeatable and is a life and death entity who is the most resourceful as she gains her powers from lives yet unborn.

galactusischere
Living Tribunal, Eternity, Beyonder, Abraxas, Death, Infinity, Oblivion, Entropy, HoM Wanda, MJJ, Jamie Braddock, Eddifice Rex, Galactus, Merlyn with Energy Matrix, Molecule Man, etc.

TOAA is omnipotent and created the phoenix erm
Eternity is the sum of EVERYTHING...

"Wolds within Worlds, Dimensions folding into themselves,
Entire UniverseS being born, and collapsing into ruin,
and yet I sense that ALL this -- is but a fraction of what Eternity is,
the core, the Heart of Eternity's being ... here All Energy, All Matter, lies,

I will detonate Eternity's Heart --- triggering another Creation event,
Re-Birthing every being and thing in All the Universes"

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/721892/etpf1.jpg.html

Galactus and Eternity are brothers, go figure.

TheTyrant
What bigGishere said.

marius1982
No abraxas isn't really that strong as he needs the nullifier to do anything but you still haven't answered why can't galactus defeat dark phoenix despite being the so called eternity brother.

I could be mike tyson brother but that wouldn't make me any stronger or even as strong as him so white crown phoenix is clearly more powerful than galactus that is why she is put in that white room in case she decides to destroy all again.

galactusischere
I made a Abraxas respect thread.
Check it out.

Galactus can defeat Phoenix because he has BETTER FEATS.

marius1982
Not saying that he can't but was did he trick her if he could,ask yourself this.

Feats don't mean nothing the only time they battled phoenix was the one on top and galactus looked like he was running out of ideas,because his powers were no match for her and that was dark phoenix,remember she is a cosmic entity as well and that is what galactus is about as well so his powers wouldn't be that much damaging to her.

galactusischere
Galactus isn't just a cosmic entity...he is the power of cosmos.

I posted all of their enounters in the other thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.