Lobo and Deadpool frag Wildstorm Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
During a game of chess in between their respective Universes Brainiac and Doctor Doom cook up a scheme to have some fun at the expense of the Wildstorm Universe.

Equipping Deadpool and Lobo with the greatest technology and weaponry at their disposal the duo set the pair loose on Wildstorm Earth.

How much damage do the pair cause before they're stopped if they're stopped at all?

geshien
With Deadpool you never know. Lobo will wreck everything he can. Don't know how much that is exactly.

Definitely a lot.

AsbestosFlaygon
Is Majestros in Wildstorm Earth right now?

If he is, Lobo won't be doing much.

Prep-Man
The Establishment will stop them.

I've stopped following authority, what's the doctor's and jenny's status? they could easily stop them.

Enyalus
Originally posted by 753
I've stopped following authority, what's the doctor's and jenny's status? they could easily stop them.
Pretty positive the Doctor's dead right now.

Q99
Jenny is currently MIA. The Doctor (Habib) is I think dead, though there should be a new one.

Originally posted by Q99
Jenny is currently MIA. The Doctor (Habib) is I think dead, though there should be a new one.

they killed habib off? that sucks, he was the best doctor ever and one of the best characters in authority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.