The King of all Cosmos vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FinalAnswer
Kain in his most powerful form vs The King of all Cosmos

The King gets a tennis ball

HEY THERE ROVER, COME ON OVER!

mechagoomba
RAINBOWS EVARWHAR
one even lands in kains spine

FinalAnswer
Nah ah.

Kain mists and steals King's soul.

dur

NemeBro
He obviously teleports on the King of All Cosmos' back and stabs him with the Reaver.

Easy win.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by NemeBro
He obviously teleports on the King of All Cosmos' back and stabs him with the Reaver.

Easy win.

Co-signed.

mechagoomba
Nuuuuuuuuuu you all clearly dont understand how that tennis ball makes him immune to being stabbed in the back and kain has no way to resist da rainbowz

FinalAnswer
Kain mists you silly little man, he is invulnerable to all damage.

He then takes his soul, or drains his blood. Kain wins with ease.

mechagoomba
mist isnt immune to rainbows lrn2nature O:

FinalAnswer
Mist is immune to existance ending attacks.

mechagoomba
well played......
I have no counter to that so I surrender
you bastard

FinalAnswer
Another win for Kain.

dur

mechagoomba
BTZ SAWKZC I CAWL IT

Demonic Phoenix
he touches the King with the reaver and kills him. Reaver can kill god, newbz.

Or he uses tk and sucks blood from the King.

No, wait, Kain casts a spell that induces rage, and the tennis ball beats the King to deathz.

FinalAnswer
Or he uses shield and reflects King's attacks.

Burning thought
Who the hell is this character?

Nephthys
Google is your friend:

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/24/10780-kingcosmos_large.jpg

As are leatards apparantly.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Burning thought
Who the hell is this character?

A character who can, seriously speaking, defeat Kain with a tennis ball.

Peach
Kain is ****ed. The King totally owns, and doesn't even need the tennis ball to do so.

ares834
Come now, Kain wins. He can TK the KoAC blood or steal his soul. Easy win here.

FinalAnswer
Nah. He throws the tennis ball at Kain and he implodes in on himself

XanatosForever
Does The King even have blood? erm

FinalAnswer
He's never bled, so one could only assume.

mechagoomba
the man vomits rainbows do you think he has blood O: <

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Does The King even have blood? erm

Kain's TK creates blood and then drains it, fool 313

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Or he uses shield and reflects King's attacks.

boosted with infinite magic that Kain has, his shield power is MAXIMUM!

FinalAnswer
So, srsly speaking, everyone agreed Kain loses?

ScreamPaste
Yeah, Kain's so d00med. Royal Rainbow > Kain.

Burning thought
So its just a spite thread? laamammemememeee

edit- wiki says he just uses a little ball to continually roll things up until their big enough to make stars. No impressive powers mentioned.

FinalAnswer
So its just a spite thread? laamammemememeee

edit- wiki says he just uses a little ball to continually roll things up until their big enough to make stars. No impressive powers mentioned.

Nah, Prince does the rolling. The King turns the balls into stars.

So, does Kain lose BT?

ArtificialGlory
Who the hell is this guy anyway?

FinalAnswer
GTFO

Burning thought
Nah, Prince does the rolling. The King turns the balls into stars.

So, does Kain lose BT?

I want to see him turn the balls into stars. And based on the wiki, the king doesnt do anything by himself thats impressive.

-Thugs sliced part of him off with a switchblade, and he came second in a boxing match. hows a tennis ball going to harm Kain?

ScreamPaste
Nah. He throws the tennis ball at Kain and he implodes in on himself

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Who the hell is this guy anyway?

Someone who destroys stars and heavenly bodies when he drinks no expression. Or someone who can hit a tennis ball hard enough to create a black hole.

Burning thought
I read that, apprently its because of an object that he rolls over them. A kitamari which allegidly cannot pick things up bigger than it (so a tennis ball wont work) and will release the thing given a knock. Kains hardly going to go quitly under a tennis ball.

ares834
Lol at BT trying to actually argue for Kain.

Burning thought
Did I? when did I argue for Kain? quote?

ares834
Perhaps not argue for Kain, but you are trying to paint TKoAC as unimpressive.

Burning thought
I am listing his powers, from the wiki I found. So I am not "trying" anything unless ofc you have made the deduction that he is unimpressive based on the information I have found?

ares834
Really...
I want to see him turn the balls into stars. And based on the wiki, the king doesnt do anything by himself thats impressive.

-Thugs sliced part of him off with a switchblade, and he came second in a boxing match. hows a tennis ball going to harm Kain?

wiki says he just uses a little ball to continually roll things up until their big enough to make stars. No impressive powers mentioned.
So you aren't trying to paint the king as unimpressive... Then what are you doing?

Burning thought
based on the wiki, thats not my fault if the Kings wiki has nothing on him.

I am pointing out that I have no idea what the King can do, and based on his wiki. hes been cut by switchblades and beaten at boxing.

FinalAnswer
I read that, apprently its because of an object that he rolls over them. A kitamari which allegidly cannot pick things up bigger than it (so a tennis ball wont work) and will release the thing given a knock. Kains hardly going to go quitly under a tennis ball.

He hit the ball a little too hard in a game of tennis, and ripped open the fabric of the universe and created a blackhole powerful enough to absorb everything

=l

He also survived the blackhole, so he's obviously not going to get hurt by anything Kain has

Burning thought
Explain why the wiki claims he came second in a boxing match and was cut open by a switchblade?

FinalAnswer
That was when he was young and before he was t3h King

Burning thought
Are you sure hes changed since then? the wiki does not mension him gaining more power, only that he used a speciap Kitamari or w/e you call it to roll things up.

FinalAnswer
Because he is later seen destroyings stars while drunk, and causing blackholes by hitting a tennis ball too hard =l

Prince mainly uses the Katamari, King uses it only as a hobby, and he has used the Sun as a Katamari

The two weak feats King has are far overshadowed by the feats of doing stuff like causing Tsunamis by doing a cannon ball, and eating reality =l. The King is godly.

Burning thought
Because he is later seen destroyings stars while drunk, and causing blackholes by hitting a tennis ball too hard =l

Prince mainly uses the Katamari, King uses it only as a hobby, and he has used the Sun as a Katamari

The two weak feats King has are far overshadowed by the feats of doing stuff like causing Tsunamis by doing a cannon ball, and eating reality =l. The King is godly.

Later "seen", the wiki says he rolled them up using his Kitamari, can you actually show me these moves? then it would be clearer. Also him doing those things does not make him durable.

I know I read. Makes me wonder if the sun is the same as ours.

But their power feats, not durability.

mechagoomba
he survived a black hole that destroyed everything else D: I dont think you can get more durable then that

Burning thought
I would certainly like to actually see these things. Just so your not pulling the wool over my eyes and their not actually real blackholes and suns.

If he can actually do all those things then Kain cannot harm him physically and certainlly cannot take any hit from his tennis ball.

FinalAnswer
Later "seen", the wiki says he rolled them up using his Kitamari

Where?

Burning thought
Where?

http://katamari.wikia.com/wiki/The_King_of_All_Cosmos

As he grew up, the King made up a game he called Katamari Damacy, using a magical ball to roll up things. He developed a passion for it, and after a drunken night where he destroyed all the stars in the sky, sent his son to roll things up to make new stars from the katamaris.

FinalAnswer
It says nothing about destroying the stars with a Katamari, he sent Prince to make new ones.

Since you like using wiki, it says, on the wikipage for Beautiful Katamari, he created a blackhole that absorbed everything except Earth.

But just to satisfy you

gawOBCCJH_U

2:25

TheAuraAngel
Wow this thread is stupid. BT is a person, standing on the street corner urinating. And this thread is an invitation for him to piss on everyone who posts. You all deserve it too.

The king wins by the way. No need to give off the wrong impression.

Burning thought
Fair enough. He doesnt look that fast but if he can stop blackholes and make them so easily this is obvioulsy spite.

DarkestSonata
Spite. Pure and utter spite.

FinalAnswer
Fair enough. He doesnt look that fast but if he can stop blackholes and make them so easily this is obvioulsy spite.

He's presumably light speed if he physically destroyed the Cosmos the first time around while drunk, and he flies to other planets, but stuff

Burning thought
Even the guy playing it says its illogical and so does the wiki, from that vid alone I think its safe to say that trying to determine feats of speed, mathmatical durability and other logical things from his feats is pointless. Ofc, it does show him stopping a blockhole and making one easily os he obviously wins. This is a daft spite fest.

FinalAnswer
Yeah, Katamari Damacy as a series is a big "**** you" to logic.

Heythere,Honey
Kain has had quite a few consecutive losses this week. =/

Burning thought
Not really, more so consecutive wins. Theres only a few losses that may work, like the Metroid, and putting him against Darksied and this chump. just shows you need to get pretty ridiculous before Kain goes down.

Ultraviolence
Kain has killed Gods before and he's fighting at his most powerful state? Kain wins.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Ultraviolence
Kain has killed Gods before and he's fighting at his most powerful state? Kain wins. http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/stupidity_1170973245.jpg

FinalAnswer
Kain has killed Gods before and he's fighting at his most powerful state? Kain wins.

This tea I'm drinking is quite tasty. It is simply delicious.

iChaos
What kind is it?

FinalAnswer
Raspberry.

iChaos
Ah, good indeed.

Ultraviolence
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/stupidity_1170973245.jpg

This is the second time this has happened. You should ask someone the meaning of their post before assuming. Well, then again ...

Phanteros
What god has Kain killed? Elder god is the only god in LoK, and he's still alive.

NemeBro
Elder God is not a god.

He's a giant parasite with tentacles.

Other than being a soul parasite, what godlike abilities has he even shown?

FinalAnswer
Having Tony Jay's voice.

Burning thought
Elder God is not a god.

being the hub of the wheel of life and death, bringing entities already dead to life and processing souls into new life for a planet is pretty godly.

Being an immaterial giant squid that covers the whole of Nosgoth makes it more godly than many gods given the title.

MooCowofJustice
Haha, because size totally grants a title of "God."

Truly, then, Wailord must be the God of the Pokeverse.

Burning thought
Check my post, I pointed out more things than size, although yes in many cases size is the only different factor. In God of War a lot of the "Gods" use size and physical strength/superiority, perhaps a few powers.

Some would argue that simply being worshiped makes an entity a God.

Ultraviolence
Originally posted by Phanteros
What god has Kain killed? Elder god is the only god in LoK, and he's still alive.

My post was sarcastic. Kain never killed the Elder God but he did defeat him.

Elder God is not a god.

That's a fairly contradictory post.

The Scenario

That's a fairly contradictory post.

But still accurate. Elder God is something of a weakling.

Actually, why does everyone automatically assume that gods are good at fighting? There's really no reason to believe this. Elder God, for example, got his ass handed to him by Kain. He regulates souls; that's all he does. He needed Raziel to kill stuff for him.

Demonic Phoenix
"god" is nothing more than a title in the LoK-verse.

Originally posted by The Scenario

Actually, why does everyone automatically assume that gods are good at fighting? There's really no reason to believe this. Elder God, for example, got his ass handed to him by Kain. He regulates souls; that's all he does. He needed Raziel to kill stuff for him.

Ehh, he couldn't be hurt by anything except the Soul Reaver. Except for Raziel, no one could even see him, unless they were purified no expression.

Elder God is not a god.

Opening a portal for Kain to travel through time.
A fairly 'godly' ability for the LoK-verse.

Also, he's a god, but he's also a petty parasite.

Burning thought
Originally posted by The Scenario

Yes right and I guess you came to this deduction based on your vast knowledge of playing the games, not simple childish bias and hate?

His size alone means he could pretty much collapse the world hes on if he didnt mind killing himself in the process, "God" is always a title in KMC anyway. Elder God is simply more powerful than a lot of them.

NemeBro
Nah.

EG is weak as far as fictional "gods" go.

His size means nothing, he was bested by a being who is not even a hundredth of it.

Phanteros
My post was sarcastic. Kain never killed the Elder God but he did defeat him.

That's a fairly contradictory post. Why didn't you post /sarcasm then? Its hard to tell if someone is joking on the internet at times.

Burning thought

His size means nothing, he was bested by a being who is not even a hundredth of it.

A lot of large entities in fiction are erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.