Medical Showdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Donald Blake
Thomas Eliot
Stephen Strange
Pieter Cross

No powers, just pure medical knowledge and skill to properly apply it. Who is the best doctor?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hmm my instincts were to say Thomas or Blake until I saw Dr. Mid-Nite. His probably the most well known surgeon on DC Earth. What are his greatest medical skill showings as I can't recall any for some reason? sad

Thomas Elliot's is probably the recent heart transplant feat with Catwoman.

Blake was one of the best surgeons on the planet. I swear to god, like 25% of his appearances start out with him performing an operation that no other Doctor could apparently do and him being complemented on his ridiculous skills. Unfortunately they never went into too much details outside of a few instances. It was clear he was a genuis though.

Anyways, good thread.

I gotta go to bed. Lack of sleep is probably clouding my memory and judgement.

the ninjak
Same could be said for Strange!
He recently performed surgery on Eternity....doesn't get harder than that!

Wild Shadow
was strange send in to repair a tear in space or plug a blackhole?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
was strange send in to repair a tear in space or plug a blackhole?

He had to fix reality all together because a demon broke the universal rules.
Eternity had an incorrect algorithm in itself and Strange went in and used his experience in surgery and astral manipulation to mend it.

Wild Shadow
isnt an algorithm just a thought? so eternity had bad thoughts?

how would one mend or perform surgery on a thought?

if i was eternity i would have called xavier, jean, psylocke, rachel or nate grey instead of strange for mental surgery.

the ninjak
No one else could do it due to the circumstances it was happening then and there.
And Strange flew into the astral and did the job.
It was the recent Strange mini series. Very hit and miss.
Strange alone was aware of the situation while people like Son of Satan, Brother Voodoo and Doom where in deep trouble.

Anyway I reckon Strange gets this......the man who achieved Sorceror Supreme level due to his natural talents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.