Clone Troopers versus LV-426...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Same storyline as "Aliens", except the Marines are replaced by Commander Cody (In place of Apone) and an equal number of Clones from the 501st.

They must battle the Xenos inside LV-426. The Clones have any weapons (Blasters, explosives) shown in ROTS/AOTC.

Darth Martin
Are they gimped by a superior like Gorman calling the shots? Are they initially restricted from firing inside the facility with exlosive rounds like the Marines.

Overall, I'd say the Clone Troopers are superior to the Colonial Marines. Commander Cody is a badass.....more so than anyone in Aliens.

If these were only ARC Troopers........it'd be really interesting.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, no idiot like Gorman at the helm. Cody in da hiz, he calls the shots.

Darth Martin
These Clones are commandos. The elite are called ARC Troopers. And I'm thinking the ARC's would wipe out the Aliens. ARC Troopers>>>>>>>>>Colonial Marines. The Commandos aren't bad either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuX939kdPWk

Ms.Marvel
i feel that the marines lost to the aliens more due to circumstance than anything in the beginning, first gormans horrible leadership skills in the reactor room and the ineffectiveness of the m41a in close quarters.

the clones would be much more disciplined under pressure and would have much more efficient leadership, and their weaponry is much more efficient. the blasters would cauterize the aliens wounds so they wouldnt spray their acid blood.

all in all i think the clones take it.

Rogue Jedi
Likely their blasters would be just as hazardous to use in the reactor room. But then again, Cody likely would not have had them there in the first place, he would have sought an alternate route.

Darth Martin
The Xenomorphs would still probably win. There are too many of them and they are unlike anything the Clones have dealt with. Xenomorphs are FAR more deadly than battle droids.

That said, Cody's team of commandos>Colonial Marines.

Rogue Jedi
Thermal detonators, dude.

Robtard
Clones should be able to pull through, heavy casualties though. Not that that bothers them.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
i feel that the marines lost to the aliens more due to circumstance than anything in the beginning, first gormans horrible leadership skills in the reactor room and the ineffectiveness of the m41a in close quarters.

the clones would be much more disciplined under pressure and would have much more efficient leadership, and their weaponry is much more efficient. the blasters would cauterize the aliens wounds so they wouldnt spray their acid blood.

all in all i think the clones take it.

what was wrong with the m41a?

Robtard
Originally posted by -Pr-
what was wrong with the m41a?

It doesn't go "pew pew".

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Clones should be able to pull through, heavy casualties though. Not that that bothers them. thumb up

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Thermal detonators, dude. Your telling me.......

That'd do nothing but blow the facility they're fighting in sky high. Xenomorphs have number advantages, big ones too.

Rogue Jedi
They come in different shapes and sizes, dude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.