Morg with WOL vs Genis-Vell vs Warrior Madness Thor vs Wonder Woman with all gear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Battle of super high heralds.

CIP, CIS and PIS are off.

Fight!

Enyalus
You can't turn CIS off and have Genis-Vell lose. It's practically impossible. stick out tongue He wins. The only one posing any kind of threat against him is Thor.

Q99
Originally posted by Enyalus
You can't turn CIS off and have Genis-Vell lose. It's practically impossible. stick out tongue He wins. The only one posing any kind of threat against him is Thor.

Thor? I'd say Wonder Woman's the more dangerous threat here between those two, 10x power but with sanity and with some other nasty weapons.

WOL Morg's last place.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Q99
Thor? I'd say Wonder Woman's the more dangerous threat here between those two, 10x power but with sanity and with some other nasty weapons.
With CIS off, WM Thor's mental state doesn't come into play. And Diana doesn't have anything comparable to Mjolnir for dealing with Genis.

TheTyrant
Rank them in order.

galactusischere
1- Morg
2- Genis
3- Thor
4- Diana

Enyalus
1. Genis
2. Thor
3. Diana
4. Morg.

Galan007
Imo, Thor takes it via energy absorption, shielding, and omni-directional blasts.

galactusischere
1. Genis
2. Thor
3. Diana
4. Morg.

Morg has the WOL here.

Enyalus
Originally posted by galactusischere
Morg has the WOL here.
The WOL doesn't save him from getting his head cut off by Diana at superspeed or anti-force blasted by Thor or being turned inside out via spacial aperture by Genis.

Q99
1. Genis
2. Diana
3. Thor
4. Morg

With CIS off, WM Thor's mental state doesn't come into play. And Diana doesn't have anything comparable to Mjolnir for dealing with Genis.

Being in a berserk state doesn't count as CIS, does it? If that is ignored, that would make it closer, though I'd still give her an edge.

She has the sword of hephaestus and the lasso, and with CIP off that lasso can be used in extremely nasty ways ala what Genocide did.

JakeTheBank
You could make arguments for pretty much everyone here, tbh. Personally, I think it's between Genis-Vell and Thor, and Diana would be the person to tip the scales in one way or another.

manx422
Diana

amnesia
Genis-Vell
Thor
Diana
Morg

Gecko4lif
Morg ahead of Genis?

I want some of what your smokin

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
Imo, Thor takes it via energy absorption, shielding, and omni-directional blasts. The exact same things Genis could do?

celeyhyga17
i dunno... Thor to me is gimped here. Warrior madness? What can he do against Morg with WoL who basically punked various cosmic heavy hitters during his run. Marvel gave Genis too many sky-father type abilities during his most powerful showings. Finally Wonder Woman with all her gear is just too much of a tank. Prolly shoulda given Thor his belt of str and armor/w special gaunlets for some extra help......

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
The exact same things Genis could do? Yeah, pretty much. I just didn't think that his blasting/shielding/absorbing feats were on par with Mjolnir.

Konton
Sword of Hephaestus + Sandals of Hermes + Gauntlets of Atlas = One scary ass mother ****ing woman.

js

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, pretty much. I just didn't think that his blasting/shielding/absorbing feats were on par with Mjolnir. Maybe, maybe not, but he can do things like shunt energy into the microverse, redirect it, surviving "death" because he can still function as energy and energy can't be destroyed, seeing multiple possible attacks and countering them, and his energy attacks are better than Thor's beside's the godblast.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Maybe, maybe not, but he can do things like shunt energy into the microverse, redirect it, surviving "death" because he can still function as energy and energy can't be destroyed, seeing multiple possible attacks and countering them, and his energy attacks are better than Thor's beside's the godblast. Genis' only potential 'Achilles heel' is that he is composed of energy, and Mjolnir is an energy absorbing machine.

Other then that they are likely equals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.