Tiger Shark vs Venom(Gargan)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Good battle I do think. Fight takes place on the land.

SevenShackles
Gargans a talentless ass all his feats are all symbiot. Tiger shark should pull a majority he would destroy venom in water venoms only saving grace is the fights on land. Hell luke cage just beat and tossed a bulked up venom I think a vicious tigershark would destroy him

The Nuul
Gargan sucks, Brock is the one and only Venom.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by The Nuul
Gargan sucks, Brock is the one and only Venom.

I 2nd this. Fu*k you gargan you got no class. Lol

snoopdogg
Didn't Gargan Venom already take Shark out?

StiltmanFTW
TS stomps, with or without Loeb upgrade.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
TS stomps, with or without Loeb upgrade. Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't Gargan Venom already take Shark out?

StiltmanFTW
Not to my knowledge.

snoopdogg
Pretty sure Gargan beat Tiger Shark a couple years back.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't Gargan Venom already take Shark out? Even if, I personally wouldn't completely judge fights here from what happend one time in a comic.

snoopdogg
It's good enough for me, since it's their only fight.

Stiltman's probably scouring the internet now.

StiltmanFTW
It's good enough for me, since it's their only fight.

Stiltman's probably scouring the internet now.

Googled that right after your post stick out tongue Just didn't want to admit you were right.

It says he choked him with his symbiote.

snoopdogg
Googled that right after your post stick out tongue Just didn't want to admit you were right.

It says he choked him with his symbiote. Yea, that sounds right.

manx422
Venom

StiltmanFTW
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9033/thunderbolts019.th.jpg http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9753/thunderbolts023.th.jpg

^Thunderbolts: Reason in Madness one-shot... very good issue by the way.

So now a question appears - did TS retain that Loeb upgrade? Because if he did, I doubt Mac would win again.

khazra
Gargan was more competent and just more impressive overall as 90s scorpion. He outclassed spidey across the board, clever and ruthless.

Gargan venoim is a step down IMO.

Q99
Yea, he really was better as Scorp.

geshien
The character has potential, but like Rhino, he will never be stepping out of the shadow of fail he has created.

Shame really.

snoopdogg
Gargan does have some decent feats like taking out Daken and Bullseye at the same time, stalemating Colossus, taken down Tiger Shark, and not doing too bad against Hercules.

Q99
It's not that he's weak, it's that he lacks some spark to make it work. A spark he even kinda had as scorpion.

If I was a writer, I'd make Gargan-Venom fight Gargan-Scorpion somehow (inside his mind, perhaps, or time-travel), and have Gargan-Scorpion tell him to shape up.

StiltmanFTW
Gargan does have some decent feats like taking out Daken and Bullseye at the same time, stalemating Colossus, taken down Tiger Shark, and not doing too bad against Hercules.

He's also beaten Steel Spider, Swarm and a bunch of Z-listers in his mini. Any other victories? I think it's all...

Originally posted by Q99
It's not that he's weak (...)

Oh, he is weak. Look at his average showings... owned, owned, owned... and owned again.

I liked him as Scorpion.

SevenShackles
As scorpion he was origonal and compatent in his own fighting style to a boring cheap imitation of venom, better character in my opinon. Same symbiot but not the same spark

JakeTheBank
Gargan should lose by default. I'm hard pressed to find anyone who really likes him as Venom.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Gargan should lose by default. I'm hard pressed to find anyone who really likes him as Venom. so because no one likes him, he should lose? thats horribly flawed logic.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
so because no one likes him, he should lose? thats horribly flawed logic.

erm

He should lose because he sucks and gets his ass kicked all the time. Him not being liked is just the kicker.

snoopdogg
He's also beaten Steel Spider, Swarm and a bunch of Z-listers in his mini. Any other victories? I think it's all...

In a preview for a upcoming Spider-Man issue he's shown mauling some Asgardians. I think he fights Spidey in this issue also.

Q99
Oh, he is weak. Look at his average showings... owned, owned, owned... and owned again.

I liked him as Scorpion.

He gets owned because he sucks, not because he lacks power, is my stance.

namorsubby
The original incarnation of Tigershark stomps Gargan effortlessly, but over the years his formmidabilty has flucuated greatly, but if he still has that upgrade in which he fought namor with early in the red hulk series, I'd still says he stomps.

StiltmanFTW
In a preview for a upcoming Spider-Man issue he's shown mauling some Asgardians. I think he fights Spidey in this issue also.

Yeah, I saw that. Cannon fodder. And Parker makes him bleed with 1 punch, right?

Originally posted by namorsubby
The original incarnation of Tigershark stomps Gargan effortlessly, but over the years his formmidabilty has flucuated greatly, but if he still has that upgrade in which he fought namor with early in the red hulk series, I'd still says he stomps.

thumb up

snoopdogg
Yeah, I saw that. Cannon fodder. And Parker makes him bleed with 1 punch, right?

Pretty sure that blood was from a Asgardian because he had blood on his mouth before the punch.

StiltmanFTW
Pretty sure that blood was from a Asgardian because he had blood on his mouth before the punch.

Damn, you're right stick out tongue I really hope that issue will end Gargan's career as Venom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.