Metron vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko, kill cis on morality on...

Thanos on his Chair going through dimensions finally reaches his destination in a strange reality. his scanners begin to analyze the strange cosmic energy from this reality.. thanos eyes the strange alien structure reminiscent to the Universal church taking care not to approach to close and give off a warning.

looking around thanos focuses his eyes at a particular point in space at 1st nothing then suddenly another traveler arrives and is surprised to see thanos floating before him a similar mode of transportation.

Metron: i am the New God of the fourth world, greetings.

Thanos: fourth world in reference to what, a solar system and to which of the uncountable ones? your name and title hold no interest to me, why you are here is. i am thanos.

Metron: you and i are here for the same reason, i presume, knowledge.

Thanos: perhaps. but, i do not share nor would allow such knowledge to fall to unknown hands.

Enyalus
So, um, Thanos wins pretty handily.

Also, nice Thanos impression.

supremthor
Thanos wins Handily, but then then again Metron has and almost infinit source of tech and other artifacts he has collected over time that are somewhat on pare with the IG. Metron has never been a fighting type, more of a watcher IMO.

Wild Shadow
i see both of them floating in space chair checking each other like handicap basketball players on wheel chairs...

thanos might throw a few elbows and land the fatal pimpslap

Omega Vision
Give Metron the Worgolog and Thanos the IG then its interesting. As it is now this ends with Thanos playing "stop hitting yourself" with Metron.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Give Metron the Worgolog and Thanos the IG then its interesting. As it is now this ends with Thanos playing "stop hitting yourself" with Metron. what has he done with it to make it equal to the IG?

i wasnt impress with it at all unless i missed its further exploits... metron i dont think ever used it.

what feats does he have with it?

i just see thanos bfr it from metrons grasp.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what has he done with it to make it equal to the IG?

i wasnt impress with it at all unless i missed its further exploits... metron i dont think ever used it.

what feats does he have with it?

i just see thanos bfr it from metrons grasp.
The WG is basically a map of the space-time continuum that can be manipulated to change reality as the user sees fit. By the same logic Metron could just bfr the IG off Thanos's hands. erm

quanchi112
Give Metron the Worgolog and Thanos the IG then its interesting. As it is now this ends with Thanos playing "stop hitting yourself" with Metron. So give Thanos a huge advantage and how does this make it any easier on Metron?

The WG is basically a map of the space-time continuum that can be manipulated to change reality as the user sees fit. By the same logic Metron could just bfr the IG off Thanos's hands. erm Ig would blink him out of existence.

Prep-Man
Metron.

Wild Shadow
The WG is basically a map of the space-time continuum that can be manipulated to change reality as the user sees fit. By the same logic Metron could just bfr the IG off Thanos's hands. erm show me its feats compared to the IG.

all i remember is metron telling hourman if he contemplates on it he will upgrade and learn to understand it..

the joker made a smile on earth b4 it was taken from his hands by the JLA..flash

i dont place it anywhere near the IG.

Blanket
Thanos one shots him with his chair. Or with his hands. Feet, teeth, cum, etc.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Blanket
Thanos one shots him with his chair. Or with his hands. Feet, teeth, cum, etc.

Scans to prove he can do this please

Blanket
Originally posted by Mshinu
Scans to prove he can do this please
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2199/thanos3.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Metron. How?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2199/thanos3.jpg
He can shoot cum out of his eyes? eek!

laughing out loud

Mshinu
He can shoot cum out of his eyes? eek!

Looks more like he just cum all over himself and is annoyed at the interruption

That`s a lot of it too, did Death make him sleep on the couch for the past year?

Desaad
Metron is certainly the smarter of the two, and he's going to build better and more powerful technology. His chair has demonstrated the ability to totally immobilize top tiers pretty casually, too. With prep, he takes it.

He's at a vast physical disadvantage, though. And not at all a fighter. So Thanos wins most match ups.

Tattoos N Scars
Thanos backs down if Metron threatens to bring Darkseid into the confrontation.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Desaad
Metron is certainly the smarter of the two, and he's going to build better and more powerful technology. His chair has demonstrated the ability to totally immobilize top tiers pretty casually, too. With prep, he takes it.

He's at a vast physical disadvantage, though. And not at all a fighter. So Thanos wins most match ups.

This.

Harbinger
Give Metron the Worgolog and Thanos the IG then its interesting. As it is now this ends with Thanos playing "stop hitting yourself" with Metron. Lulz.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Desaad

He's at a vast physical disadvantage, though. And not at all a fighter. So Thanos wins most match ups. Are you serious? Clearly the smarter of the two? How good did he look in death of the new gods? The point is Metron is somewhat of a neutral player while when Thanos puts his mind to something he makes equals to Metron look like fools such as the Grandmaster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.