Aya Brea vs Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Note: To make this match more fair, Aya has her powers from both Parasite Eve games.

You got two former police officers. One has superhuman attributes. The other has mitochondrial-based powers.

So what happens when Miss Brea butt heads with Al Wesker?

This fight takes place in the one place where neither person has the advantage - Silent Hill.

XanatosForever
Aya! <3

I think the versatility of her mitochondria could give Wesker some problems, particularly abilities like Slow, which would negate the speedy man's main advantage..

Snafu the Great
I was bored, which is why I did not do the pre-fight intro.

So here it is.

While Chris and Sheva stomp nuts in the surrounding wetlands, Aya Brea (in her Parasite Eve 3 get-up) ends up seperated from Dr. Maeda's expedition. Maeda is researching the location where the original Eve was located.

Aya finds herself inside the cavern in which the flower known as the Staiway to the Sun is in full bloom.

However, she is not alone.

Albert Wesker steps from the shadows. Thinking the former cop to be easy prey, he tries to bumrush her...

...only to discover that he is not moving very fast, but very slow, thanks to Aya's mitochondrial powers.

He instead, gets a boot-to-da-head for his effort.

For a moment, Wesker thinks he is looking at Evil Jill. Only thing is that Jill didn't look as Asian, she wasn't wearing black, and she does not have the P30 control device on her chest.

"You're not Jill," Wesker deduces as the effects of Aya's powers wears off on him, seeing as how he sent E. Jill off with Excella earlier.

"No shit," Aya replies as she draws her handgun.

The fight is now on.

XanatosForever
Way to use my post as inspiration, Snafu. +1 for you thumb up

I believe Aya is canonically never without her 9mm, much like Albert, and with his key attribute negated via mitochondrial molasses (lol), he's wide open for some precise bullets, along with a probably a beam shot.

I'd go with Aya 6-7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.