Darth Maul versus the Ninja Vamps...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Darth Maul versus the Ninja Vamps that Blade fought in the opening fight scene from "Blade 2."

zZnkaRXBWk4&feature=related

The fight takes place in the same location as the vid.

Two scenarios:

1. Maul can use no offensive force powers and is armed with an adamantium battle staff.

2. Maul is unarmed except for a pair of gauntlets on each wrist, similar to Batman's, and can use offensive force powers.

steverules_2
Maul ass rapes them...but not before he has sex with both female vamps...he lures them in with his sexy tats that they find enticing

Rogue Jedi
There was one male vamp, one female vamp. And they were faster and more agile than Mauk.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
There was one male vamp, one female vamp. And they were faster and more agile than Mauk.

Oh those two...thought you meant the entire group of them...Maul could still win, being faster and more agile doesn't mean they win...speed kills and so does Maul

Rogue Jedi
OK.....but how?

BruceSkywalker
Darth Maul showed speed and great skills when he fought Qui-Gon and Obi Wan...

even with the adamantium staff and limited force powers these two vamps are toast

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by steverules_2
Maul ass rapes them...but not before he has sex with both female vamps...he lures them in with his sexy tats that they find enticing
Someone really likes Darth Maul.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Someone really likes Darth Maul.

Oh yeah what a hunk roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Darth Maul showed speed and great skills when he fought Qui-Gon and Obi Wan...

even with the adamantium staff and limited force powers these two vamps are toast He was nowhere near close to the vamps in speed. Or agility. The vamps will be far faster than him.

What probably wins this for Maul is his sith precog.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by steverules_2
Oh yeah what a hunk roll eyes (sarcastic)
I haven't seen any of the Blades. Was the lady vampire ninja actually attracted to tattoos? Because without that the knowledge I'm left giggling in my ignorance.

Darth Martin
The Vampires are definately faster. In that very scene Assad can be seen dodging automatic gunfire from Whistler. Theyare also stronger based on how Nyssa jumped off of Blade.

Is Maul's staff bladed? If not he surely loses as he can't kill them. Maul is more skilled though and is comparable in combat speed. I'd say he'd trsh Assad in combat just like Blade did but have trouble with Nyssa.

Rogue Jedi
Yes, it's double bladed.

Darth Martin
I think he wins.

Rogue Jedi
I think he loses one, wins two.

Darth Martin
Scenario 2 is rape in Maul's favor.

Rogue Jedi
Unless the vamps can use their agility and speed to avoid his force attacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.