Thanos W/IG vs DCU Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
can the DCU counterpart heroes of marvel stop thanos with the IG in space on top of his death Shrine?

examples:
Zantanna = Dr. Strange
Captain Marvel= Thor(eric Masterson)
Slade Wilson/bats = Captain America
Captain Atom = Silver Surfer
Lex Luther(armor) =Dr. Doom
Adam Warlock= ?
Eternity=kismet
Quasar=Green Lantern (i personally would use Kyle since he mirror him closer)

How much better or worse would they do against thanos if thanos cuts off his sensory imput from the gems and simply retains his power?

staring at his frozen opponents in space he smiles and snaps his fingers and lets time restart.

ko,kill cis on morality on.... for the fate of the Universe.

galactusischere
Kismet is no Eternity.
What about the other abstracts?

Mshinu
Using MM for Warlock I see them doing a bit worse than the marvel heroes. (asuming Bruce won`t batkick) A lot of variables tho.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by galactusischere
Kismet is no Eternity.
What about the other abstracts? not all DCU heroes will be equal to marvel's counterparts nor have the same lvl of skill, strength intelligence.

for example bats imo is not really close to cap but it is accepted that they generally mirror each other.

imo opinion slade is closer to cap but on the same hand he is also very similar to logan since he is some what slightly superior to bats.

kismet may not be equal to eternity but she is his counterpart.

just like some would argue the anti moniter is above galactus but we know he is meant to be similarly based on galactus so he can be used and his attacks may be more devastating then galactus attack.

you can use any abstract you like part of this thread is to see if ppl agree with your choice being a Marvel counterpart and viable for use.

also remember not every abstract participated in the battle nor did all the skyfathers.

Juntai
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

just like some would argue the anti moniter is above galactus but we know he is meant to be similarly based on galactus so he can be used and his attacks may be more devastating then galactus attack. ??

Wild Shadow
do you plan on contributing in my threads or just make unrelated comments and punctuations? no expression

Omega Vision
Thanos lost due to a few dumb mistakes and Marvel heroes pretty much just capitalized on those mistakes, something the DC heroes could do as well.

galactusischere
Thanos wanted to lose, actually.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Thanos wanted to lose, actually.
It was more like Thanos was Starlin's pet character and the only one that could be his undoing was another Starlin pet character: Adam Warlock.

Wild Shadow
he already made the mistake by closing himself off from sensory imput. now it is up for the heroes to try and capitalize on it while being in the exact same positions that their counterpart was in.

saying thanos loses b/c he wills it isnt going to fly.

Omega Vision
he already made the mistake by closing himself off from sensory imput. now it is up for the heroes to try and capitalize on it while being in the exact same positions that their counterpart was in.

saying thanos loses b/c he wills it isnt going to fly.
Oh well in that case...Captain Atom was a pilot of the United States Airforce. Unlike that commie Silver Surfer he isn't going to miss. cool

JakeTheBank
Captain Marvel solos.

Blanket
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Thanos lost due to a few dumb mistakes and Marvel heroes pretty much just capitalized on those mistakes, something the DC heroes could do as well. There's no zombie Nebula here. Therefore, it doesn't happen.

Wild Shadow
Oh well in that case...Captain Atom was a pilot of the United States Airforce. Unlike that commie Silver Surfer he isn't going to miss. cool all that means is that captain atom will accidentally confuse friend for foe and kill them under friendly fire. seems more like a hindrance to me.

can captain atom close the distance that SS traveled?

AsbestosFlaygon
In a PIS/CIS/CIP-free scenario, Thanos w/ IG wins.

Omega Vision
all that means is that captain atom will accidentally confuse friend for foe and kill them under friendly fire. seems more like a hindrance to me.

can captain atom close the distance that SS traveled?
With America backing him up? Do I really have to answer that question? sneer

Wild Shadow
this is what i am talking about...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a__ADppSI0U

Omega Vision
this is what i am talking about...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a__ADppSI0U
Son, stop lowballing the United States military. sneer

quanchi112
Thanos lost due to a few dumb mistakes and Marvel heroes pretty much just capitalized on those mistakes, something the DC heroes could do as well. Thanos won and later sabotaged himself subconsciously. Originally posted by Omega Vision
It was more like Thanos was Starlin's pet character and the only one that could be his undoing was another Starlin pet character: Adam Warlock. Why bring the writer into this? What does this have to do with anything?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.