RD3 DRAFT for LEO's [email protected]!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



leonidas
first come first serve for rd3. closes at 3EST.

Digi
Drafting Captain Boomerang Jr. (Owen Mercer)
http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/boomerang2.html

leonidas
nice . . .

Omega Vision
Umm question: did you not count my pick? Because I posted it before you announced you were closing the thread. sad

Charlotte DeBel
Black Canary http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Canary

psycho gundam
dr. jonas harrow big grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonas_Harrow

leonidas
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Umm question: did you not count my pick? Because I posted it before you announced you were closing the thread. sad

simultaneous posts--didn't see your pick.

DS is fine and you can pick anytime in this rd for your second pick. wink

oh, and good choice.

Omega Vision
My second pick is Luke Cage.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Cage
Is he alright?

leonidas
Originally posted by Omega Vision
My second pick is Luke Cage.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Cage
Is he alright?

thumb up

both PG and omega--at the conclusion of this rd (ie anytime after 3EST) you can name your final choices.

psycho gundam
i won't be back till around 8pm. offer still valid till then?

Digi
Originally posted by psycho gundam
dr. jonas harrow big grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonas_Harrow

Hm, interesting. You do know leo's unlikely to allow power drainers and lab equipment and such as standard, yes? I can't really make heads or tails of this pick, but it smells like a loophole.

Digi
Meh, I have to go.

I'm protesting Blair's next two picks in advance...I'll be back on later to defend my position. uhuh

Good luck planning for my team, buddy....or finding new plans if I messed yours up (what I'm hoping for, but probably the less likely). I don't know if I should be happy that I got all my picks, or wary that you get to see them before making 2 picks.

leonidas
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i won't be back till around 8pm. offer still valid till then?

yep. you have til tomorrow at 5EST to finalize you picks. pm them to me.

leonidas
Originally posted by Digi
Meh, I have to go.

I'm protesting Blair's next two picks in advance...I'll be back on later to defend my position. uhuh

Good luck planning for my team, buddy....or finding new plans if I messed yours up (what I'm hoping for, but probably the less likely). I don't know if I should be happy that I got all my picks, or wary that you get to see them before making 2 picks.

lol

be proud that you forced him to totally re-evaluate because of your awesomeness. big grin

psycho gundam
see, digi knows whats up

leonidas
Originally posted by psycho gundam
see, digi knows whats up

lol

countering ONE person can make you vulnerable to someone else. i seriously don't think he's actually trying to counter-pick, but rather that a couple of his choices were scooped before he could grab them.

thank digi for that. wink

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Digi
Meh, I have to go.

I'm protesting Blair's next two picks in advance...I'll be back on later to defend my position. uhuh

Good luck planning for my team, buddy....or finding new plans if I messed yours up (what I'm hoping for, but probably the less likely). I don't know if I should be happy that I got all my picks, or wary that you get to see them before making 2 picks.

laughing out loud

You messed it up. I had backup plans, but those got nixed or messed up as well. Just unfortunate timing. Ill have a team put together sometime soon.

leonidas
.

leonidas
in 10mins i will close this thread. after that, all remaining picks must be in by 5EST tomorrow. at that time i will announce matches and battlefields.

matches will begin on tues 5EST, and finish at midnight FRI. 8 posts/competitor in this first rd.

leonidas
rd3 draft is now closed. use the tourney thread to make all subsequent draft choices or pm me your choices.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.