The Obama Death Tweeter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Apparently, this guy doesn't like Obama. He may have gotten himself into a world of shit. What say you guys?

See the story.

Symmetric Chaos
This sort of thing happened for every President, the internet has just let people make stupid rants to the entire planet without the filter rationality.

Wild Shadow
i think it is retarded, ppl now cry and whine and want ppl punished for their opinions...

i dont give a Sh#@ if some punk rants about killing anyone he will never meet whether a celebrity or politician.

it has just gotten out of hand. growing up ppl use to say crap like this every other day no one cared. now a few assassination attempts and all of a sudden everyone is a credible suspect and chargeable and guilty under the law.

it be funny if some paralyzed dude made a twitter account and he made the same threat..

F$#!#$ his ignorant @$$ statement and F#$!$ the over sensitive @$$holes and Government Pricks that want to charge everyone.

now all you gotta do if you hate ur neighbor is report them to the government, they'll take it from their.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
it has just gotten out of hand. growing up ppl use to say crap like this every other day no one cared.

You grew up with a group of people that constantly told the public that they wanted to murder public figures?

Wild Shadow
yes, i heard this sh#$ from radio personalities, extremis and ppl that would get on the news crying and whining about wanting and wishing certain ppl dead..

iirc a lot of ppl made similar statements about wanting janet reno dead for her part in the wako incident.

also other ppl have talked about and tried to get hits on the a certain fbi sniper involved in the ruby ridge massacre.

this SH#$ has bn all over the place long b4 this douche bag.

Rogue Jedi
Black on black hate haermm

Lord Lucien
yes, i heard this sh#$ from radio personalities, extremis and ppl that would get on the news crying and whining about wanting and wishing certain ppl dead..

iirc a lot of ppl made similar statements about wanting janet reno dead for her part in the wako incident.

also other ppl have talked about and tried to get hits on the a certain fbi sniper involved in the ruby ridge massacre.

this SH#$ has bn all over the place long b4 this douche bag. So why gripe about it now?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
So why gripe about it now? do you plan on contributing to the thread or just making some random statement that is ur signature response. which i find annoying and consider trolling. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Hey, I made a random statement too. DONT IGNORE ME DAMMIT.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Hey, I made a random statement too. DONT IGNORE ME DAMMIT. yeah, but you dont follow me all the time and try to get a rise out of me.

Lord Lucien
do you plan on contributing to the thread or just making some random statement that is ur signature response. which i find annoying and consider trolling. no expression Are you going to answer the question or evade it by pointing out the obvious?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Are you going to answer the question or evade it by pointing out the obvious? what is your question, elaborate..
and why do you feel the need to follow me around and make trolling statements at my expense?'

it gets old u and i are not friends so if u r are just teasing me then stop since i dont appreciate it and to me u come off as ur just antagonizing me.

Lord Lucien
what is your question, elaborate..If all the threats and trash-talking is so old, don't you think griping about it now is a little redundant?

and why do you feel the need to follow me around and make trolling statements at my expense?' This:

and why do you feel the need to follow me around and make trolling statements at my expense?'

it gets old u and i are not friends so if u r are just teasing me then stop since i dont appreciate it and to me u come off as ur just antagonizing me. Is the reason why.

Ordo
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
This sort of thing happened for every President, the internet has just let people make stupid rants to the entire planet without the filter rationality.

*ding ding ding*

Rogue Jedi
yeah, but you dont follow me all the time and try to get a rise out of me.

You know shit about shit. You smell funny. How's that? haermm

Wild Shadow
You know shit about shit. You smell funny. How's that? haermm nah, try it for a few months and post in my threads just to make an off topic comment..

but, the fact that i know u it wont bother me.

Darth Jello
Funny how Ted Nugent can go on Neal Cavuto's show and make death threats and the secret service never beats his ass

Moscow
Black on black hate haermm

laughing out loud I have to admit I was a bit surprised that it was an African-American who tweeted that. Made my day with all the "F you's"

The Nuul
What a stupid moron.

dadudemon
So, where do we draw the line with these comments? Especially when he said he was serious?

You guys DO know that this is the "same" type of hate/loathing that it spewed by people that want to commit suicide, terror attacks, etc?

Just change the words to be self loathing, but keep everything else the same.
Suicide.

Change to something extreme, throw in some stupid religious statements.
Terror

What's stupid is to NOT take these types of comments seriously. These types of statements are NOT protected by the first ammendment and should be taken seriously. The right to incite violence, or make death threats is NOT proteced by the first ammendment and should, at a minimum, be treated as disorderly conduct with a couple of nights in jail.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Funny how Ted Nugent can go on Neal Cavuto's show and make death threats and the secret service never beats his ass

Have you ever say Bush should die, or anything of that nature?

inimalist
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Have you ever say Bush should die, or anything of that nature?

I think a lot of people realized that if Bush died Cheney came in, lol

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by inimalist
I think a lot of people realized that if Bush died Cheney came in, lol

Ya, laughing out loud I think the job of the VP is to be less desirable then the president. That way Biden makes more sense.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
Apparently, this guy doesn't like Obama. He may have gotten himself into a world of shit. What say you guys?

See the story.

I think he's an idiot. Didn't read the entire story, but you have to be pretty ****ing stupid to not know that threatening the POTUS is something the Secret Service acts on.

He could have ranted and left the threats out, or done them in a non-threatening manner, eg "if Obama where to die of a heart-attack today, I'd be happy."

Wild Shadow
its easier and savor to elude to a threat then flat out state it. but, there was this old man who hung a lose on a obama sign with a no smoking slash mark across his face and he called it artistic expression nailed it to a tree on his property and bam secret service showed up on his Butt.

Mairuzu
He's wearing looney toons. Black people threaten eachother all the time.

Red Nemesis
its easier and savor to elude to a threat then flat out state it. but, there was this old man who hung a lose on a obama sign with a no smoking slash mark across his face and he called it artistic expression nailed it to a tree on his property and bam secret service showed up on his Butt.

*allude

The word you are looking for is "allude."

dadudemon
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
*allude

The word you are looking for is "allude."

Lies. He's escaping to the threat, as he clearly indicated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.