UFC Type Match, (Fighthers become human)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
everyone becames human strength and durability.
ufc rules apply so no weapons or powers or flight or anything like that
excessive bleading= disqualification
bleeding over eyes=disqualification

1st match
Hercules Vs Thor
2nd match
Ares Vs Hercules
3rd Match
Ares Vs Thor
4th Match
Superman Vs Hercules
5th match
Superman Vs Thor
6th Match
Ares Vs Superman
7th
Superman Vs Wolverine(remember everyone is human)
8th
Wolverine Vs Thor
9th
Wolverine Vs Ares

who gets the most wins

Wild Shadow
wolverine dominates

-K-M-
Most likely Hercules due to his wrestling background. As it becomes striker vs. grapper and majority of the time grappler wins.

Wolverine is going to stomp Clark. He has some martial arts training and is skilled, but not on Wolverine's level.

Wild Shadow
wolverine will be using pressure points on ppl's necks/shoulder, wrist, back of the legs... he is to above everyone for them to be able to fight him inside the octagon.

wolverine shouldnt even be in such a match up with these guys.. he is in another class altogether he should be fighting guys like cap,bats,cass, slade..

you might as well throw in deadpool in this fight and watch him humiliate thor and herc like children with his fighting skills.

-K-M-
When have you ever seen a UFC fight use pressure points?

Hercules has shown to use pressure points, but I don't think he is going to do any of the sort in any of his fights.

Also you have to factor in Hercules and Thor would be fighting as heavyweights, while a human Wolverine could be lightweight or even welterweight.

JakeTheBank
I'd imagine Herc wins this.

-K-M-
Tale of the tape:

Hercules
Class: Heavyweight
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 325

Wolverine
Class: Light-Heavyweight
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 195lbs-ish

I misjudged Wolverine's weight, but a normal human 5'3 and is 200lbs? Yesh!

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -K-M-

Also you have to factor in Hercules and Thor would be fighting as heavyweights, while a human Wolverine could be lightweight or even welterweight. nah here its not going about weight class though. there already in a series of match ups

Wild Shadow
When have you ever seen a UFC fight use pressure points?

Hercules has shown to use pressure points, but I don't think he is going to do any of the sort in any of his fights.

Also you have to factor in Hercules and Thor would be fighting as heavyweights, while a human Wolverine could be lightweight or even welterweight.

when has pressure points bn illegal in the UFC rule book?

another name for pressure points in real life is called softening blows and distraction blows.. also the sweet spot....reset button etc etc..

all allowed in the UFC.

logan knows more about the sweet spots then any of these guys.

when have you seen anyone as skilled in fighting as these guys in the UFC?

Wolverine does use pressure points in grappling type fights.

he did it to carl creel in a prison fight no powers..

he did it to a body guard at a club and flipped him over with a maneuver.

He did it to rogue for leadership of the X-men had her in a headlock type move and applied his pressure point for a ko.

he did it to a redneck trucker at a diner pinched his hand with a pressure point and then locked it out on a diner table...

-K-M-
Fix your post or I won't reply, one line paragraphs are annoying and akward.

Colossus-Big C
how does wolverine do against grappleling moves and attacks?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
how does wolverine do against grappleling moves and attacks? just fine... he has used grapple type manuevers in the past when he isnt trying to kill ppl or when he is teaching or sparring..

read some x men comics you'll see him tossing manhandling his team mates from the lowest powered x-men to ppl like rogue... flipping her over using his legs for leverage pinning her to the ground..

again logan shouldnt be in this fight its tantamount to throwing cap in or batman.. they would humiliate them all..

-K-M-
*facepalm*

JakeTheBank
*facepalm*

Co-signed.

Tattoos N Scars
I'd say Herc takes this. Look at what Brock Lesnar did when he got into the UFC.

-K-M-
Look at Matt Hughes, GSP, basically some of the most dominant UFC champs and fighters are wrestlers.

Wild Shadow
are we seriously going to ignore fighting skill and lowball a character from the top fighting echelon of heavy hitters like cap and bats and then try to face palm me in order to try to discredit my post?

flip counter on BP
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/379/blackpanther2lb4.jpg

right hook ko Crossbones.
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2795/crossbones4la2.jpg

full nelson on on DD..
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/546/marvelcomicspresents151qe0.jpg

tackle/lunge/shooting
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8626/ncikfury5vf7.jpg

flip
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/3592/fightingskills1cn3.jpg

grapple and flip and leverage
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/135/09ff2qb7.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8895/10ii5jn0.jpg

random
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Skill/UncannyX-Men49617Skill.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Skill/UncannyX-Men49618Skill.jpg

uses his legs to counter and grab flip his opponents
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/5453/collectiveman2op8.jpg

armlock counter on the once heavy weight champ crusher creel
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6324/creelhb9.jpg

head lock and uses it for leverage counter take down

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2512/shangchi3eu5.jpg

i can go on but is this really necessary to have to show logan's superior fighting skills against his opponents?

xJLxKing
This fight is between Herc, Thor, and Superman. I go with Herc then Superman and finally Thor

-K-M-
None of that is really impressive as some of those are merely judo tosses, which any of the list can do and some of those things he did was due to his superhuman strength which he doesn't have here.

Wolverine is going to full nelson someone who is 6'5" and an accomplished grapper? Give me a break. You also think he is going to shoot in for a takedown against Hercules? the guy who invented greco-wrestling? *facepalm*

Wild Shadow
None of that is really impressive as some of those are merely judo tosses, which any of the list can do and some of those things he did was due to his superhuman strength which he doesn't have here.

Wolverine is going to full nelson who is 6'5" and an accomplished grapper? Give me a break. when he finishes it off with a ko, pinch they wont be laughing and his fighting has nothing to do with superhuman stats. as i pointed out earlier creel was a pro boxer and all their powers were deactivated and he still handled him.

all the other fights not like he was trying to fight them at the peak of his ability but was phoning in his grappling attacks since he isnt trying to kill.. if you like i am sure i can post some where he just snaps ppls necks and arms for you if that will make you happy some well above his strength class but it is skill that accomplishes his feat.

you might as well say bats cant beat these guys either.

everyone is human with human limits so logan has as much chance of hurting them as they have on him but they unlike logan severely lack in the fighting skill and knowledge.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
when he finishes it off with a ko, pinch they wont be laughing and his fighting has nothing to do with superhuman stats. as i pointed out earlier creel was a pro boxer and all their powers were deactivated and he still handled him.

all the other fights not like he was trying to fight them at the peak of his ability but was phoning in his grappling attacks since he isnt trying to kill.. if you like i am sure i can post some where he just snaps ppls necks and arms for you if that will make you happy some well above his strength class but it is skill that accomplishes his feat.

you might as well say bats cant beat these guys either.

everyone is human with human limits so logan has as much chance of hurting them as they have on him but they unlike logan severely lack in the fighting skill and knowledge.

Hercules is an accomplished dirty boxer and has the size, weight, strength, experience advantage. Then this turns into a grappler vs. striker fight and how often do you think strikers against grapplers win in real UFC fights? Not often.

Those scans you posted arn't really grappling attacks, do you not understand what it is? I seriously don't think you know much about "real" fighting.

Except you factor in the size and height advantage over each other and thats a huge advantage. The reason weight classes were created were due to this. Style makes fights and a grappler is 90% the victor in grapplers vs. strikers matches (though Hercules is a skilled boxer)

Doctor-Alvis
I'm inclined to go with Hercules. He's going to be manhandling a lot of people.

Wild Shadow
i know more about real life fighting then you would think... that has nothing to do with comic characters fighting in a ring.

here we factor more the just height and weight we also factor comic history of teh character and fighting knowledge which again leaves herc SH#@ out of luck when comparing logan's long history of melee fighting with applied grappling, kicking, punching, headbutting, elbowing, nerve pinching.. against logan herc is a one trick pony b/c logan knows more about dirty fighting then herc.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1668/mrclean5er9.jpg

now i highly doubt you have ever entered the ring in a real life fight whether in a back alley bar fight, wrestling mat, MA ring tournament, military sand pit or a boxing ring... guess who has... and at the end of the day that doesnt mean squat here at kmc comic vs thread forum so i dont use my life experience so why should you try to use ur real life opinion of logic building of a sporting event and try to apply it to comic characters who routinely exceed the real world human.

here even with comic human base lvl they far exceed what a real MMA'er could do or handle.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9103/roughouse9uh3.jpg

Tattoos N Scars
Herc should take this more often than not. If he does lose, it would be due to a mistake that leads to him tapping out...similar to the first Lesnar/Mir fight!!!

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by xJLxKing
This fight is between Herc, Thor, and Superman. I go with Herc then Superman and finally Thor i honestly think ares or wolverine would pwn superman

Wild Shadow
Superman is the weakest guy here... he doesnt know how to fight dirty and take advantage of his opponent like ares, herc or wolverine..

thor is too noble but herc has bn teaching him but, it may not be enough..

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7518/warpath2xu1.jpg

Colossus-Big C
^nice scans

If it's a mma type of fight does it have the same restrictions?

Assuming it doesn't, if we take the millenia of experience ares, hercules and thor are supposed to have and the fact that one of them embodies war, they would likely dominate the others and split among themselves with Ares on top. But going by on panel feats of cqc, logan would blind, cripple and kill them all despite their weight advantages.

SM would get crushed if anyone is wondering.

Wild Shadow
http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/8013/ddmindcontrol2ck5.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5162/ddmindcontrol4lw2.jpg

knee and kicking against DD logan's knowledge of real fighting is second nature to him.. he countered a roll and used it to kick DD in the chin.

-K-M-
i know more about real life fighting then you would think... that has nothing to do with comic characters fighting in a ring.

Actually it does as their back to real humans as stated in the opening paragraph

here we factor more the just height and weight we also factor comic history of teh character and fighting knowledge which again leaves herc SH#@ out of luck when comparing logan's long history of melee fighting with applied grappling, kicking, punching, headbutting, elbowing, nerve pinching.. against logan herc is a one trick pony b/c logan knows more about dirty fighting then herc.

*facepalm* UFC rules, meaning they have to fight a certain way so your post was pretty much pointless. Also good lord do you think Wolverine does that more then Hercules? That's what he does, and heatbutting is illegal

Why are they dirty fighting? It's UFC rules. Once again I don't think you know much about real fighting

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1668/mrclean5er9.jpg

Why the hell did you post that?

now i highly doubt you have ever entered the ring in a real life fight whether in a back alley bar fight, wrestling mat, MA ring tournament, military sand pit or a boxing ring... guess who has... and at the end of the day that doesnt mean squat here at kmc comic vs thread forum so i dont use my life experience so why should you try to use ur real life opinion of logic building of a sporting event and try to apply it to comic characters who routinely exceed the real world human.

Actually I have as many know I used to box for years, never fought in MMA but trained in ju-jutsu and have followed MMA for years. haha lulz? once again UFC rules, how many times does that go over your head. I stopped reading the last part of your post as it was pretty sad and wrong.

here even with comic human base lvl they far exceed what a real MMA'er could do or handle.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9103/roughouse9uh3.jpg

Wolverine is said to have superhuman strength, if you want to go that route do you seriously want to have a strength feat war with Hercules? wow. Once again another pointless scan as Roughouse is no Herc from his boxing and wrestling experience.

-K-M-
Jesus some of you people are dense.

everyone becames human strength and durability.
ufc rules apply so no weapons or powers or flight or anything like that
excessive bleading= disqualification
bleeding over eyes=disqualification

So why are people talking about fighting dirty?

Wild Shadow
i posted the scan to show logan also kicks in th crotch and knows how to dodge and counter not to show his strength and hitting power but, once again show his actual fighting knowledge and skill.

your also treading real close to some very negative behavior that is looked down on in this site.

-K-M-
i posted the scan to show logan also kicks in th crotch and lows how to dodge and counter not to show his strength and hitting power but, once again show his actual fighting knowledge and skill.

your also treading real close to some very negative behavior that is looked down on in this site.

If he kicks to the crotch he is DQ'ed, that's UFC rules. *facepalm*

Im one of the most respected posters on this board, try again.

Wild Shadow
yes, i am aware of the crotch kick is a dis-qualifier but using nerve attacks arent and logan would be guaranteed to use them.

its called the sweet spot as tito ortiz liked to call it..

Mindset
Herc gnp Wolverine.

Wolverine has a sucky guard, Herc passes all over his face.

-K-M-
yes, i am aware of the crotch kick is a dis-qualifier but using nerve attacks arent and logan would be guaranteed to use them.

its called the sweet spot as tito ortiz liked to call it..

The sweet spot is the chin or temple which is often the location people hit to knock someone out and is not about nerve clusters as it relates to jarring the brain knocking them out. When did Tito say that and refer to nerve clusters?

Look at Dan Hardy recently he was trained by Monks and he knows pressure points, but was utterly schooled. Knowing pressure points and using them in a real fight are completly different. Hercules has shown he knows pressure points as well, but I highly doubt he will actually use them here.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Mindset
Herc gnp Wolverine.

Wolverine has a sucky guard, Herc passes all over his face.

I could see Wolverine attempting to apply a triangle choke from the guard position...but Herc stands up and powerbombs him..ala..Rampage Jackson.

Mindset
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I could see Wolverine attempting to apply a triangle choke from the guard position...but Herc stands up and powerbombs him..ala..Rampage Jackson. Probably couldn't even get his midget legs up high enough.

Wild Shadow
The sweet spot is the chin or temple which is often the location people hit to knock someone out and is not about nerve clusters as it relates to jarring the brain knocking them out. When did Tito say that and refer to nerve clusters?

Look at Dan Hardy recently he was trained by Monks and he knows pressure points, but was utterly schooled. Knowing pressure points and using them in a real fight are completly different. Hercules has shown he knows pressure points as well, but I highly doubt he will actually use them here.

sigh... again this is not a real life fight.. comic MA beats grappling based strength fighting on a regular bases.. ask cap and see what he thinks. erm

who gives a sh$# about a real life fighter again stay on topic of the comic character and their abilities and stop trying to lowball them with a real life person's skills who dont even come close to equal the crappiest human street lvler.

tito ortiz was talking about his favorit sweet spot being the ear and being able to punch as hard as he can at it in order to create an air pocket and screw his opponent's equilibrium.

is it ur standard sweet spot, no. but, again pressure points and pain holds all have different names and applications.. i am fully aware that the more common known sweet spots for ignorant fighters is the chin and temple but their are a lot more and logan knows many of them which some would be fatal and instant death and that is using his comic feats of him applying them... if you like i can name you some in the real world and then say logan will use it hear if you like b/c if it can be done by a real person then it stands to reason wolverine would know how to do it as well.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

logan can instantly kill or blind any of his opponents by hitting them in the temple and pinching the optic nerve by swelling or ko by sudden overload even kill... or he can punch them at the base of the back of the neck in the military we called it the reset button a quick hit can cause a sudden ko lasting mili seconds or full on seconds which is funny to watch ad if hit hard enough can instantly kill... if that isnt good enough logan can punch the right side of their neck hitting it hard enough would cause shock to the system and temporarily stop blood flow or cease the heart causing a chain reaction of passing out and if hit hard enough can confuse the brain and have it shut down and die.

i seen and know a lot of punching attacks that can kill a man but never seen it used b/c ur average real world fighter doesnt know how to apply it. in the comic world to guys like wolverine, cap and bats it is easy as breathing to them second nature. to guys like herc he might know a few blood chokes and air chokes but not enough to outshine guys like wolverine.

-K-M-
Basically to sum it up your post you have no idea what you were talking about when you said sweet spot or fighting in general. I stopped reading very quickly as you have no idea what your talking about, but since your in the vast miniority with your comments are we suprized?

Wild Shadow
i have bn very polite and respectful to you and i am getting tired of ur subversive trolling and insulting.

if you cant stay on topic of the comic character i suggest you stop posting

real life fighting has no bearing here it is about what they can do in comics that matters.

i will not continue to tolerate ur antagonistic attitude.

-K-M-
Ignorance is a trait you seem to exhibit. If you think Im being mean I suggest you grow up as no insults were thrown until I said "ignorance" and "dense" and if you got upset about those, seriously....that's pretty sad erm

A concept you don't seem to grasp is their no longer in their comics bodies their in human bodies means NO MORE superhuman abilities. So basically most of their feats are negated. If no more superhuman abilities it falls into the realm of "real" people and the opening paragraph stated they have to follow real world rules for MMA match. Do we follow real world competly? No, but you can't seem to grasp basic concepts.

You also don't know what trolling is...shocking

Doctor-Alvis
I think the only thing those scans are proving is that comic book characters are crappy fighters.

BattleMage
Thor or Herc for the majority here, Sups i not even a factor here. Human level Logan breaks several of Clarks bones!

Wild Shadow
Ignorance is a trait you seem to exhibit. If you think Im being mean I suggest you grow up as no insults were thrown until I said "ignorance" and "dense" and if you got upset about those, seriously....that's pretty sad erm

A concept you don't seem to grasp is their no longer in their comics bodies their in human bodies means NO MORE superhuman abilities. So basically most of their feats are negated. If no more superhuman abilities it falls into the realm of "real" people and the opening paragraph stated they have to follow real world rules for MMA match. Do we follow real world competly? No, but you can't seem to grasp basic concepts.

You also don't know what trolling is...shocking again it is a comic human body with their skills still intact. everyone of them can be easily ko'ed by a random punch from anyone of them only difference who is more likely to have better reaction time based on fighting skill.

ur behavoir has bn consisted since i have bn on here it is subversive trolling simply done to antagonize and get the poster to react to you. this isnt the 1st time i have seen you do it if you like i can find and paste threads where you have insulted ppl whether you used derogatory names or not what was implied is still the same.

idiot, stupid, ignorant, dumb still fall as being trolling and you have done it to other posters.

now for the UFC rules as far as i know there are no rules about a fighter not being able to use pressing or punching on a nerve cluster or area which could cause a nervous system shut down. if there is pls show it to me if not then it is allowed.

the only thing as far as i can remember from the top of my head is biting, eye gouging, headbutting, kneeing the face, elbowing the face or crotch kicking is not allowed.. never have i heard nerve punching, softening blows, pain holds/grips not being allowed in the UFC and these guys will be fighting at their best using their feats.

Colossus-Big C
IMO

the best fighters here are
Ares/Wolverine
Hercules
Thor
Superman

-K-M-
*facepalm* half the stuff you said I never said, and you still don't know what trolling is. Try again.

Also nerve hitting with MMA glove is not an easy feat and what do you expect comic humans to be peak human like captain america then even though he has superhuman durability and strength? He didn't even say comic human either.

Mindset
IMO

the best fighters here are
Ares/Wolverine
Hercules
Thor
Superman How is Herc not at the top?

Wild Shadow
my assumption for a human body was olympic lvl comic body.

a real human body in general would not be athletic in the least regardless if you take each person's physical attributes into account.

http://outofthebubble.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/typicalamericans.jpg

-K-M-
"a real human body in general would not be athletic in the least regardless if you take each person's physical attributes into account."

Ummm...what?

Mindset
I don't even.

Colossus-Big C
How is Herc not at the top? ares is a better fighter than herc.

Badabing
Let's stay on topic. There have already been a few reports from this thread.

-K-M-
haha doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who reported who, and the funny thing is we didn't even go off-topic. Heh!

Bouboumaster
Between Hercules and Wolverine

Blanket
Hercules slams everyone on their head repeatidly.

h1a8
are we seriously going to ignore fighting skill and lowball a character from the top fighting echelon of heavy hitters like cap and bats and then try to face palm me in order to try to discredit my post?

flip counter on BP
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/379/blackpanther2lb4.jpg

right hook ko Crossbones.
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2795/crossbones4la2.jpg

full nelson on on DD..
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/546/marvelcomicspresents151qe0.jpg

tackle/lunge/shooting
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8626/ncikfury5vf7.jpg

flip
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/3592/fightingskills1cn3.jpg

grapple and flip and leverage
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/135/09ff2qb7.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8895/10ii5jn0.jpg

random
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Skill/UncannyX-Men49617Skill.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Skill/UncannyX-Men49618Skill.jpg

uses his legs to counter and grab flip his opponents
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/5453/collectiveman2op8.jpg

armlock counter on the once heavy weight champ crusher creel
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6324/creelhb9.jpg

head lock and uses it for leverage counter take down

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2512/shangchi3eu5.jpg

i can go on but is this really necessary to have to show logan's superior fighting skills against his opponents?

You have to realize that Logan doesn't have enhanced strength or speed here. He is only human level. With that said, he would get embarrassed by Hercules. Manhandled like a child.

Badabing
haha doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who reported who, and the funny thing is we didn't even go off-topic. Heh! I just posted something to sound official. laughing out loud

Mindset
ares is a better fighter than herc. Not in hth.

JakeTheBank
You should lock this thread, Mindset.

The Nuul
Herc or Thor.

Colossus-Big C
ares is a better than herculese, thor is almost as bad as superman

The Nuul
Ares? Hell no, he doesnt have better feats than Herc and hes not as good as a character him either.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
Ares? Hell no, he doesnt have better feats than Herc and hes not as good as a character him either. ares has far better fighthing skills than herc. this is why when olympions go to war hes at the front, he even soloed whole armies by himself, if he was as strong as hercules he would rape stomp him. ares is also far cooler than herc. when they battled mikaboshi, hercules was almost killed so they called ares and he basically soloed the whole war, untill mikaboshi cast a spell that blocked him from the war. ares is war personified on every plane of existance( stated on panel) his axe has been shown to be able to cut through time and rip open interdimensional portals

ares is badass.

Juk3n
herc wtf stomps the field, so says Brock Lesner, and as for him and the wolverine argument, lets say they're both out into 6'2 200lbs bodies that are identical, herc would likely still win, in octogon rules the striker rarely beats the master grappler.

Mindset
ares has far better fighthing skills than herc. this is why when olympions go to war hes at the front, he even soloed whole armies by himself, if he was as strong as hercules he would rape stomp him. ares is also far cooler than herc. when they battled mikaboshi, hercules was almost killed so they called ares and he basically soloed the whole war, untill mikaboshi cast a spell that blocked him from the war. ares is war personified on every plane of existance( stated on panel) his axe has been shown to be able to cut through time and rip open interdimensional portals

ares is badass. facepalm

rotiart
Hercules for the win...
Fast enough to grab sentry by the cape and toss him like a fool
studly enough to take on the skrull skyfather by himself
the man invented wrestling and yes it all comes down to wrestling in the octogon
wolverine being without his mutant powers is severly disadvataged... No hf... Adamantium... His damage soak is basically gone... He's gonna get tapped one time and freak out... When Hercules fought hulk he did it knowing hulk was the far superior physically and took a beating to prove his friendship... That screams durability...

Superman would be my second choice. He's been taught grappling and striking from Bruce... Mongul... Possibly even wonder woman but I don't recollect an actual issue... He's got the size and strength... He'd be just as dangerous.

And to every single wolverine fan that screams wolverine should win... Yes he uses pressure points... But most of those opponents are not guys at this level... If he could pull off a pp, so could these guys. Logan fans are trying to make this sound one sided as if the opponents aren't gonna return the favor

Juk3n
Originally posted by rotiart
Hercules for the win...
Fast enough to grab sentry by the cape and toss him like a fool
studly enough to take on the skrull skyfather by himself
When Hercules fought hulk he did it knowing hulk was the far superior physically and took a beating to prove his friendship... That screams durability...

why do those feat matter here, in those scenerios herc is vastly super human. Don't get me wrong i think he takes a depowered octagon fight against all these guys, but bringing up feats he's accomplished as a class 100+ is not the way to win the argument.

Colossus-Big C
facepalm all of this happened on panel.

-K-M-
Pretty much everyone in this battle has shown they know pressure points...even Superman

1. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/?action=view&current=20.jpg
2. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/?action=view&current=21.jpg

1. http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Skill/combat/superman163a.jpg

1. http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Skill/combat/supermanbatman23a.jpg
2. http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Skill/combat/supermanbatman23b.jpg

And no joke Superman has over 1000 years of fighting experience. Hmmm..Im thinking of re-evaluating what I said about Clark earlier

Mindset
all of this happened on panel. I don't really care if it is, this is hth, and Herc is better.

rotiart
Originally posted by Juk3n
why do those feat matter here, in those scenerios herc is vastly super human. Don't get me wrong i think he takes a depowered octagon fight against all these guys, but bringing up feats he's accomplished as a class 100+ is not the way to win the argument.

fair enough. But my intended argument was that Hercules reflexes against a faster opponent showed he was easily able to quickly gauge his opponent and turn the opponents speed against him.

Also it's meant only to show Hercules skills... In that scenario he faced many people around his level and used simple manuevers to displace them

the hulk reference is more of a showing of Hercules will and fighting durabilty

Colossus-Big C
I don't really care if it is, this is hth, and Herc is better. facepalm all of that was because of h2h.

it is stated on panel, ares is the best fighter out of all the olympions and that includes herc

Mindset
facepalm all of that was because of h2h.

it is stated on panel, ares is the best fighter out of all the olympions and that includes herc Except with weapons.

Herc > Ares

Colossus-Big C
Except with weapons.

Herc > Ares no expression

so why is then that ares can go toe to toe with hercules despite herc being vastly stronger?

Mindset
no expression

Because he isn't that much weaker.

Colossus-Big C
no expression

he can only lift 70 tons

Mindset
no expression

Not according to feats.

Herc > Ares, you baby paynuss.

Colossus-Big C
no expression

what feats does ares have putting him in hercules level of strength?

Mindset
Learn to read, baby paynuss.

Colossus-Big C
no expression

thanos-prime
ares is a better fighter than herc. laughing out loud

Mindset
I know, ridiculous.

thanos-prime
Herc would sodomize ares in a hth fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.