kratos vs. samus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wammamram
this is gow2 kratos (sorry haven't played 3 sad ) not god kratos, but has all powers except for the amulet thing ( that stops time) samus is dosen't have her ship (making sure everyone knows) and is at full power. battle takes place in the wasteland (fallout). the area is filled with mutants, raiders, deathclaws, a couple bos (brothers of steel), and a huge minotaur. they are 13miles away from each other.

does the get raped by the creatures, or does one of them win hands down? Happy Dance

BloodRain
Both get lost/sidetracked before they ever get to each other.

XanatosForever
Hardly. The Scan Visor could pinpoint Kratos's location, not that she'd really need it, just follow the screaming voice.

Samus stomps, by the way.

The Scenario
Are they aware of where the other is? 13 miles is a rather large distance; Samus could cross it in seconds, but Kratos is pretty much stuck where he is.

wammamram
well..... no but there are a lot creatures though...

The Scenario
So Samus finds herself in a wasteland full of monsters. I suppose it is in her character to immediately kill everything there. Kratos does the same, but louder. Eventually the wasteland is empty and they find each other.

I say Samus wins.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by The Scenario
So Samus finds herself in a wasteland full of monsters. I suppose it is in her character to immediately kill everything there. Kratos does the same, but louder. Eventually the wasteland is empty and they find each other.

I say Samus wins.
I approve of this post.

Sin_Volvagia
I don't know any Fallout but Samus would win the fight unless she gets stoned.

gow3
kratos will win. He always wins

BloodRain
But not against Samus.

MooCowofJustice
Yeah, if I recall, Samus' Ice Beam is near absolute zero in temperature. Kratos wouldn't survive that kind of cold. Probably not any of the other beams she has either.

BloodRain
Mach running, that armour (oh that armour) and all of those ranged moves. By her style he wont even get close to her.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by gow3
kratos will win. He always wins

But this is not GoW3 Kratos so there's no hope.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.