Staying Sane in Apartment 302

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
People wander into apartment 302 and are trapped in it. As if it wasn't bad enough, the room is filled with both evils from Silent Hill and Eternal Darkness. Their goal: to make these people go friggin insane.

The unfortunate people in this are:
1. Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil 2)
2. Madison Paige (Heavy Rain)
3. James Sunderland (Silent Hill 2)
4. Frank West (Dead Rising)
5. Jessica (Clock Tower 2)

Just so you don't get confused, Apartment 302 is the apartment seen in Konami's Silent Hill 4 The Room. Not only will people get the SH vibe in there, but they'll also experience the horrors that is Eternal Darkness as well. The game here is that whoever is the last one sane is the winner. The ones who do go insane are the losers.

Who will win and not go completely crazy?

ScreamPaste
..Every last one of these people loses their mind. no expression

Xel'Lotath >

mechagoomba
the only person I could see maybe not losing there mind is james sunderland lol but I dont know anything about him other then I guess hes from silent hill 2 lol

ScreamPaste
He's already crazy in SH2.

mechagoomba
Well then since hes already insane they cant make him go insane and as such the ghosts and shit lose O:<

ScreamPaste
Nah, they snap him moar.

mechagoomba
he still wins the thread O:<

XanatosForever
Placing Xel'lotath's influence in a thread about mind****ing is the single stupidest move you could have made. Mindrape is her specialty, and she does it with ease and relish.

No one is making out this room without gibbering nonsense and drooling from the ears...yes, you heard me right, drooling from their ears.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
He's already crazy in SH2.

Not crazy by the time of the ending.

FinalAnswer
..Every last one of these people loses their mind. no expression

Xel'Lotath >

Nah, True Silent Hill >

XanatosForever
Ambient psychotic residue manifesting horrors based on nearby humans =/> Ancient cosmic horror of mindrape.

FinalAnswer
Silent Hill is a sentient alternate dimension holding a godlike entity that is rapidly expanding it's territory =l

ScreamPaste
Which is < Xel'Lotath and Lovecraft style cosmic horrors.

FinalAnswer
Nah.

Just because a being is of higher status and power, dun't mean it's moar effective.

ScreamPaste
Actually, since the entire basis for Xel'Lotath's power is mindrape, yeah.

FinalAnswer
Scarecrow is arguably moar effective at making people go bonkers.

He is a human =l

Silent Hill is it's own dimension/god anyway, so nah

ScreamPaste
Scare crow can suck a dick, he gas'd Joker and got nothing for his efforts but a chair over his head.

Eternal Darkness has three ancients each capable of ruining the shit out of our reality, and one of which is Xel'Lotath, who's what Silent Hill wants to be when it grows up.

XanatosForever
Silent Hill is a slowly expanding sentient dimension that affects everyone who stumbles upon it. Big deal. Xel'lotath's influence was felt all over the world, from ancient to modern times, and most of that influence was gone unnoticed.

ScreamPaste
And Xel'Lotath did this without ever being in our own dimension.

XanatosForever
Scream, make me a Xel'lotath sig and avi.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Silent Hill is a slowly expanding sentient dimension that affects everyone who stumbles upon it. Big deal. Xel'lotath's influence was felt all over the world, from ancient to modern times, and most of that influence was gone unnoticed.

Silent Hill has God

And nah, you're wrong chuckle nuts, Silent Hill has drawn people to it's dimension from outside it's territory.

FinalAnswer
Scare crow can suck a dick, he gas'd Joker and got nothing for his efforts but a chair over his head.

Eternal Darkness has three ancients each capable of ruining the shit out of our reality, and one of which is Xel'Lotath, who's what Silent Hill wants to be when it grows up.

The Joker's aleady the Paragon of Insanity, saying Scarecrow can't make Joker scurred and moar insane is redundant, as neither would Xel'Lotath

So has Silent Hill =l

XanatosForever
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Silent Hill has God

And nah, you're wrong chuckle nuts, Silent Hill has drawn people to it's dimension from outside it's territory.

Not to the same degree of influence as Xel'lotath has shown in our world. 131

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Not to the same degree of influence as Xel'lotath has shown in our world. 131

If The Order had succeeded in ressurecting God, she would have mind fvcked the entire planet.

=l

General Kaliero
Damnit, just because nobody has played Eternal Darkness...

Xel'lotath is an interdimensional cosmic entity of pure insanity. She easily sends any mortal into neverending madness. She destroyed the Ancient of infinite intelligence insane with negligible effort. Nobody on the list stands a chance.

Also, this is staying because even though the post phrased it stupidly, this is effectively a gauntlet for the evils of Silent Hill and Eternal Darkness to send characters insane. Which Xel'lotath owns without even trying.

LLLLLink
Leon does a backflip and saves everyone.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Leon does a backflip and glitches through the locked door of Room 302 and leaves the apartment

Fixed

LLLLLink
Fixed

thumb up

Nemesis X
Can RE2 Leon even do a backflip?

FinalAnswer
Prolly

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Can RE2 Leon even do a backflip?

I kinda assumed you would know.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by LLLLLink
I kinda assumed you would know.

Well he hasn't been seen doing a backflip in RE2 so I guess he really can't do one.

FinalAnswer
And Leon hasn't done the Hokey Pokey, guess he can't do that either.

Nemesis X
And Leon hasn't done the Hokey Pokey, guess he can't do that either.

That response made me kinda lol. I'm sure Leon can do the hokey pokey but I don't think you need secret service training in order to do it. Leon was shown back flipping after learning moves from the secret service.

LLLLLink
That response made me kinda lol. I'm sure Leon can do the hokey pokey but I don't think you can use it after learning secret service training now can ya?

Leon rapes the stuff of Secret Service nightmares.

FinalAnswer
That response made me kinda lol. I'm sure Leon can do the hokey pokey

Assumptions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.