Kratos vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Davis Bloome
This seems like a good fight as Kratos has killed Gods before & if he wants to kill someone, nothing will stop him. So, it's the God of War versus Thor, the God of Thunder.

Btw, if you reference any feats from GOW III, please use spoiler tags.

xJLxKing
At the height of his powers, Kratos can

Warlord
I'd buy PS3 only for GoW III.... maybe a little Assasin's Creed 2 also... roll eyes (sarcastic)

xJLxKing
That's what I did.

Colossus-Big C
youd be suprise at how much people brought a ps3 just for god of war

Colossus-Big C
also kratos wins

Warlord
Originally posted by xJLxKing
That's what I did.

Lucky you... I need to get a HD screen first...
anyway I don't know about this thread..

Colossus-Big C
its the only reason i brought a ps3 also

Davis Bloome
I already owned a PS3 for two years before it crashed last month, and only got it because I thought ahead about GOW III.

In any case, gentlemen, let's discuss the actual versus match. wink

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Warlord
Lucky you... I need to get a HD screen first...
anyway I don't know about this thread..
Well, in a way, it was unlucky me. I father chased me around the house in an attempt to brake the PS3 because I spend half my paycheck for it and GOW3.

As for the match itself, Kratos was able to control timeline, and other peoples destiny. He also had the Blade of Olympus which can suck you powers dry. Imo, he wins

ExodusCloak
Thor was powered by the Odinforce and Kratos by hope

One of these kind of makes the other a bit unfair.

Davis Bloome
Kratos was never powered simply by hope. Hell, Kratos is the strongest warrior in all of Greece.

He battled Zeus without Godly powers and had no problem doing so. Not to mention his tendecy to take out enemies that are much, much larger than him & that are said to be stronger.

Warlord
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Well, in a way, it was unlucky me. I father chased me around the house in an attempt to brake the PS3 because I spend half my paycheck for it and GOW3.

you should sort it out in a Soul Calibur 4 match...wink

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Kratos was never powered simply by hope. Hell, Kratos is the strongest warrior in all of Greece.

He battled Zeus without Godly powers and had no problem doing so. Not to mention his tendecy to take out enemies that are much, much larger than him & that are said to be stronger.
While Kratos is undoubtedly badass, the gods, from what I've seen from watching my friend play GoW3, seem a little underwhelming.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
While Kratos is undoubtedly badass, the gods, from what I've seen from watching my friend play GoW3, seem a little underwhelming.

Zeus and Poseidon weren't so bad output wise. Zeus only got put down thanks to the sword

Davis Bloome
I don't think it's so much that the Gods are underwhelming, it's just that Kratos is more powerful, even without his Godly powers. Not to mention he's a superb fighter full of rage, so whereas most would become sloppy due to rage, Kratos thrives off of it, especially in battle.

KingD19
Underwhelming my ass.... Hades put down Atlas, the physically strongest Titan, by stealing his soul. The guy was literally throwing mountains at the gods. Poseidon's leviathan/crab/horsey things were pwning Gaia. Poseidon even killed a Titan outright when he flew into it's chest. Zeus knocked Gaia's hand nearly clean off....etc...

Doctor-Alvis
C'mon, when you read comics, that stuff is pretty commonplace.

KingD19
True enough, but that's only among the top tiers, which Kratos is solidly in. All his weapons and abilities give him the win, only Thor's flight can help him, and then not by much.

And even his energy/lightning related powers can possibly be reflected by the Golden Fleece.

Endless Mike
I'd go for the guy who's FTL and can bust planets

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KingD19
Underwhelming my ass.... Hades put down Atlas, the physically strongest Titan, by stealing his soul. The guy was literally throwing mountains at the gods. Poseidon's leviathan/crab/horsey things were pwning Gaia. Poseidon even killed a Titan outright when he flew into it's chest. Zeus knocked Gaia's hand nearly clean off....etc... wheres hercules?

Naija boy
thor

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I'd go for the guy who's FTL and can bust planets id go with the guy that has weapons that are made to strictly kill gods.
not to metion zeus in God of war should be FTL
hermes is too

dmills
Thor. Kratos hasn't fought a guy that can destroy planets. I doubt he can match Thor in strength either.

xJLxKing
Atlas was holding the planet for thousands of years. After the "Great War'

So they aren't without power. Not to mention, Kratos beat him easily

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by dmills
Thor. Kratos hasn't fought a guy that can destroy planets. I doubt he can match Thor in strength either. atlas was holding the planet for thousands of years and kratos resisted being crushed by him
he is very strong

psycho gundam
gameplay ruins this thread, i mean, i died like 20 times in that game on normal.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hermes is too When has Hermes moved FTL?

Originally posted by psycho gundam
gameplay ruins this thread, i mean, i died like 20 times in that game on normal.

Yeah but going by that he's immortal flirt

KingD19
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I'd go for the guy who's FTL and can bust planets

And he routinely moves at FTL speeds and busts planets right?

I doubt current Thor is even at that level.

Prep-Man
Kratos ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.